First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Welcome to the Cars Forum~!
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
does it damage the parts underneath your car when you scrape the bottom b/c car is so low :s b/c if it does dayummm it would be brutal down there
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

herman288 wrote:

does it damage the parts underneath your car when you scrape the bottom b/c car is so low :s b/c if it does dayummm it would be brutal down there


Only if you're not careful. I only scrape my exhaust. I'm really careful when I drive my car.
153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / philippines..[pro...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
i love cars..^^
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

akarioutook wrote:

its abit spoiled [b]BUT! WHY NOT!!! . I'll be cruising with that car "pimping" hehehe


lol you think im spoiled to have such a nice car at 17?
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / LOndon
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I LOVE BUGATTI> >>>>>>
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / At Peace
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
ITS NOT MINE UNTIL ITS REACHED ITS BEEN PIMPED SO MUCH THAT ITS TOO GOOD TO RIDE
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia, Malacca
Offline
Posted 4/2/08


what about cheap cars?
12474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 4/2/08


ride with me
3165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Porsche I love this car it's like a Ferrari.....
3165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

chittyserv wrote:



what about cheap cars?


That's also ok but what brand and model is it???
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia, Malacca
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

kingkongst wrote:


chittyserv wrote:



what about cheap cars?


That's also ok but what brand and model is it???



urm proton savvy from malaysia haha
3165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

chittyserv wrote:


kingkongst wrote:


chittyserv wrote:



what about cheap cars?


That's also ok but what brand and model is it???



urm proton savvy from malaysia haha


ahhhhh.... ok....
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Malaysia, Malacca
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

kingkongst wrote:


chittyserv wrote:


kingkongst wrote:


chittyserv wrote:



what about cheap cars?


That's also ok but what brand and model is it???



urm proton savvy from malaysia haha


ahhhhh.... ok....


My first lotus LOL!
Posted 4/3/08
wtf dude
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / hawaii
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
cars are cool

First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.