First  Prev  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 9/7/13

Balerion_ wrote:

I'm not sure, but it is a voluntary position so all of you could be from different parts of the world


I have a secret door to each mods' house, so we all know each other pretty much.

Fun fact - Some staff and mod members watch AHTL as he drifts off to sleep in his cozy little bed on some nights.
Posted 9/7/13

mochacafe wrote:


Balerion_ wrote:

I'm not sure, but it is a voluntary position so all of you could be from different parts of the world


I have a secret door to each mods' house, so we all know each other pretty much.

Fun fact - Some staff and mod members watch AHTL as he drifts off to sleep in his cozy little bed on some nights.


I bet you'd love that lol
The Moderator
Nicole 
62994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Idol Store
Offline
Posted 9/7/13
mocha =
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/13
I have a question, is there a link to display all the Achievements for new members like myself or Achievements
Dragon Mod
45035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / OK, USA
Online
Posted 9/8/13 , edited 9/8/13

NicholasDThepunisherWolfwood wrote:

I have a question, is there a link to display all the Achievements for new members like myself or Achievements


Do you mean like http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/NicholasDThepunisherWolfwood/achievements? (You can just swap in anyone's username in place of yours if you want to view theirs!) Or did you mean a full list of all possible achievements?
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/8/13
I went full screen on the anime epsiode I.

Was watching it worked fine the next.

Time I went full screen my browser was still.

Displayed a seperate window appeared.

it didn't go to full screen from the page the episode was on.

Can you please fix this thank you.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/13
did you mean a full list of all possible achievements

Yes I will ask my question another way

What are all the possible achievements on CR and how do I earn the all?
is there a helpful link for that?
Dragon Mod
45035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / OK, USA
Online
Posted 9/8/13

NicholasDThepunisherWolfwood wrote:

did you mean a full list of all possible achievements

Yes I will ask my question another way

What are all the possible achievements on CR and how do I earn the all?
is there a helpful link for that?


Ah, I see!

But as far as I know, there's no full list - part of the fun is finding them when you least expect it! If you see an achievement on someone else's page, you can see how they got it. There's also an old closed topic about the badges at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-534985/achievement-badges that can give you a starting point, however.
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/8/13
Thanks
this link
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-534985/achievement-badges

is prefect
Dragon Mod
45035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / OK, USA
Online
Posted 9/8/13

NekoCatGirl32 wrote:

I went full screen on the anime epsiode I.

Was watching it worked fine the next.

Time I went full screen my browser was still.

Displayed a seperate window appeared.

it didn't go to full screen from the page the episode was on.

Can you please fix this thank you.


Hi,

There's a help topic about this over at http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-807661/go-to-fullscreen-after-changing-video that you might want to check out - the short answer is that beardfist has a Chrome extension that can help, but the site itself doesn't have a continuous fullscreen feature yet.
12168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 9/8/13


ok thanks
20904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
Hi, I just put the kettle on.
12989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Europe
Offline
Posted 9/10/13
Hi,

it's been a while I been here. How's the staff and forums going nowadays? o:
Moderator XIV
67174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 9/11/13

Baka-God wrote:

Hi,

it's been a while I been here. How's the staff and forums going nowadays? o:


They are doing okay. I believe Baker just had a lovely breakfast of waffles topped with almods, strawberries, and slathered in maple syrup! Also It is my understanding the Forums ate a tuna sandwich about an hour ago. Hmmmm..... tuna sandwich.
Taroni 
49591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 9/11/13
Add some cucumbers man, always room for cucumbers!
First  Prev  129  130  131  132  133  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.