First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Fanservice
72642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
anime that sells well doesn't mean anime has to be well written

if the end, the anime does great on sales it is a success no matter if they show penises or vaginas *wait they can't* but the point is, if it sells it's good
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Z' Ha' Dum
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
Fan service is one of those thing where either you're into or you're not. Whether the plot is good or not is open to debate and the tastes of the viewer. Some one points to Evangelion as a good series with fan service, frankly I consider that series a lame waste of my time and it's fan service was hardly worth mentioning as it was weak at best. When a fan service become the whole point of the show is when it has gone too far, and I'd list Queens Blade as an example of that. There's no real plot, just women getting disrobed as they fight. So this discussion is very much a moot point, if you don't like fan service than don't watch those series instead of complaining. Simple solution.
46297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/21/13 , edited 2/21/13

coffeenator wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

Rosario+Vampire, Sekirei, Freezing, Evangelion, and Heaven's Lost Property come to mind.


Rosario+Vampire, Sekirei & Freezing ... OK those are some decent ones R+V probably has the most fanservice of the three. Have not watched Evangelion or Heaven's Lost Property yet, yeah I know everyone's probably seen Evangelion.


In Evangelion, the next episode previews always promise more fanservice. It's funny because the show gets dark and twisted more and more as it goes than anything else. Anything happy, anyway.
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
I can't stand fanservice. I always feel like it's nothing but pandering.
Even in Air Gear, I found it annoying. But at least it was awesome enough otherwise to compensate for it. The manga that is.
46297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 2/21/13

Syndicaidramon wrote:

I can't stand fanservice. I always feel like it's nothing but pandering.
Even in Air Gear, I found it annoying. But at least it was awesome enough otherwise to compensate for it. The manga that is.


Meh sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.
Quarlo 
19343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 2/21/13
It doesn't bother me, I find it more amusing than anything else.

Though I do know girls who started to get into anime and were turned off by heavy doses of fan service (Rosario + Vampire, the second half of Shuffle). Now when I recomend series to them I have to be very mindful of how much fan service there is an how it is used.

4543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
narusasu fanservice<3
Posted 3/19/13 , edited 3/19/13
Tits make a anime better.
13269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
waaaaaaauu so cute man!
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/19/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

Tits make a anime better.


You could have a least picked a less shitty picture to prove your point.
Posted 3/19/13

AllTsunNoDere wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Tits make a anime better.


You could have a least picked a less shitty picture to prove your point.


I know it sucks but I usually choose what I have ON my computer and I cannot upload nude pics.
46297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/19/13 , edited 3/19/13

K-onfan1 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Tits make a anime better.


You could have a least picked a less shitty picture to prove your point.


I know it sucks but I usually choose what I have ON my computer and I cannot upload nude pics.


Here you go:

Posted 3/19/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

Tits make a anime better.


You could have a least picked a less shitty picture to prove your point.


I know it sucks but I usually choose what I have ON my computer and I cannot upload nude pics.


Here you go:



gross........ milfs
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Nun Ya
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
There's no such thing,
as a pointless pantyshot
-Abraham Lincoln
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Nun Ya
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
But you know you all came here for this...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.