Posted 2/20/13
You sleep here if you don't have a home. If you do have a home you can use this thread too
Posted 2/20/13


The man at the dorms gives her a key to the room and then goes back to reading his magazine.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 2/20/13

Alesana15 wrote:



The man at the dorms gives her a key to the room and then goes back to reading his magazine.


Oz went her dorm and opened the door with a key. She set up a wall behind the door so nobody came in she turned to the bed and couldn't sleep
Posted 2/20/13


Laney walked over to the man that was giving the dorm keys. "i'd like one dorm please..." she whispered softly.

"What's got ya down?" the man told her. She looked up and noticed it wasn't a man after all, only a boy that was a few years older than her.

"It's nothing..." She said taking the key and going to her room.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 2/20/13

Alesana15 wrote:



Laney walked over to the man that was giving the dorm keys. "i'd like one dorm please..." she whispered softly.

"What's got ya down?" the man told her. She looked up and noticed it wasn't a man after all, only a boy that was a few years older than her.

"It's nothing..." She said taking the key and going to her room.


Oz looked at everything that was going on and that stupid looking angel that was standing next to r sister
Member
661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / N/A
Offline
Posted 2/20/13
Shinji walks around
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 2/20/13


oz walked out of her room and her darkness loomed over her she tried her best to hide it but her sister was light what would she do?
Posted 2/21/13


Laney walked out of her room and noticed that Oz was looming around. She looked around for a second before walking over and waving a bit. "Hey Oz"
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 2/21/13

Alesana15 wrote:



Laney walked out of her room and noticed that Oz was looming around. She looked around for a second before walking over and waving a bit. "Hey Oz"


Oz turned and made sure someone was standing with them.
"Hi laney" oz gave a weak smile
Posted 3/1/13


Laney sniffles and walks over to Oz making sure that they weren't alone. "Cheer up sister...think of this as a game...We used to always play games with mom and dad, Okay?" She says giving a warm smile and poking her cheeks.
Member
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 3/1/13

Alesana15 wrote:



Laney sniffles and walks over to Oz making sure that they weren't alone. "Cheer up sister...think of this as a game...We used to always play games with mom and dad, Okay?" She says giving a warm smile and poking her cheeks.

As soon as oz heard it was a game she convinced her mind it was
"That's right it's just a game" oz smiled and finished convincing herself so she played along like a puppet
"Stop poking my cheeks" oz said trying not to laugh

You must be logged in to post.