Remove this ad
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/11/13 , edited 3/11/13

SailorBee wrote:


I can't even watch Oreshura sometimes because Masuzu is so LIKE ME. Says things I've said, doing things I've done.

She's my ultimate GPOY and my life is Oreshura.


In that case, I feel sorry for AHTL, if he's taking on the role of Eita.
Crunchyroll Community Manager
24155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

CarboKill wrote:


SailorBee wrote:


I can't even watch Oreshura sometimes because Masuzu is so LIKE ME. Says things I've said, doing things I've done.

She's my ultimate GPOY and my life is Oreshura.


In that case, I feel sorry for AHTL.


Crunchyroll Community Manager
24155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Did I derail the entire "Chat with the Mods" theme of this thread btw .....................
57372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 3/11/13


YOU HURRRRD GURRRL

Moderator XIV
63305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

SailorBee wrote:

Did I derail the entire "Chat with the Mods" theme of this thread btw .....................


Oh don't worry misses Bee... It wasn't like Bedlam and myself were on Skype planning to assist you in the derail by egging Starry on or anything....

Truthfully this thread has been fun enough lately it makes me want to watch Oreshura and typically that isn't my type of show. So obviously you are doing something right!
Otter Modder
31476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Well there is chatting and there are mods. I think we can safely say that this thread is very much on topic.

Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
78174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
I spend the day away, and in that little time someone has already started baseless rumours about pregnancy?
My oh my, someone is having is fun.



SailorBee wrote:

I can't even watch Oreshura sometimes because Masuzu is so LIKE ME. Says things I've said, doing things I've done.

She's my ultimate GPOY and my life is Oreshura.


Just out of curiosity, Bee-saily - Does this mean that you like Jojo's Bizarre Adventure and that your dad lives in Sweden?

Moderator XIV
63305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 3/11/13


You say that like there is something wrong with JoJo's Bizarre Adventure...
Crunchyroll Community Manager
24155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 3/11/13


Who the HELL SAID I'M PREGNANT.

You guys can try all you want to try and extinguish the love AHTL and I have for eachother but it won't work ~

Also, my father is FROM SWEDEN, so take that ~ ! Can't you see it in me? Hehehe ~



And for the record, I LOVE JOJO - I have been a fan for years, and was very attracted to the references in Oreshura! Main reason I cosplayed Masuzu is so that I could teach people how to POSE ~ !!!!
57372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Morroωιɴd
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

SailorBee wrote:

Who the HELL SAID I'M PREGNANT.



I heard it was Carbo's..
80338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Pennsylvania/ Ind...
Online
Posted 3/11/13
i am not getting involved in this one
55758 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Hey there MODS and MOD-LIKE Characters,

I don't know who to quote or thank, so I just multiquoted a bunch of you guys to make sure. "LAWL"
(I'm pretty sure that I double quoted someone at the list, but just think of that as a plus. Also, I'm pretty sure that I missed a few mods, but you're part of this too if you are reading this. "LAWL")

Anywho, I just want to thank you guys for keeping and maintaining the /AMP/ thread and such. Without you guys, it wouldn't have made it this far; it's almost 3 years with 41 million plus views and over 10,000 thread pages. Some of the thread glory belongs to you guys.

Please keep doing what you guys are doing.

Stop by sometimes and say "Hi" and maybe drop a mot or two. "LAWL"

As always, keep rocking,

Thanks,
zendude

43361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13

SailorBee wrote:

You guys can try all you want to try and extinguish the love AHTL and I have for eachother but it won't work ~

Also, my father is FROM SWEDEN, so take that ~ ! Can't you see it in me? Hehehe ~



And for the record, I LOVE JOJO - I have been a fan for years, and was very attracted to the references in Oreshura! Main reason I cosplayed Masuzu is so that I could teach people how to POSE ~ !!!!


Please, please read from AHTL's +note+ book!

I love Jojo too, been reading the monthly manga in Ultrajump since 2006, so when are you guys picking that show up? Will be a library title soon but there's nothing wrong with that...

Keep on posing!
1mirg 
52107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

Moderator XIV
63305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

Okay so I just have to ask... what is the name of your Stand Princess?
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.