First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Welcome to the Cars Forum~!
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
ummm 1st of all the veyron is street legal. 2nd of all LOL civic....wow... you might as well put a v8 in a kia and call it a race car.
in a race .22 seconds is long enough to win. You dont race huh? and dont say you do because you have a "civic Si" i could buy 40 of those cars and crash them all with enough to buy an accord. besides i was not aware this was an arguement but since i was over you and your lil conversation since YESTERDAY, I'll give you one last thing. the veyron is a luxury speed car your aero isnt, Hence why they call the veyron the world's fastest street legal racecar. I tried to squash this by letting you know about the porsche, but you seem to want to keep dry humping the aero. well continue i wont stop you. so sad that a GIRL give you this much competion that you spent your whole weekend "arguing with me". all i can say really is damn i still got it, even over the internet i'm on your mind. Must be the Trini. . bye bye lmfao
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
i know enough not to be driving a wack honda civic. like i could just see you pulling up in front a bunch of girls and hearing the roar of laughter. lmfao...honda civic. come back when you are pushing a supra then talk $hit to me. lmao ...civic lofl.we were talking about the aero and the veyron you wiped out the civic...lol. my mom's nissan sentra does 1/4 mile17 stock....lmfao civic...lol. i didnt even know the still made that civic ...thank god for google huh...lmfao btw i listed facts not claims. hence why i went to articles. thats how its done baby boy. you state fact not fiction. guess you didnt pass debate class huh... wait youre still in highschool i forgot lmfao. aaaawwww patito
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
sweet cars i think
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

nerissalo wrote:

ummm 1st of all the veyron is street legal. 2nd of all LOL civic....wow... you might as well put a v8 in a kia and call it a race car.
in a race .22 seconds is long enough to win. You dont race huh? and dont say you do because you have a "civic Si" i could buy 40 of those cars and crash them all with enough to buy an accord. besides i was not aware this was an arguement but since i was over you and your lil conversation since YESTERDAY, I'll give you one last thing. the veyron is a luxury speed car your aero isnt, Hence why they call the veyron the world's fastest street legal racecar. I tried to squash this by letting you know about the porsche, but you seem to want to keep dry humping the aero. well continue i wont stop you. so sad that a GIRL give you this much competion that you spent your whole weekend "arguing with me". all i can say really is damn i still got it, even over the internet i'm on your mind. Must be the Trini. . bye bye lmfao


1. The Veyron isn't street legal. If it doesn't pass emissions, it's not street legal.
2. Ok, you can buy 40 Civics, with what money? Monopoly?
3. Losing .22 of a second at the first 60MPH can be regained later. Besides .22 seconds is a just around a bumper length. OH THAT'S ALOT.
4. The Veyron is not a luxury speed car, it's a speed boat yet there might be only one person who would ever take the car to the limits.
5. The Veyron DOES NOT hold an official speed record. You can claim all you want, but the Veyron never held the "World's Fastest PRODUCTION Car". You don't even know what the "World's Fastest Street Legal car" is.
5. I don't hump the Aero as much as you hump the Veyron. It gets more attention than your boyfriend.
6. Quit flattering yourself, I don't come here for you.


nerissalo wrote:

i know enough not to be driving a wack honda civic. like i could just see you pulling up in front a bunch of girls and hearing the roar of laughter. lmfao...honda civic. come back when you are pushing a supra then talk $hit to me. lmao ...civic lofl.we were talking about the aero and the veyron you wiped out the civic...lol. my mom's nissan sentra does 1/4 mile17 stock....lmfao civic...lol. i didnt even know the still made that civic ...thank god for google huh...lmfao btw i listed facts not claims. hence why i went to articles. thats how its done baby boy. you state fact not fiction. guess you didnt pass debate class huh... wait youre still in highschool i forgot lmfao. aaaawwww patito


