First  Prev  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
One Punch Mod
47730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/4/13 , edited 7/4/13

ColouringYourLife wrote:




and well as long as its fixed at some point XD
so annoying


Here's what I got from support:

try logging into both .com and .co.uk sites?

The logins are separate and you can be logged into both sites on the same account.


I know I ran into the same problem you did a few days ago, when I was logged into .com and clicked a .co.uk link, but I experimented today and I can't seem to recreate the problem for myself. If I first log in to .co.uk then click a .com link, it takes me there without prompting me to log in again. And if I log in to .com and click a .co.uk link, it just takes me there without a second login.

So you might try again, and if you are still having problems or need clarification on the above suggestion, use the Contact Us link (which is at the bottom of every cr page: help?topic=contact


zendude wrote:

Was bored. Drove to Downtown Los Angeles and did some street photography with the Anime EXPO going on there.

It was kind of interesting seeing and doing something like that. It's too far away from my usual mode of operation and setting. Let's just say is something very different for someone like me.

(Was looking for some crunchyroll folks, but yeah. "LAWL"

Beautiful, beautiful photos!
57586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
Thank you. Thank you. *bows* bows* *bows* "LAWL"



thenicooole wrote:

Those pictures are nice. I definitely "lawl" when I see Otakon goers in random streets in Baltimore.. Everyone looks scared because they are further from the convention center than they'd like to be. :lol:


When I was at the entrance line, I felt like I was the weird one. "LAWL"
(Didn't have a ticket. Just was there to take pictures and whatnot.)



Well, I don't want to overstay my welcome with these, so I'll just skip right on to my two favorite-ish shots of the day.


"Line Management"

(Looks like a Target employee summer glamour shot. "LAWL")


"Fitting In"

(Just because green eyes.)



Well, I hope you folks enjoyed that short show and tell and such.
Posted 7/5/13


thanks it seems to be working ok know after logging in .com then saving the password
One Punch Mod
47730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/5/13 , edited 7/5/13

ColouringYourLife wrote:



thanks it seems to be working ok know after logging in .com then saving the password


Glad things are okay for you now. You can always bring problems like this to our attention by posting in the Help forums. I regular read through those, and other mods do too, as well as the support staff, so that's often the first place we'll see it.

21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
I can't find a topic that explains the CR points thing and why we can't post a topic or poll unless we have 500 points (which is impossible if you're not as active as others and I have no urge to spam in order to get 500 points). Could someone explain it please? Thanks.
The Moderator
Nicole 
62981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 7/5/13 , edited 7/5/13

zendude wrote:

When I was at the entrance line, I felt like I was the weird one. "LAWL".


I get you on this "weird" feeling. Conventions look fun--all the cosplay, great anime swag, the celebrity guests--but it's not really my thing at all. Everyone enjoys the anime genre in their own way, I know, but I've never been into dressing up or collecting a lot of paraphernalia from shows or even other interests like video games. I have maybe one or two trinkets, but I don't have a shelves and shelves of figurines or manga.


SamuraiNinjaDragon wrote:

I can't find a topic that explains the CR points thing and why we can't post a topic or poll unless we have 500 points (which is impossible if you're not as active as others and I have no urge to spam in order to get 500 points). Could someone explain it please? Thanks.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3293/11-14-2007-updated-cr-points

I think this should be more visible actually..

EDIT: This needs to be updated clearly.
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/13

thenicooole wrote:

SamuraiNinjaDragon wrote:

I can't find a topic that explains the CR points thing and why we can't post a topic or poll unless we have 500 points (which is impossible if you're not as active as others and I have no urge to spam in order to get 500 points). Could someone explain it please? Thanks.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-3293/11-14-2007-updated-cr-points

I think this should be more visible actually..

EDIT: This needs to be updated clearly.



Thanks for the link. I've read it but it doesn't say why we need 500 points to make a new thread or poll. And the point ranking is very low on some. At this point it will take me forever and I don't post here very often. (I probably should post more, eh? :/)
The Moderator
Nicole 
62981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 7/5/13

SamuraiNinjaDragon wrote:

Thanks for the link. I've read it but it doesn't say why we need 500 points to make a new thread or poll. And the point ranking is very low on some. At this point it will take me forever and I don't post here very often. (I probably should post more, eh? :/)


Haha, I was in the process of adding more to my other post, but I'll just go ahead and respond to this one.

Basically, the thought process was that by imposing these point limitations, it would encourage the user to be more active around the site to achieve what they wanted to do (i.e. making new threads). It encourages them to participate in discussion and be a part of the community!

Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Online
Posted 7/5/13

SamuraiNinjaDragon wrote:

Thanks for the link. I've read it but it doesn't say why we need 500 points to make a new thread or poll. And the point ranking is very low on some. At this point it will take me forever and I don't post here very often. (I probably should post more, eh? :/)


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-605409/cr-points?pg=1#42461271



Hope that clarifies why.

Don't forget that there are many ways to earn CR points.



Just give it time, and don't be in a hurry. : )
33268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kentucky
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
I figured it was a way to prevent spambots and people from making accounts just to advertise something over the internet. 500 seems a bit much but it is fairly easy to earn points. Just find a friend and guestbook chat for a bit seems to work too from what I hear.
11447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
Question: When is the busiest day in CR?
Taroni 
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / NS,Canada
Online
Posted 7/5/13
I only have a small collection.
I'm curious how many mods are on THAT side of the fandom, and how many are on Zen's side.

I think I only peek from the 'normal" side.
One Punch Mod
47730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 7/5/13 , edited 7/5/13

Taroni wrote:

I only have a small collection.
I'm curious how many mods are on THAT side of the fandom, and how many are on Zen's side.

I think I only peek from the 'normal" side.

I consider myself more of an anime "afficionado" than a fan, and I have virtually no collection. I do all my watching by streaming, or Netflix DVDs, buying DVDs only when that's the only way to get something legally. So I buy to watch, not to collect. Often once I watch a DVD I own, I'll give it away. I've purchased a handful of OST CDs or singles, such as Kids on the Slope and Durarara; I'll soon be purchasing the Aku no Hana CD. I don't own any collectibles.
5116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 7/5/13
Mods get paid right
Otter Modder
31645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 7/5/13

silter206 wrote:

Mods get paid right

Nope, it is a volunteer position.
First  Prev  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  112  113  114  115  116  117  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.