First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [Theory] One Piece, REVEALED
36416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

SaturdayAir wrote:


kolp216 wrote:
Nooooooooo he isn't just go look up threads discussing this and it will show why not xD
and this theory.... seems extremely plausible, But since it was 100% theory just loosely piecing together the facts i can't stand next to it, i mean sure Roger had his illness, but what of his crew?, Though it would make sense for the onepiece to be this, Roger loved the world and the freedom of the seas, so having all the seas combined, and government abolished, everyone would have been granted the freedom he had

Zookid - Sabo Is with dragon. They show it in the manga and the anime. Dragon picks him up and puts him on his ship.

And Roger's crew is scatter around the world? Haven't we met about 2 or 3 people so far?

That Sabo thing you mentioned is just pure fan speculation. Nothing is confirmed as of yet.

Yes we've seen some of Roger's crew. Shanks, Buggy, Crocus and Rayleigh. We've also seen two other members in the flashback in chapter 0, Gaban and Seagull.

4031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
there is so much evidence but lets start with this why was he at marineford ?
36416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13

ZooKid wrote:

there is so much evidence but lets start with this why was he at marineford ?

No. Sabo is not Law. First of all Law is from North Blue while Sabo is from East Blue. Secondly, Oda drew Law as kid in one of the SBS questions and Oda wouldn't have done that if Sabo is Law.
4031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Look honestly with your simplistic and stupid logic about one piece its kind of pissing me off dont take a peek into oda's mind he has kept us brainfucked all along but you have the answer all of a sudden i call bs this is stupid and its been american washed dont put your logic into one piece its unpredictable and awesome and sure luffys just gonna blow up reverse mountain do you know how stupid that sounds " theres a mountain in the way wellfuck it just blow it up and we can allbe together forever :)" without explaining the fruits or the tenryubittos or nothing
4031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
dude i can keepthrowing evidence at you first why was he at marineford ,second there was a picture drawn of law by oda that had laws hand with his death tatoo and the a crossed out just like ace had asce with the s crossed out ,third piece of evidence there is a connection between him and doflamingo which makes me believe doflamingo is sabo's adopted brother and law is sabo because people call flamingo young prince just like in goa kingdom blue jam called king who was the leader of the nobles i can keepgoing lol ive donemy research dude theres more when law saved luffy theres this part after surgery where law is like "luffy " but they dont show his face in a really depressing way like if he knew him if you need more ill give you more
20469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:


SaturdayAir wrote:


kolp216 wrote:
Nooooooooo he isn't just go look up threads discussing this and it will show why not xD
and this theory.... seems extremely plausible, But since it was 100% theory just loosely piecing together the facts i can't stand next to it, i mean sure Roger had his illness, but what of his crew?, Though it would make sense for the onepiece to be this, Roger loved the world and the freedom of the seas, so having all the seas combined, and government abolished, everyone would have been granted the freedom he had

Zookid - Sabo Is with dragon. They show it in the manga and the anime. Dragon picks him up and puts him on his ship.

And Roger's crew is scatter around the world? Haven't we met about 2 or 3 people so far?

That Sabo thing you mentioned is just pure fan speculation. Nothing is confirmed as of yet.

Yes we've seen some of Roger's crew. Shanks, Buggy, Crocus and Rayleigh. We've also seen two other members in the flashback in chapter 0, Gaban and Seagull.



Yeah that's what i mean, if the captain couldn't do it, surely the crew would have tried to carry it out instead of spreading across the world?
36416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

ZooKid wrote:

dude i can keepthrowing evidence at you first why was he at marineford ,second there was a picture drawn of law by oda that had laws hand with his death tatoo and the a crossed out just like ace had asce with the s crossed out ,third piece of evidence there is a connection between him and doflamingo which makes me believe doflamingo is sabo's adopted brother and law is sabo because people call flamingo young prince just like in goa kingdom blue jam called king who was the leader of the nobles i can keepgoing lol ive donemy research dude theres more when law saved luffy theres this part after surgery where law is like "luffy " but they dont show his face in a really depressing way like if he knew him if you need more ill give you more

Saying Sabo is Law is a stupid thing to say, so I had to give you a simple answer that even you can apprehend. When you say that Law is Sabo it leaves plot holes. Again Law and Sabo are not from the same place. If Law is Sabo then Oda wouldn't have given Law a different age. Law is 26 right now, if Sabo is alive he would be 22. They have no facial similarities whatsoever.
Doflamingo is Sabo's adopted brother.... wait what? I will have to end this discussion with you, but thank you for giving me a good laugh.