1. I don't drive a Civic, I drive an Integra.
2. I don't drive a car to impress bitches, I drive to entertain myself.
3. Oooh, your mom's Sentra does 17, you want a cookie?
4. Haha, the Civic is a better car than a Sentra. The Civic feels like a car, the Sentra feels like a toy and I would know, I've owned both.
5. Whatever you hear is whatever you say and nothing of it comes from your own knowledge.
6. I graduated from high school already. Don't assume shit.
7. You should learn how to argue rather than refer to childish tactics of ignorance and fanbitchism.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
lol you actually replied back what a fool lmfao like i said i still got it.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
oh btw fanbitchism aint a word or slang, maybe in the sticks but no where else. your like a child with a tantrum ... someone doesn't agree with you point of veiw so you express yourself like a 4yr old. like i told you sooooo many times before i'm over you and your aero and your lmfao civic. so ocne again...BYE BYE.....LMFAO your probably gonna reply to this like a fool too lmfao
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
ok this is nerissalo's husband, i can't believe you spent the whole time here online going back and forth. lol jesus oklahoma must be a really boring place.
But the funniest thing that i saw out of all of this is that you drive an integra as though that car gets any respect even from honda.
Jesus and your a guy?? and you really had to put that the civic is better then a sentra who doesnt know that dude? seriously how old are you? I thought you had a real car to be here posting your thoughts up but really your just surfering the web looking and dreaming...awwww...poor thing it must be so hard on you and your integra, i'm sorry you must have a really really hooked up integra huh?? like the rims are worth more than the car itself.
Besides yes the aero is now the fastest top speed race car, but its american dude and with 1183 HP and 2,670 pounds or something like that, it should be faster.
My wife rocks a tricked out supra that she mod herself, so take your silly kia or whatever that fake sportscar is and come back when you have a real man's car to leave posts up here. No children allowed.
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

nerissalo wrote:

ok this is nerissalo's husband, i can't believe you spent the whole time here online going back and forth. lol jesus oklahoma must be a really boring place.
But the funniest thing that i saw out of all of this is that you drive an integra as though that car gets any respect even from honda.
Jesus and your a guy?? and you really had to put that the civic is better then a sentra who doesnt know that dude? seriously how old are you? I thought you had a real car to be here posting your thoughts up but really your just surfering the web looking and dreaming...awwww...poor thing it must be so hard on you and your integra, i'm sorry you must have a really really hooked up integra huh?? like the rims are worth more than the car itself.
Besides yes the aero is now the fastest top speed race car, but its american dude and with 1183 HP and 2,670 pounds or something like that, it should be faster.
My wife rocks a tricked out supra that she mod herself, so take your silly kia or whatever that fake sportscar is and come back when you have a real man's car to leave posts up here. No children allowed.


That doesn't mean a thing what your wife rocks, your average joe can throw a turbo in and call their car tricked out.
What I want to know is what kind of tuning did you or your wife do to the supra.
If we're talking tricked out, lets talk about the engine.
What are your mod list?
If you're running the turbo set up, are you running factory boost?
What are the compression ratios you're running?
What octane are you running at?
What of ignition timing? Degrees of advance or hell, even retard?
Fuel maps? How bout some data here?
Dyno sheets? Time slips? Anything?
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

That doesn't mean a thing what your wife rocks, your average joe can throw a turbo in and call their car tricked out.
What I want to know is what kind of tuning did you or your wife do to the supra.
If we're talking tricked out, lets talk about the engine.
What are your mod list?
If you're running the turbo set up, are you running factory boost?
What are the compression ratios you're running?
What octane are you running at?
What of ignition timing? Degrees of advance or hell, even retard?
Fuel maps? How bout some data here?
Dyno sheets? Time slips? Anything?



lmao, wait hold the hell up now we're not talking about the 2 cars anymore, all of a sudden you want to know about my wife's car. geez you can't even go to a rated R movie by yourself LOL. you need mommy there with you. Son seriously your girl is 16, your still in highschool you super dooper senior lol. Let me guess what you drive hun....ummm....lets see you drive a integra so your girl must drive a civic?? LOL the one that you had.
True i give you that the average joe can throw anything in a car and that you can even buy it already modded from someone else...but....that would make you the average joe right?? and you have an integra....sooo... does that mean your poorer than the average joe? little boy please go back and finish watching pokemon and come back when your no longer driving your mom's integra.

Nerissa<-- what i wanna know is who you are?
How did you get into this?
Why are you fight rev"s battle?

