First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Nissan GTR
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

GreekCotan wrote:


AWDfreak wrote:

Dam, you beat me!!! The C110 is the first and original GT-R, am I correct???


nope, it was the KGC10 with an S20 Inline-6 engine I believe.



thanks for repeating captian.
Posted 1/27/08


thanks for repeating captian.

you spelled "captain" incorrectly :p
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
yeah, I realize that, firefox already warned me, I chosed to ingore
Posted 1/27/08

westco3894 wrote:


4ChunCookie wrote:

Haha.. Whoa.. I guess you guys never drove a car that passed its redline.. And you don't know what a turbo lag is? You shouldn't be posting shi*. My car redlined at 8200K and I push it to 9000. Pussies saying breaking the engine.. Haha! Oh yea, my Honda does well with high revs cause it's an NA tuned car. Haha! That's what I mean, its turbo so it can't handle it. WTF? I was kidding about pushing hard on the GT-R.. Fucking noobs. 18 Years old? Haha.


Idk if I did a good job in my explaination before but i will put in it small simple words for you so you can understand.

YOU ARE A RICER

Your Honda Redlines higher because the engine is built that way, not because its "Naturally Aspired"

every engine is built differently and even if your riced out honda can handle 9K RPM doesnt mean it should nor does it mean its faster or a better engine


Ricer? Haha!! Let's see your ride. Oh yea.. You probably don't drive one.
YOU ARE AN ANIME NARU-TARD. Go masturbate to some Sailor Moon episode.
Oh, I don't drive my Honda anymore. Sold it and got a new car buddy.
Posted 1/27/08

4ChunCookie wrote:


westco3894 wrote:


4ChunCookie wrote:

Haha.. Whoa.. I guess you guys never drove a car that passed its redline.. And you don't know what a turbo lag is? You shouldn't be posting shi*. My car redlined at 8200K and I push it to 9000. Pussies saying breaking the engine.. Haha! Oh yea, my Honda does well with high revs cause it's an NA tuned car. Haha! That's what I mean, its turbo so it can't handle it. WTF? I was kidding about pushing hard on the GT-R.. Fucking noobs. 18 Years old? Haha.


Idk if I did a good job in my explaination before but i will put in it small simple words for you so you can understand.

YOU ARE A RICER

Your Honda Redlines higher because the engine is built that way, not because its "Naturally Aspired"

every engine is built differently and even if your riced out honda can handle 9K RPM doesnt mean it should nor does it mean its faster or a better engine


Ricer? Haha!! Let's see your ride. Oh yea.. You probably don't drive one.
YOU ARE AN ANIME NARU-TARD. Go masturbate to some Sailor Moon episode.
Oh, I don't drive my Honda anymore. Sold it and got a new car buddy.


your just furthuring the point and fact that your a ricer
Posted 1/27/08
Right.. Dude, haha seriously.. Get off my nutts. If you want to keep talking to me, add me as a buddy. If not, shut the fuck up anime NERD HERD. I rather drive my girl in my "Ricer" car than watch Anime or dress up like cartoon characters than your other gay lover. Haha! Probably couldn't afford a decent ride so you read off car magazines! Haha! Anime fag.
Posted 1/27/08
you sound like an ass because u dont know what your talking about when it comes to a car. now your calling me names, quite immature. oh and if your wondering about my ride its a bone stock 2006 Scion tC.
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

killar wrote:


sumit714 wrote:

i like 32's =), DAMN! that looks sweet, any details on whats under the hood?


I think it's got the VQ from the NissanZ/G35 but tuned up a bit.

Personally I like it, but if it really costs around $75k I would look at other cars. Hell for $75k you could get a pretty nice Porche, a VERY nice 'vette, a high end MustangGT, a Lotus Elise, a little more could even get you a Viper!

