First  Prev  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  Next  Last
Post Reply Hunter x Hunter Chimera Ant Arc AND Election Arc Discussion
11085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted one day ago
Knowing this is the last arc makes the ending credits that much sadder. But poor Killua, I don't think he could fight off Illumi even after going through everything he did. Illumi just seems that strong, or at least in Killua's eyes.
12524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Disboard world of...
Online
Posted one day ago

Sogno- wrote:

stark700 wrote:

5 more to go till this show is over :(


nope nope nope lies lies stop spreading ur disease of lies



nope nope, can't agree to this either, total lies, this show will continue FOREVER! -twitches - FOREVER I SAY!
18478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / US
Offline
Posted one day ago , edited one day ago
Killua's face though! (changes profile pic)


Good episode, sad to see Killua cry again as well as sad that there's only 5 episodes left
4856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Eikou Cram School
Offline
Posted one day ago
Episode 143
*Spoiler for next episode*
2762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted one day ago
When people are saying "5 more to go until this show is over"...they don't mean "over" as in, there's no more manga, right? I mean, there's more to come eventually, right? RIGHT?!

On an aside, Alluka's power rules are a bit complicated for me. Could someone please explain the significance of Killua deciding to heal Tsubone's hand and why everyone was so shocked? Is it because they think that once Killua made the wish he couldn't make another, so the process would have to restart and he couldn't save Gon?

Also, there will eventually be more episodes...right? Please...
550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted one day ago
Hunter x Hunter is ending on episode 148! I never thought it would end so quickly...
22608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted one day ago

supasoggyrolle wrote:
On an aside, Alluka's power rules are a bit complicated for me. Could someone please explain the significance of Killua deciding to heal Tsubone's hand and why everyone was so shocked? Is it because they think that once Killua made the wish he couldn't make another, so the process would have to restart and he couldn't save Gon?

Killua revealed that when you use the wish to heal, Killua's family won't be killed, because "Something" asks for lesser favors if you use it for that.

Killua also has different rules than everyone else it seems.
2054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted one day ago
Good episode! I wonder what would happen if Illumi were to kill Alluka, how would Killua react. Maybe he would go crazy like Gon did.
9276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted one day ago
I'm so sad HxH is ending soon, I just became a HxH fan this year and now it's over!? I know it will restart someday but still...
278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted one day ago
Has there actually been any official statement about HxH ending though??
1132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted one day ago

supasoggyrolle wrote:

When people are saying "5 more to go until this show is over"...they don't mean "over" as in, there's no more manga, right? I mean, there's more to come eventually, right? RIGHT?!

On an aside, Alluka's power rules are a bit complicated for me. Could someone please explain the significance of Killua deciding to heal Tsubone's hand and why everyone was so shocked? Is it because they think that once Killua made the wish he couldn't make another, so the process would have to restart and he couldn't save Gon?

Also, there will eventually be more episodes...right? Please...


Well there won't be any more episodes for a while anyway. The manga does continue, but its only been back for ten chapters since the end of May. When Togashi gets far enough or finishes it they will probably come back to it because it was so popular.

20618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S
Offline
Posted 23 hours ago , edited 23 hours ago

iblessall wrote:
Sorry, I don't have the mind of a psychopath. I can't really figure it out for you. :/

how silly.

Killua = superb char development.
22897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 23 hours ago

akiteru wrote:

Has there actually been any official statement about HxH ending though??

Yeah, Megumi Han, who voices Gon, did an interview or blog post that said it will be ending on episode 148.

Apparently Togashi is going on a 2-week hiatus from the new manga for back problems, too...
First  Prev  97  98  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.