Rev should take a lesson from this - Don't start sh!t and there wont be sh!t.
so before you jump in to defend rev's "honor" go back and read from the beginning. cause you all worked up just for rev. thats love.
1263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

nerissalo wrote:


That doesn't mean a thing what your wife rocks, your average joe can throw a turbo in and call their car tricked out.
What I want to know is what kind of tuning did you or your wife do to the supra.
If we're talking tricked out, lets talk about the engine.
What are your mod list?
If you're running the turbo set up, are you running factory boost?
What are the compression ratios you're running?
What octane are you running at?
What of ignition timing? Degrees of advance or hell, even retard?
Fuel maps? How bout some data here?
Dyno sheets? Time slips? Anything?



lmao, wait hold the hell up now we're not talking about the 2 cars anymore, all of a sudden you want to know about my wife's car. geez you can't even go to a rated R movie by yourself LOL. you need mommy there with you. Son seriously your girl is 16, your still in highschool you super dooper senior lol. Let me guess what you drive hun....ummm....lets see you drive a integra so your girl must drive a civic?? LOL the one that you had.
True i give you that the average joe can throw anything in a car and that you can even buy it already modded from someone else...but....that would make you the average joe right?? and you have an integra....sooo... does that mean your poorer than the average joe? little boy please go back and finish watching pokemon and come back when your no longer driving your mom's integra.

Nerissa<-- what i wanna know is who you are?
How did you get into this?
Why are you fight rev"s battle?

Rev should take a lesson from this - Don't start sh!t and there wont be sh!t.
so before you jump in to defend rev's "honor" go back and read from the beginning. cause you all worked up just for rev. thats love.


Why the hell are you so damn choked up over a mod list?... You think cause you have a few years over us were little kids?.. Wow. You have a supra.. Big f***ing deal. So does my friend. Guess what? I still smoke the shit out of him. I can go out and by a supra if I wanted to cause they're so damn cheap. Whats so special about it? Nothing really
1942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oklahoma
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

nerissalo wrote:

ok this is nerissalo's husband, i can't believe you spent the whole time here online going back and forth. lol jesus oklahoma must be a really boring place.
But the funniest thing that i saw out of all of this is that you drive an integra as though that car gets any respect even from honda.
Jesus and your a guy?? and you really had to put that the civic is better then a sentra who doesnt know that dude? seriously how old are you? I thought you had a real car to be here posting your thoughts up but really your just surfering the web looking and dreaming...awwww...poor thing it must be so hard on you and your integra, i'm sorry you must have a really really hooked up integra huh?? like the rims are worth more than the car itself.
Besides yes the aero is now the fastest top speed race car, but its american dude and with 1183 HP and 2,670 pounds or something like that, it should be faster.
My wife rocks a tricked out supra that she mod herself, so take your silly kia or whatever that fake sportscar is and come back when you have a real man's car to leave posts up here. No children allowed.


Ha, so because you're older than me means you're right? In the time I've spent replying intelligently and politely (Except #7), you've come back to insult me, not my knowledge of cars, not my logic, but that I drive an Integra. If you're going to bring in that I've spent alot of time replying. You've replied back to me more than I've replied back to you. Not only that, you (husband) have taken the time to come to respond to me and insult me. I think, really, you guys spend too much time on this.

Here's a picture of my hooked up Integra.

Oh shit, check out those OEM stock rims. Oh shit, check out that OEM EVERYTHING. Really? Assumption by car? Because I drive an Integra, you assume I have a "tricked" out rice rocket?

Bravo, bravo. Unlike an immature 26 year old, I'm going to leave it at this because became less of a mature argument about cars to bickering like children, and I'm 19, that's pretty funny.
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

nerissalo wrote:


That doesn't mean a thing what your wife rocks, your average joe can throw a turbo in and call their car tricked out.
What I want to know is what kind of tuning did you or your wife do to the supra.
If we're talking tricked out, lets talk about the engine.
What are your mod list?
If you're running the turbo set up, are you running factory boost?
What are the compression ratios you're running?
What octane are you running at?
What of ignition timing? Degrees of advance or hell, even retard?
Fuel maps? How bout some data here?
Dyno sheets? Time slips? Anything?



lmao, wait hold the hell up now we're not talking about the 2 cars anymore, all of a sudden you want to know about my wife's car. geez you can't even go to a rated R movie by yourself LOL. you need mommy there with you. Son seriously your girl is 16, your still in highschool you super dooper senior lol. Let me guess what you drive hun....ummm....lets see you drive a integra so your girl must drive a civic?? LOL the one that you had.
True i give you that the average joe can throw anything in a car and that you can even buy it already modded from someone else...but....that would make you the average joe right?? and you have an integra....sooo... does that mean your poorer than the average joe? little boy please go back and finish watching pokemon and come back when your no longer driving your mom's integra.

Nerissa<-- what i wanna know is who you are?
How did you get into this?
Why are you fight rev"s battle?