4031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Why are you trying to insult me ? instead of listening to what i have to say law is obviously disguised and hiding his identity from luffy and the rest or he wouldve showed himself allready or tried to save ace but law did go to marineford for a reason because he didnt have to.... you had no answers for anything i wrote to you sabo is obviouslly working with dragon and guess what kuma also worked with dragon and kuma's pants colors and the way his hat looks looks exactly like laws hat and pants and theres a connection to him because when law and kid fought the pacifista law said and i quote" i know kuma and that is not kuma!" plus when kuma had consciousnesses he was a schichibukai working for dragon now who a schichibukai exactly LAW because dragon needs someone on the inside also why did law wait for luffy in order to work together in the new world there is just so much can you atlest admit some of this makes sense ?
33123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Wow I'm impressed! I have to admit I entered this thread expecting almost nothing (except perhaps to see some of the weird things that people can come up with) but this was really good and in its grandness is something I would expect from Oda.
55108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:


ZooKid wrote:

dude i can keepthrowing evidence at you first why was he at marineford ,second there was a picture drawn of law by oda that had laws hand with his death tatoo and the a crossed out just like ace had asce with the s crossed out ,third piece of evidence there is a connection between him and doflamingo which makes me believe doflamingo is sabo's adopted brother and law is sabo because people call flamingo young prince just like in goa kingdom blue jam called king who was the leader of the nobles i can keepgoing lol ive donemy research dude theres more when law saved luffy theres this part after surgery where law is like "luffy " but they dont show his face in a really depressing way like if he knew him if you need more ill give you more

Saying Sabo is Law is a stupid thing to say, so I had to give you a simple answer that even you can apprehend. When you say that Law is Sabo it leaves plot holes. Again Law and Sabo are not from the same place. If Law is Sabo then Oda wouldn't have given Law a different age. Law is 26 right now, if Sabo is alive he would be 22. They have no facial similarities whatsoever.
Doflamingo is Sabo's adopted brother.... wait what? I will have to end this discussion with you, but thank you for giving me a good laugh.




Don't bite.
He's probably just a troll. Someone can't possibly be that stupid unless he's doing it intentionally.

I mean, Doflamingo's "brother"?




16163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
It's like I'm saying Laboon is my step-Brother, seriously what made you think, in the first place, that Sabo is Law? It seems just so illogical and wrong :S Sure Oda can be unpredictable in is story, but I can't just see him go with that kind of development.
43991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York City
Online
Posted 3/3/13

chrome_mist wrote:


viva_cmpunker wrote:


ZooKid wrote:

dude i can keepthrowing evidence at you first why was he at marineford ,second there was a picture drawn of law by oda that had laws hand with his death tatoo and the a crossed out just like ace had asce with the s crossed out ,third piece of evidence there is a connection between him and doflamingo which makes me believe doflamingo is sabo's adopted brother and law is sabo because people call flamingo young prince just like in goa kingdom blue jam called king who was the leader of the nobles i can keepgoing lol ive donemy research dude theres more when law saved luffy theres this part after surgery where law is like "luffy " but they dont show his face in a really depressing way like if he knew him if you need more ill give you more

Saying Sabo is Law is a stupid thing to say, so I had to give you a simple answer that even you can apprehend. When you say that Law is Sabo it leaves plot holes. Again Law and Sabo are not from the same place. If Law is Sabo then Oda wouldn't have given Law a different age. Law is 26 right now, if Sabo is alive he would be 22. They have no facial similarities whatsoever.
Doflamingo is Sabo's adopted brother.... wait what? I will have to end this discussion with you, but thank you for giving me a good laugh.




Don't bite.
He's probably just a troll. Someone can't possibly be that stupid unless he's doing it intentionally.

I mean, Doflamingo's "brother"?






"Doflamingo is Sabo's adopted brother."?

Anyway the whole sabo being on the Dragon ship. If you see the episode or read that chapter or just do both., after all the fire and commotion Dragon is holding someone. Someone small and that's a boy. The only person I could see him picking up is sabo because he did have a chat with him and even compared him to himself. I know its all speculation but it's not something to quickly throw out.

I'm not sure if I can post youtube links but here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhjjadmNUU
36416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 11 days ago

SaturdayAir wrote:
"Doflamingo is Sabo's adopted brother."?

Anyway the whole sabo being on the Dragon ship. If you see the episode or read that chapter or just do both., after all the fire and commotion Dragon is holding someone. Someone small and that's a boy. The only person I could see him picking up is sabo because he did have a chat with him and even compared him to himself. I know its all speculation but it's not something to quickly throw out.

I'm not sure if I can post youtube links but here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhjjadmNUU

Believe me I've read that chapter so many times to see if Dragon was talking about Sabo. I'm actually with you on this. I think Sabo was or maybe still is with the Revolutionaries. That's why I want to see what Robin did during the 2 years the most because she was with the Revolutionaries. Not to mention that I want to know if she met Dragon. Hopefully we will get a flashback of that someday, but I honestly doubt it.
19066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Quite Interesting
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / in a room, in a...
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
very convincing and makes sense.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.