First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [Theory] One Piece, REVEALED
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:
No the original Pluton is located somewhere in Alabasta. For some reason I thought that the blueprints also shows the place of the original one, but I was wrong


soooooo do you think everything im saying makes sense,then? pweeease say it is..cos actually everytime i breathe nowadays all im thinking about is every single scene in one piece..did i just make myself sounds miserable??????
32175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Online
Posted 6/18/13

ekasaraswaty wrote:

viva_cmpunker wrote:
No the original Pluton is located somewhere in Alabasta. For some reason I thought that the blueprints also shows the place of the original one, but I was wrong

soooooo do you think everything im saying makes sense,then?

Actually yes. If this theory is correct then I definitely see all 3 of the Ancient Weapons come into play. Even if it doesn't happen exactly like this theory, still all 3 weapons will play a major role IMO.

ekasaraswaty wrote:
pweeease say it is..cos actually everytime i breathe nowadays all im thinking about is every single scene in one piece..did i just make myself sounds miserable??????

Lol I still do sometimes. You just can't help yourself when a series is this damn great.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 7/6/13
I think Zoro will find a incredible sword (maybe a ancient sword?) or maybe even better... 3 ancient swords. And dam, this theory makes totally sense.
10315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Small town, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/10/13
I have an completely off topic question about One Piece that might or might not have an answer... When Robin does her "Clutch" move and twists peoples necks, is she actually snapping thier neck and killing them or just causing them to pass-out?
10174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/15/13
Sounds pretty legit to me and I may have something to strengthen what you say. The three ancient weapons are Pluton, Posideon, and Uranus. In greek mythology, Pluton is the god of the land, and the giver of wealth, minerals and harvest so it would make sense that this weapon would be used to destroy the redline, marijoa and fishman island. Poseidon is obvious. The ruler of the sea the current mermaid princess is doing be able to control the sea kings and take everyone on fishman island to the surface using Noah. The one that still a mystery is Uranus aka God of the sky. This weapon could have something to do with the fairy vearth enel was talking about since we still don't know what he's doing, or a way to bring all the island that make up skipea back to the surface. Lastly not sure if the manga mentioned this but in one of the movies they mention Dyna stone which is the marines secret weapon. Maybe thats how the Ancient Kingdom got destroyed in the first place.
Posted 7/15/13
Not bad , if this seems to be right . then lets just watch and see how it goes in the end one piece for life !
1007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/13
i do believe what you said about law working with dragon but im confused with sabo ill try to keep an open mind but sabo and law dont make sense at all and sabo and flamingo being brother plz explain your self you need more evidence than they have blonde hair and some retarded alias.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/13
I Love Your Theories, especially about All Blue, but i cudn't find any reason 'why wont WG unify the ocean? what is their purposes?'
Beside, the Pluton's Blueprint had been burned by franky.
If I recall there is 3 Ancient weapon in OP world and only 2 revealed, lets wait for the next one.
Thanks!
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 8/29/13
I think, Crocco boy cud defeat enel, cuz sands can resist enel's power. which mean sands and earth are enels natural enemys too
16018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 8/29/13
My theory is that One Piece will end the day Oda Eiichiro dies
11736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / CR Forums
Online
Posted 8/29/13
eeeh, while it makes sense from a logic standpoint, I don't feel it makes sense from a story standpoint. If you catch my meaning.

This give meaning to the Fishman arc, which I considered "huge wasted time" previously. Oda is fallible and manages to mess up his story telling from time to time. FIshman arc was clearly important to this goal you're stating, and from what I remember about it, it spent an absurd amount of time making sure we got all these hints and clues that lead to this conclusion.

That said, I kind of don't want this ending.....but.

Maybe explaining it logically before it happens doesn't appeal to me.
479 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Washington not DC
Offline
Posted 8/29/13
I've seen this elsewhere and while it is great and I think some things are right. Especially Luffy destroying Fishman island, that's basically certain. But some of the stuff like the fish police and the Government's motive for not allowing it don't seem right.
I personally think that the answer to this story might lie in space. There are many hints towards that and while reading up on greek mythology of Uranus, I might have spoiled myself a little.


marimos wrote:

I think, Crocco boy cud defeat enel, cuz sands can resist enel's power. which mean sands and earth are enels natural enemys too
Maybe for regular earth, but in the real world when lighting strikes sand it turns to glass because of the heat or whatever. Idk how Crocodile could or if he can block against that.
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 9/8/13 , edited 9/8/13
This is god damn perfect!I can't even imagine another,a better ending!I bet it'll take a lot for this anime to be finished,but when it will,it will probably be one of the greatest anime ever created!(Tho for me already is )I'm curious how many episodes it will have <3
55086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 10/15/13

Celebrating 2.8k likes with this bump!


10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Raftel
Offline
Posted 11/20/13
This is just a theory (obviously), but I believe it's possible that when Sabo disappeared, Doflamingo was adopted as a replacement for Sabo. The family, in order to save themselves any sort of embarrassment, adopted a child that looked very similar to Sabo to fool the others around them. The "replacement", was Doflamingo, and through the pressure of being this fake person, became insane (If he wasn't insane to begin with).

Feel free to point out how/why I could be wrong. This was just an idea I came up with after reading through this thread.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.