Rev should take a lesson from this - Don't start sh!t and there wont be sh!t.
so before you jump in to defend rev's "honor" go back and read from the beginning. cause you all worked up just for rev. thats love.


Ahaha please...shows how ignorant you are. Average joe eh? Too bad I actually have worked at shops and am currently in school to become a tech. And who said anything about an Integra?
You really think you're big and bad with your wife's Supra? What does she wear the pants in this relationship?
Get off your "wife's" balls...
And I'm not fighting rev's battles, rev can fight his own, and from the looks of things...hes got it wrapped up, cause hes actually knowledgeable about cars......
Veyron speed limited? Is your wife just dumb?
Aha get some knowledge and get back to me, all I see is some bullshitting ricers who think they big and bad hiding behind their little Supra facade.
You fail to provide a list of your modifications, you fail to talk of how you tune the car...which leads me to assume you don't know crap.
Go ahead, list off some specs you can find off wiki...that'll impress us for sure...
Aha.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Ahaha please...shows how ignorant you are. Average joe eh? Too bad I actually have worked at shops and am currently in school to become a tech. And who said anything about an Integra?
You really think you're big and bad with your wife's Supra? What does she wear the pants in this relationship?
Get off your "wife's" balls...
And I'm not fighting rev's battles, rev can fight his own, and from the looks of things...hes got it wrapped up, cause hes actually knowledgeable about cars......
Veyron speed limited? Is your wife just dumb?
Aha get some knowledge and get back to me, all I see is some bullshitting ricers who think they big and bad hiding behind their little Supra facade.
You fail to provide a list of your modifications, you fail to talk of how you tune the car...which leads me to assume you don't know crap.
Go ahead, list off some specs you can find off wiki...that'll impress us for sure...
Aha.



if i cared enough to argue with some child i would have listed my specs. btw you talk about aguing like kids yet you throw the first insults out and cant take what you dish out. like i told rev and i'm telling you .... I'm over both you Patos so stop notifiing me that you left a comment just open up a new window and post whatever you want cause really i dont care about you or rev really. cause looks to me like your the fool sweating rev's balls and i'm really just pissing both of you off. seems like he really didn't "have it" cause your over here standing up for yuh man thats cool do you.
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Ji Sung's dreams!
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
your lil "fanbitchism" quote is you calling me pratically a bitch so in other words you called me out. convo was fine up until you came out your face. so as i said really you asked for it. also for you.... hit new post so i dont have to read this crap thanks
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Nebraska
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

nerissalo wrote:


Ahaha please...shows how ignorant you are. Average joe eh? Too bad I actually have worked at shops and am currently in school to become a tech. And who said anything about an Integra?
You really think you're big and bad with your wife's Supra? What does she wear the pants in this relationship?
Get off your "wife's" balls...
And I'm not fighting rev's battles, rev can fight his own, and from the looks of things...hes got it wrapped up, cause hes actually knowledgeable about cars......
Veyron speed limited? Is your wife just dumb?
Aha get some knowledge and get back to me, all I see is some bullshitting ricers who think they big and bad hiding behind their little Supra facade.
You fail to provide a list of your modifications, you fail to talk of how you tune the car...which leads me to assume you don't know crap.
Go ahead, list off some specs you can find off wiki...that'll impress us for sure...
Aha.



if i cared enough to argue with some child i would have listed my specs. btw you talk about aguing like kids yet you throw the first insults out and cant take what you dish out. like i told rev and i'm telling you .... I'm over both you Patos so stop notifiing me that you left a comment just open up a new window and post whatever you want cause really i dont care about you or rev really. cause looks to me like your the fool sweating rev's balls and i'm really just pissing both of you off. seems like he really didn't "have it" cause your over here standing up for yuh man thats cool do you.


Aha what I'm wondering is if you can even list the specs...
Because its starting to come off to me as all BS. If you're over it already, why bother responding?
Does it honestly make you feel mature to take the time like this to talk to little kids, that you're afraid to list specs too?
Is it cause you think we don't understand? Or is it that you don't.
Its the internet, if you really feel that cyber-bullying is really emotionally harming anyone...then you're not as mature as you'd like to think you are.
Lets face it, your wife was wrong to begin with when she said that the Veyron was speed limited...accept it and move on. Don't try to over-compensate and talk about a modded Supra you probably don't have. Trying to make yourself and your wife sound like the tuners that you're not.

First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.