First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Harlem Shake
27605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In My imagination.
Offline
Posted 3/4/13


BEST ONE SO FAR!! lol
Posted 3/4/13
But that's what happened.
17 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
Overrated!
30016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
For Avatar and Legend of Korra fans, this video is for you. Hold off on the annoyed rants for 30 seconds and enjoy the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuTFZLyCq3U
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
The Harlem Shake performed by the Harlem Shakers at Power 105.1 in NYC

http://youtu.be/dkx__UYqEk4
Posted 3/5/13

Wolfychick wrote:

For Avatar and Legend of Korra fans, this video is for you. Hold off on the annoyed rants for 30 seconds and enjoy the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuTFZLyCq3U



hahaha yessssss!

And the underwater harlem shake is the best! The dude in the sleeping bag was hilarious haha.
85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
First it was funny and now it's annoying. Just an excuse of 30 seconds of being retarded on youtube or public.
18499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
I've somehow avoided watching it.
8468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / NUTOPIA
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
i find it stupid and annoying. -.-
Posted 3/27/13
Posted 3/27/13

CLarose wrote:

The Harlem Shake performed by the Harlem Shakers at Power 105.1 in NYC

http://youtu.be/dkx__UYqEk4


They can dance
5692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Fortree City, Hoenn
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
I don't like it. All these fads are stupid and meaningless. I didn't care at all about Gangnam Style and I don't give a damn about Harlem Shake.

Btw theres a Harlem Shake video by Backstreet Boys, it was quite cool.
27001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

Awesum74 wrote:

I don't like it. All these fads are stupid and meaningless. I didn't care at all about Gangnam Style and I don't give a damn about Harlem Shake.

Btw theres a Harlem Shake video by Backstreet Boys, it was quite cool.


I lol'd
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
I would never know about these kind of things if it weren't for these terrible crunchyroll threads.
49098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
Harlem Shake.



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.