First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply roleplay
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
oh any particular fighting style, or just how to survive in a fight?
Moderator
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

oh any particular fighting style, or just how to survive in a fight?

how to survive, and also any art in fighting style and and etc*smiles* so how about it you seem interested in it i can teach you.
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/6/13
hmm no thanks, I'm already well versed in my own style, although I appreciate the offer,
Moderator
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/7/13

hmm no thanks, I'm already well versed in my own style, although I appreciate the offer,

well suit your self enjoy the place*as she flicked her figure's and disapared*her voice ecocide enjoy youself but be aware of the dangers a head.
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
thanks for the heads up, go ahead and warn them of me ok
Moderator
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/13

thanks for the heads up, go ahead and warn them of me ok


sure thing ill do jest as you said*smiles intently* lala walks towards a big building i n front of me ,ah so this is there hide out ima have some fun.
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/8/13
meh im bored, and ive been getting lax lately *fallows Aika into the building* this outta be fun
Moderator
24152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
*walks around * anyone here... ?
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
*As I walk through the building I hear something* Is some one lost?
Moderator
9546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
hideing...stalker...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
-appears behind him- hello
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
*quickly turns and points a pistol at Alice* oh its you sorry, *points the gun down,* Whats up?*
Moderator
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13
walks further into the building hm*glares at a sertin part of the room* opens the door to the main hall walk in as the wall closes behind me wonder if they made it or not,as i kneel infront of my master.
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Hold on ya hear that? *draws my shotgun* either stay outta my way or come explore with me, yer choice *pumps the shotgun and chambers a shell, turns and walks into the building*
Moderator
5634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/15/13

Hold on ya hear that? *draws my shotgun* either stay outta my way or come explore with me, yer choice *pumps the shotgun and chambers a shell, turns and walks into the building*


master says: what you still come back ans kneel in front of me *evil laugh* your of no use to me no more * stabs Aika*

Aika:what but master why whyyyy*ahh holds on to his sword in my chest no i want to live i must live.
Moderator
5721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / I'd tell ya but t...
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
*walks in when i hear you say " I want to live"* "NOW that aint right, *shoots at your master and pumps shotgun, then fires at him again as I make my way towards Aika*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.