First  Prev  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
Dragon Mod
52079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

thenicooole wrote:

Ehhhhh? Are you a furry....?

EDIT: I get it. You were banned for being one.. I KNEW IT.


Can't believe how often I got banned over these posts of mine (and furry-ism)... mods! I tell you what...

(I'll just go ahead and ban myself over this post to save others the time...)
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
92297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

MakotoKamui wrote:

Can't believe how often I got banned over these posts of mine (and furry-ism)... mods! I tell you what...

(I'll just go ahead and ban myself over this post to save others the time...)


Good! Bans you anyways!
The Moderator
Nicole 
67022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 9/24/13 , edited 9/24/13
So guys, I have a problem.

There is someone who is stalker-sanning me. They keep tabs on when I sleep and notes down the time in a spreadsheet for who knows what. I feel like one day I am going to wake up with them standing over my bed with a large knife, under the pretense of waking me up for breakfast on our summer trip to the beach.

What do I do?
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
92297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

thenicooole wrote:

So guys, I have a problem.

There is someone who is stalker-sanning me. They keep tabs on when I sleep and notes down the time in a spreadsheet for who knows what. I feel like one day I am going to wake up with them standing over my bed with a large knife, under the pretense of waking me up for breakfast on our summer trip to the beach.

What do I do?


You give them a cookie. I promise you they will go away, right away.
The Moderator
Nicole 
67022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 9/24/13 , edited 9/24/13

mochacafe wrote:

You give them a cookie. I promise you they will go away, right away.


How do I know you they will go away?
Queen Moderator
38097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

They won't....trust me.... Run. Don't pack any belongings. Just run!
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
41774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / San Francisco
Online
Posted 9/24/13
In other news...

My new favorite things are screaming frogs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bnu4Fe5sIeQ
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

thenicooole wrote:

So guys, I have a problem.

There is someone who is stalker-sanning me. They keep tabs on when I sleep and notes down the time in a spreadsheet for who knows what. I feel like one day I am going to wake up with them standing over my bed with a large knife, under the pretense of waking me up for breakfast on our summer trip to the beach.

What do I do?

Pretend that u don't notice that you're being stalked, and then, secretly begin to stalk this person in return!

U want to make sure that by the end, you'll be the one standing over their bed with a large knife, under the pretense of waking Moch... I mean, the stalker up for breakfast on your summer trip to the beach.
Queen Moderator
38097 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 9/24/13



That sounds like one of our fire engine Q Sirens on a bad day...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
81552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 9/24/13

thenicooole wrote:

So guys, I have a problem.

There is someone who is stalker-sanning me. They keep tabs on when I sleep and notes down the time in a spreadsheet for who knows what. I feel like one day I am going to wake up with them standing over my bed with a large knife, under the pretense of waking me up for breakfast on our summer trip to the beach.

What do I do?


Tell them the knife isn't a frying pan.

Triceracop
71488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 9/25/13 , edited 9/25/13

suikojay wrote:
U want to make sure that by the end, you'll be the one standing over their bed with a large knife, under the pretense of waking Moch... I mean, the stalker up for breakfast on your summer trip to the beach.

Won't work Suiko, her stalker is made of pure caffeine. It never sleeps and is always on watch.... in fact they are stalking something like 4 people at the same time last I checked.
The Moderator
Nicole 
67022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 9/25/13

AHTL wrote:

Tell them the knife isn't a frying pan.



Taroni 
54647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 9/25/13
Mocha with that avy I may become your stalker lol
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
92297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 9/25/13

Taroni wrote:

Mocha with that avy I may become your stalker lol


As my wise brother-in-law (BK) would say:

"No."
Taroni 
54647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / NS,Canada
Offline
Posted 9/25/13


Okay....

You won't see me again



First  Prev  134  135  136  137  138  139  140  141  142  143  144  145  146  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.