First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
Chat with the Mods
55114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

AHTL wrote:

Will.I.Am you say?






His thievery is so universally known even anime fans know of it.


HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

arano wrote:

*stalking*

*stalking mocha and kippu*


*leaving*


Oh hallo Mr. German!
Guardian of A/M/P
58606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13
EDIT: Man. Some of you guys sound so hip. "LAWL"


1mirg wrote:

[Asks zendude why zendude is named zendude]


Excuse my manners after answering your question. Let me reciprocate.

Why are you 1mirg?
1mirg 
57040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
zendude, this is a simple reason:
    When I joined the site, back in 09 of april. I was under a different account, which is now long gone. The nickname for my own body in said account was 'merge' and I still go by said nickname today. But, then I was getting tired of the old account, and I nuked it. So, I made another account, this account to be precise. But, due to my immature nature of not checking my spelling back then. The name for the account turned out as '1mirg' by accident. I found this amusing in two ways, one is the word 'mirg' means 'Management-Intensive Rotational Grazing' and the other reason is the simply the backwards username. If I use my user name back backwards, it will turn out as 'grim1' and that was a old myspace account I had back as a 13 year old. But, that account is now gone. I nuked it before myspace was offically dead. But, either or...In short: it is just a misspelling of the word 'merge' and that nick name is a nickname of mine, due to the nature of people flocking to me and then having them all being turned into this group of friends by accident offline. This nickname was given to me back in camp, I forget the exact person who gsve it to me though. But, Either or...yeah. That's the story
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

1mirg wrote:

zendude, this is a simple reason:
    When I joined the site, back in 09 of april. I was under a different account, which is now long gone. The nickname for my own body in said account was 'merge' and I still go by said nickname today. But, then I was getting tired of the old account, and I nuked it. So, I made another account, this account to be precise. But, due to my immature nature of not checking my spelling back then. The name for the account turned out as '1mirg' by accident. I found this amusing in two ways, one is the word 'mirg' means 'Management-Intensive Rotational Grazing' and the other reason is t̶h̶e̶ simply the backwards username. If I use my user name back backwards, it will turn out as 'grim1' and that was a old myspace account I had back as a 13 year old. But, that account is now gone. I nuked it before myspace was offically dead. But, either or...In short: it is just a misspelling of the word 'merge' and that nick name is a nickname of mine, due to the nature of people flocking to me and then having them all being turned into this group of friends by accident offline. This nickname was given to me back in camp, I forget the exact person who gave it to me though. But, Either or...yeah. That's the story


Cannot resist, must correct... there are more, but I won't correct those.
1mirg 
57040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
mochacafe just grammar nazi'd me xD
21380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
Hi, Ask me a question.
Guardian of A/M/P
58606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Yo Mama's House
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
@ 1mirg
You probably have to look into your comma abuse too. Some of the dependent clauses need some work as well. Also, watch out out for fragment sentences. "LAWL"

I am more of a Markist than a Grammar Facist. "LAWL"



Troxnic wrote:

Hi, Ask me a question.


How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? "LAWL"
1mirg 
57040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
zendude, I do not care much about grammar. The reason for this being = in the spoiler:

Lastly: if a woodchuck could chuck wood. They'd chuck 361.9237001 cubic centimeters of wood per day.
HelloKitty Muffin'King Moderator
88277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Mocha / Internet
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

zendude wrote:

@ 1mirg
You probably have to look into your comma abuse too. Some of the dependent clauses need some work as well. Also, watch out out for fragment sentences. "LAWL"

I am more of a Markist than a Grammar Facist. "LAWL"

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? "LAWL"


Have to agree on the comma abuse. Shame mirg shame
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Ezgi 
85157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Toronto ಥ⌣ಥ
Offline
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13
^
I'm the one that abuses comma's the most. I was always that little kid that used periods too often where the teacher would always write in my note book, "Use of too many periods", so what did I do? I learned to use a comma instead. And now, I use it way too often. My writing is terrible

When I was a kid. I used to. Write like this. With so many periods. I guess. It would just annoy. My teacher.


mystic17 wrote:

I should make some of that now xD I should watch what I'm eating though since I'm still working out and trying to eat healthier.


Ah, I would be on that path right now if it wasn't for the reason I'm sick and currently on recovery. It's almost bikini season. After a few weeks, I'll be watching what I eat as well. What I usually do is have a HUGE breakfast, a very very small lunch, and a light healthy dinner. It helps losing a ton of weight. I noticed I drop pounds quickly when I eat a lot during breakfast. But on the other hand it also sucks because I'm not at all a breakfast person. I grew up skipping breakfast for most of my entire life. So I really have to shove everything down when I'm on my "lose weight" phase.

I have a really bad habit of skipping breakfast, lunch, and just purging during dinner
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Troxnic wrote:

Hi, Ask me a question.


If Sweden was Tokyo, what would the Hokage's name be if it was a Swedish metrosexual blond haired Viking?
Moderator XIV
67172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

AHTL wrote:


Troxnic wrote:

Hi, Ask me a question.


If Sweden was Tokyo, what would the Hokage's name be if it was a Swedish metrosexual blond haired Viking?


Edward Cullen. Next?
55114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Karkarov wrote:

Edward Cullen. Next?



Do all mods love Space Brothers?
When are we having Space Brothers marathon with just us fans?





Moderator XIV
67172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13


Do all mods love space brothers?

Yes. Unless they wish to be dropped off into mod no mans land where it is nothing but problem users, brony pics, adult content, and pm spam 24/7 365. Seriously though every mod that I know has watched it likes it.

SB marathon?

I dun know. Ask his CR Royal Highness, heir of house Lichtenstein, King of the Northern Fastness, and protector of Norwegian Virginity, Grand Prince AHTL the Third. But know this.... he probably won't know either. Why don't you set it up yourself Chrome
First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.