So why would anyone buy this?



no offense, but you are truly an american LOL (no offense really.)

this car can get from 0 - 60 miles/hour in ... under 5 secs i forgot how much time it actually takes, but yeah. not only that, this car performs quite well while on the track.

edit: Acceleration: 0-97 km/h (0-60 mph) in 3.5 seconds

mind you it's a v6... a viper is a v10 right?

i don't own any of these cars, as a matter of fact i don't even own a car, i only drive a base model honda fit MT owned by my parents. so yeah, just my opinion on which is actually a bang for your buck =)

reference: youtube searches, wikipedia, and top gear.
967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
66 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

4ChunCookie wrote:

Right.. Dude, haha seriously.. Get off my nutts. If you want to keep talking to me, add me as a buddy. If not, shut the fuck up anime NERD HERD. I rather drive my girl in my "Ricer" car than watch Anime or dress up like cartoon characters than your other gay lover. Haha! Probably couldn't afford a decent ride so you read off car magazines! Haha! Anime fag.


i hope you aren't that guy in the picture... but honestly... redlining your car? jez... don't know if you're a spoiled brat, or a ricer (i didn't know the definition of ricer until i actually stumbled upon this topic).

and keep in mind this is "crunchyroll" home to anime and drama lovers, and anything to do with shows made in asian..... just keep on feeding your toilet. jez. no one welcomes you here.
Posted 1/27/08

westco3894 wrote:

you sound like an ass because u dont know what your talking about when it comes to a car. now your calling me names, quite immature. oh and if your wondering about my ride its a bone stock 2006 Scion tC.


Awww.. You got butt hurt.. Cause you're a bitch! All this "ricer" talk from you and you drive a stock slow ass scion? Come on dude, Scion VS. Honda.. You need to stop watching anime and start on your car. Stop wasting money on anime and build your Shit scion. For a 1.6 producing 220 HP, that's fucking nuts. My old Integ was Imported from Japan with a JDM B16B. Anyways, like I said before, go masturbate to some Sailor Moon. You probably got turned on seeing that anime chick on the pink S2000 on Fast&Furious. Haha!

Yea, that is me on the picture. Why? You gay? Haha! I like nice clothes, my shoes, and my 2008 LEXUS IS350. That makes me spoiled. Get off my nuts too. And stop quoting me please.
Posted 1/27/08
What? I like Korean movies and dramas? I'm not welcomed here? I just don't like watching anime. I would rather watch Hentai than boring ass Naruto or the other cartoons you guys watch. I'm not hating but IT IS MY OPINION. You know what, I will apologize. Sorry for ruining this forum and that was my bad. So.. Yea, Nissan GT-R huh?
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
nissan isn't really that much of a great car company i'd rather get a bmw 7 series =D
615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
hmmm, the way I would catogrize the term "ricer", are slow ass imports with spoilers, decals, tin can (clamp on exhuast), racing strips, etc....but are bone stock and get's burn by someone's grandma's station wagon. So you drive a TC huh? isn't that made by toyota? If you consider his honda "rice", then your shit is "rice" also...........
956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Lem Island
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
LOVE GTR!!!
Posted 1/28/08

4ChunCookie wrote:


westco3894 wrote:

you sound like an ass because u dont know what your talking about when it comes to a car. now your calling me names, quite immature. oh and if your wondering about my ride its a bone stock 2006 Scion tC.


Awww.. You got butt hurt.. Cause you're a bitch! All this "ricer" talk from you and you drive a stock slow ass scion? Come on dude, Scion VS. Honda.. You need to stop watching anime and start on your car. Stop wasting money on anime and build your Shit scion. For a 1.6 producing 220 HP, that's fucking nuts. My old Integ was Imported from Japan with a JDM B16B. Anyways, like I said before, go masturbate to some Sailor Moon. You probably got turned on seeing that anime chick on the pink S2000 on Fast&Furious. Haha!
Yea, that is me on the picture. Why? You gay? Haha! I like nice clothes, my shoes, and my 2008 LEXUS IS350. That makes me spoiled. Get off my nuts too. And stop quoting me please.


Yes, Civics and Integras are good cars.. for noobs. When you are first starting to drive its good to start off with those pieces of junk but I suggest getting a decent rwd/awd car once you can afford it. I'd choose a 240sx over integra or civic anyday. The only decent cars that honda/acura made stock are the pricey ones, not your little POS civics and teggy.

even if you count RSX as a DC5 teggy.. well its an RSX and besides, S2000 and NSX/S are the only decent honda CARS. even your Civic Mugen Type RR is a piece of over priced junk and preludes are a thing of the past.

I'd rather not go and make personal comments about your appearence, but it wouldn't be hard.

As for the Lexus IS350, almost $50,000 for that car? waste. Even though Its luxury its still only produces 306hp @ 6600 rpm and 270 lb-ft of torque @ 4800rpm so.

You need to change your attitude and stop swearing cause Shinji does come in the forums and you are breaching the terms of agreement by using innapropriate words on a forum that has lots of youth members.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.