First  Prev  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
The Moderator
Nicole 
77051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 10/16/13


For all you know, I could be already in charge of the unchi.
Posted 10/16/13
Anyone here seen the trailer for "about time"?
It's supposedly a 'feel good' movie.
The looser guy can time travel by shutting himself in a dark room, blocking out all distractions and thinking about a previous time he wishes he could do over again.

Certainly looks like it was made for an audience of hermits.
33453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 10/16/13

Nicole wrote: For all you know, I could be already in charge of the unchi.

O_O If that's the case, then u should watch ep 10 of Yamishibai: Ghost Stories (if u haven't already), and then let me know what u would do against that... that thing that pops up at the very end!
The Moderator
Nicole 
77051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 10/16/13 , edited 10/17/13


Ah, an unchi gone bad~

I'll just redirect them to you, Suikojiji.

EDIT: I thought about this a little more. Maybe something with a fan. Then some bad puns.
Revolver Dogelot
73071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 10/18/13 , edited 10/18/13

Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Anyone here seen the trailer for "about time"?
It's supposedly a 'feel good' movie.
The looser guy can time travel by shutting himself in a dark room, blocking out all distractions and thinking about a previous time he wishes he could do over again.

Certainly looks like it was made for an audience of hermits.


Yeah I have seen the trailer, seems interesting. Not sure where you are going with the hermits angle though .... Basically the plot seems to center on his using this "power" to basically get the woman he is interested in to fall in love with him so they can have a perfect life etc. Then at some point his dad shows up and says "Son.... life at perfect... man up and deal!" then roll credits.
Posted 10/18/13

Karkarov wrote:


Sir_jamesalot wrote:

Anyone here seen the trailer for "about time"?
It's supposedly a 'feel good' movie.
The looser guy can time travel by shutting himself in a dark room, blocking out all distractions and thinking about a previous time he wishes he could do over again.

Certainly looks like it was made for an audience of hermits.


Yeah I have seen the trailer, seems interesting. Not sure where you are going with the hermits angle though .... Basically the plot seems to center on his using this "power" to basically get the woman he is interested in to fall in love with him so they can have a perfect life etc. Then at some point his dad shows up and says "Son.... life at perfect... man up and deal!" then roll credits.


I thought he said "you can make your life better if you get in the closet."
27329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

mochacafe wrote:



BUT you know meee!!


who u, i noob ma'am
The Moderator
Nicole 
77051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 10/19/13
Mocha stop poking me in my eyeburlllssss..~
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
102228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 10/19/13

Nicole wrote:

Mocha stop poking me in my eyeburlllssss..~


But I must poke your eyeburlllsss so that you can go to sleep
Queen Moderator
47852 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 10/19/13


Mocha pokes your eyeburls,
I lick eyeburls.
EVERYTHING EYEBURLS.


....SCLERA!
80216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 10/21/13
So, how are you guys enjoying the new anime season so far? Settled on any favorites?
One Punch Mod
98438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

deadpanditto wrote:

So, how are you guys enjoying the new anime season so far? Settled on any favorites?

Nothing is knocking my socks off, and while I gave most of what Crunchy offered a try, I've dropped a heck of a lot.

I'm enjoying a few continuing series the most, I think--Space Brothers, for example. For new stuff, I'm liking Miss Monochrome the best.


The Moderator
Nicole 
77051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 10/21/13

deadpanditto wrote:

So, how are you guys enjoying the new anime season so far? Settled on any favorites?


Ippppppppppppppppppppppppppooooooooo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!
66020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 10/22/13 , edited 10/22/13
I was like, "YAY! I got a PM."

But it was just shinji, specifically crunchybot, just asking me for more money. "SAD_LAWL"



I'll opt for a membership soon enough. Don't you worry shinji's jet ski payments. "LAWL"
First  Prev  145  146  147  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.