WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
Created by jtjumper
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply What thing you would you to see most in your favorite anime?
12905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
What thing you would you to see most in your favorite anime?
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
112803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
69 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
Female love interests act like actual humans..........trouble is, if anime went this route, I'd be watching live action instead.

Couldn't get the vote tally to tally. And this problem could also be on my end with too many cookies in play.
25018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bayamón - Puerto...
Offline
Posted 2/23/13
I'll say number 4 xD.
12905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/23/13


Yo, It's a poll!
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/23/13 , edited 2/23/13

jtjumper wrote:


Yo, It's a poll!


Yo, your poll makes about as much sense as a 5 year old with learning difficulties in a coma!

Edit: And what I mean by that is, the kid like, wouldn't make much sense. As in, explaining. Because he wouldn't be able to explain anything.

Basically you're a twat, and you're supposed to be annoyed right now.
12905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/23/13 , edited 2/23/13

CarboKill wrote:


jtjumper wrote:


Yo, It's a poll!


Yo, your poll makes about as much sense as a 5 year old with learning difficulties in a coma!

Edit: And what I mean by that is, the kid like, wouldn't make much sense. As in, explaining. Because he wouldn't be able to explain anything.

Basically you're a twat, and you're supposed to be annoyed right now.


Yo, it's consistent!
Now, maybe this kid one of those brilliant-in-some-ways-but-terrible-in-others impaired.
I mean maybe he can't tie his shoelaces (he uses velcro instead), but also solves world economics.
Maybe the choices are secretly brilliant. BTW not annoyed, but having fun!
35790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 2/23/13

jtjumper wrote:


Yo, it's consistent!
Now, maybe this kid one of those brilliant-in-some-ways-but-terrible-in-others impaired.
I mean maybe he can't tie his shoelaces (he uses velcro instead), but also solves world economics.
Maybe the choices are secretly brilliant. BTW not annoyed, but having fun!


None of that made any sense either, but from your profile picture, i've already determined that you have a strain of Autism. So instead of exploiting the inescapable moron that you are, I will be a good person and pray that you never have a social situation in which you are aware of your own problems.

Wow, i'm smart. Hahaha.

Now go away.
12905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 2/23/13 , edited 2/23/13

CarboKill wrote:


jtjumper wrote:


Yo, it's consistent!
Now, maybe this kid one of those brilliant-in-some-ways-but-terrible-in-others impaired.
I mean maybe he can't tie his shoelaces (he uses velcro instead), but also solves world economics.
Maybe the choices are secretly brilliant. BTW not annoyed, but having fun!


None of that made any sense either, but from your profile picture, i've already determined that you have a strain of Autism. So instead of exploiting the inescapable moron that you are, I will be a good person and pray that you never have a social situation in which you are aware of your own problems.

Wow, i'm smart. Hahaha.

Now go away.


I would be happy to oblige you, except I don't want to do so. Also, are you implying autism is a virus?
Also, new swords are great in anime!
An9el 
29239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 7/9/13
main charaters not be so dense
35567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/10/13
there is no all of the above choice...
22774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/10/13
D Gray-Man not up there!
Posted 1/24/14
number 4!
76370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
GROW UP, WHINY PROTAGONISTS!
3048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Academy city
Offline
Posted 8/17/14 , edited 8/17/14
The protagonist needs to grow a pair.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.