First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:

I thought you said that you've seen a bunch of different women? If you have you would know that there are plenty of "triangle shaped" women who's hips are a lot bigger than their waists and look "disproportionate" according to the architects... Ive seen plenty of them in person and know some personally. They are all natural too. Plus, the picture I posted was an angled shot so how could anyone tell her accurate dimensions...


I'm not saying that there isn't, and I'm really glad that they do exist because I like women like that. But some of the pictures that you have posted are not natural women with great shapes. I'm sorry, I really am. But those women don't really look like that.

Gym girl was real, and so was the girl in the cocktail dress in her kitchen. Chick in the hallway, asian in denim shorts, "the girl on the right", and beach babe - not so much. Cute chart, though

10901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ctf_2fort
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
To an extent I think skinny girls look good. If they look anorexic, then thats a little too far for my tastes.
23105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
yeah, I have a thing for petite skinny girls, but my friend likes as he puts it "girls with meat on them" . We can never agree in our taste in women
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13

mhibicke wrote:


CLarose wrote:

I thought you said that you've seen a bunch of different women? If you have you would know that there are plenty of "triangle shaped" women who's hips are a lot bigger than their waists and look "disproportionate" according to the architects... Ive seen plenty of them in person and know some personally. They are all natural too. Plus, the picture I posted was an angled shot so how could anyone tell her accurate dimensions...


I'm not saying that there isn't, and I'm really glad that they do exist because I like women like that. But some of the pictures that you have posted are not natural women with great shapes. I'm sorry, I really am. But those women don't really look like that.

Gym girl was real, and so was the girl in the cocktail dress in her kitchen. Chick in the hallway, asian in denim shorts, "the girl on the right", and beach babe - not so much.



So youre saying that this chick doesnt have the body that we see in these pictures? Im sorry but do you even know who either one of those women are to say what they really look like?

26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Dude, you can see the bags of her boob implants.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13

mhibicke wrote:

Dude, you can see the bags of her boob implants.


What does that have to do with her photos being photoshopped? LMAO!! Youre really just playing a guessing game based on what you think looks real and what looks photoshopped. Are you an image editing expert?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiinLTSISlY&feature=share&list=UU--g9fxLwO9awskAao1No2A
Posted 3/2/13
Kinda ironic in the 50's, women were advertised as trying to gain weight and tips to gain a few pounds, and now it's the complete opposite.
18031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
I do prefer skinny girls but i do find thick or curvy girls very attractive. I personally never dated girls on the thicker side, but i don't not seeing myself dating a thick girl in the future... i hope that makes sense
26739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Ok, so she has breast implants, makes a living as a celebrity trainer, and is Brazilian (a country notorious for its ass fixation), but we are all supposed to believe that her ass is 100% natural? Plus, if you compare a still of the video with the pics you put up, you'll see that yes, they have been photoshopped.

I'm not an image editing expert; you are just weak to Adobe. It's okay to have weaknesses. I've got a thing for body armor and assault rifles, but I don't think this woman is a soldier.


On the other hand, if I ever walk into a drug store that looks like this, I might die from fetish overload.

dr2k 
19205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kanas City, MO
Online
Posted 3/2/13
I like prefer skinny girls.
18072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
My preferences are average build and curvy not super skinny girl or lots of fold if you know what I mean lmao Oh and Asians for some odd reason probably because they have good faces and have generally good builds. Seems like the ones I actually get interested in personally and have had relationships with tend to be fuller then average and usually it's either personality or I've known them long enough to get interested in them. Go figure.
21028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

metalsmith wrote:


Boganis wrote:


metalsmith wrote:

To answer your question and get back on topic, swimmers are, by and far, the best looking girls out there, in general. Due to the sport, they have lean muscles, but they also get a healthy appearance because they are in the water so often. Your body retains a small layer of insulation to keep you warm, but a nice even layer across your muscles. You stay defined, but have a very smooth look about you, which is awesome.


Yes, but they also tend to have overly developed shoulders, arms, and necks.


Not necessarily a bad thing. it also depends. I don't necessarily mean a hardcore swimmer, but people who's primary method of excercise tends to be swimming, or that are in / around water a lot.

I mean, how many bad looking lifeguards have you ever seen?


Sorry, I only enjoy the male lifeguards. I don't believe I've ever even noticed a female lifeguard.
15008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
dont care really, there just a limit too skinny and too fat. but anywhere in the middle is good
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13

mhibicke wrote:

Ok, so she has breast implants, makes a living as a celebrity trainer, and is Brazilian (a country notorious for its ass fixation), but we are all supposed to believe that her ass is 100% natural? Plus, if you compare a still of the video with the pics you put up, you'll see that yes, they have been photoshopped.

I'm not an image editing expert; you are just weak to Adobe. It's okay to have weaknesses. I've got a thing for body armor and assault rifles, but I don't think this woman is a soldier.


On the other hand, if I ever walk into a drug store that looks like this, I might die from fetish overload.



Weak to Adobe? Hmm... I dunno about all that... Ive been using photoshop for about 6 years now but that's besides the point..

Here are stills from video compared to one of the pictures I posted...



If there is any difference in the size of her ass, water weight would be the culprit. Kinda how her abs are more sinuated in some pictures and videos than others. Thats what happens with athletes when they are on and off supplements. Ive seen pictures of her at shows where her ass is WAY more muscular and smaller than it is in others. I think you just want it to be artificial or photoshopped so bad that you cant see straight...

Shes a bodybuilder... I dunno what else to say...
2223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
it depends on the girls face for me. some women look so beautiful with a thin body and not many curves & some dont

but for me in the end personality is key
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.