• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
44389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Niagara Falls
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

Ezgi wrote:


MrHalligan wrote:

I know one mod a bit. And Sayaka tricked me, cuz I thought he was a chick. HOW MANY OF YOU ARE TRAPS?? HUH?!


4.

See if you can guess them all! It'll be like playing "Where's Waldo"? Only..not.


It'll be absolutely nothing like where's waldo.

Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
89187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

MrHalligan wrote:

It'll be absolutely nothing like where's waldo.



You didn't have to shut me down so fast.


Just realized how awesome your avi is.
44389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Niagara Falls
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13

Ezgi wrote:

You didn't have to shut me down so fast.


Just realized how awesome your avi is.


Sorry, i just had to.

I always imagine the smile on people's faces when they realize what it actually is.

Edit: if i double post, it's cause i'm on my phone. Hey cr, how about you make an app for forums and guestbooking. That would be greeeeeeat.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
81534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

MrHalligan wrote:
It'll be absolutely nothing like where's waldo.



Someone told me about an elementary teacher who got fed up with his class, so he told them to find Waldo.

When they had lunch-break, one kid was still sitting in the class room trying to find Waldo - but he never would, because the teacher had photoshopped Waldo out.
The Moderator
Nicole 
67022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 11/8/13 , edited 11/8/13
Wait is no one interested in the fact there are FOUR traps???
34804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

Nicole wrote:Wait is no one interested in the fact there are FOUR traps???
I'm more interested that there are only four...

Over in the guest pass thread someone admitted to changing their profile to "F" because after that, requests for them yielded multiple results. With an "M", no one ever responds.
CR Community Manager
Bjaker 
41762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 11/8/13


Bark bark bark! *is a trap*
The Moderator
Nicole 
67022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

Bjaker wrote:

Bark bark bark! *is a trap*


What's that, boy? Miki is stuck in the well?
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
92297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Mocha / Keurig Ma...
Offline
Posted 11/8/13

Nicole wrote:

Wait is no one interested in the fact there are FOUR traps???


I am a trap. Reversal trap in fact.
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
89187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 11/8/13
I counted you Mocha. You're one of them. Sorry Baker, you don't count. You're a dog. I only counted the human traps.
Triceracop
71460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 11/9/13 , edited 11/10/13

Ezgi wrote:

I counted you Mocha. You're one of them. Sorry Baker, you don't count. You're a dog. I only counted the human traps.


Mocha is a trap in the literal sense, she bites and has knives people! I am more like a Calamari.

14515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(๑・㉨・๑)
Offline
Posted 11/11/13
There is nothing I hate more than when people refuse to put their quote pyramids in spoilers as to avoid cluster fucking the entire thread with their reply to every little thing.
23658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/12/13

Nicole wrote:


FlyinDumpling wrote:

After adding so many new gadgets to the site that no on cares about, you would think cr would have added the chat back already

*looks at make shift forum chats*


As a former chat mod, I can say that would wholeheartedly be against adding the chat back onto the site in its current iteration. There needs to be more work put into its UI and other interfaces that the absence of those features make it more trouble than its worth right now. It's a huge undertaking and it feels like it would have zero priority with all the current site changes....


What's all this?
There's a twitter shout box in the news part of the site.
The Moderator
Nicole 
67022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Space
Offline
Posted 11/12/13


What's your point about it?
23658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
It doesn't matter.
Offline
Posted 11/12/13

Nicole wrote:



What's your point about it?


It was it's own point, can't seem to find the words to paraphrase that any clearer.
First  Prev  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  161  162  163  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.