First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / england
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
my preference is probably skinny girls but then I also like some girls with a bit of flesh as well. I guess it depends what suits them best.
21801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Iowa
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Voluptious Curvy. And most important: Confident.
953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / england
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

alvase wrote:

i like chubby boys, but have to be strong. I don't like guys that are frail. oh the topic is on girls! wait, perhaps most guys prefer girls that are soft and have meat over the right places. Chubby is too misleading to describe a figure. To boys, chubby are fat but if you point a finger at a girl that girls think is chubby, he probably say something that goes with a head start of yummy..


I wish there were girls with the same preferences as you where I live.
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Not all guys like skinny girls. I think everyone has their own preference.
I think girls loose weight to look good on clothes??
19606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

maricarnieves wrote:

Not all guys like skinny girls. I think everyone has their own preference.
I think girls loose weight to look good on clothes??


^^^That's not true. Girls can choose what they look good in. Losing weight won't do a thing. Just my opinion.
8371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
That makes a lot of sense.
7249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Well Not too skinny like you can see her bones. Just a decent weight i guess?
1543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Ultimate Super Se...
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
^ im gonna have to go with this
Posted 3/3/13
i like women with pretty faces dont have to be skinny i like my women chubby and skinny
Banned
10170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Bristol, England, UK
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
Generally females lose weight because they're dependent on men and their success. By looking at their best, they'll attract the most desirable male who's a lawyer, athlete or a wealthy politician.

Fugly, fat women have to work and study hard. Pretty women generally got it easy (apart from rape scenarios) with guy attention and career prospects.
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

thepeaguy wrote:

Generally females lose weight because they're dependent on men and their success. By looking at their best, they'll attract the most desirable male who's a lawyer, athlete or a wealthy politician.

Fugly, fat women have to work and study hard. Pretty women generally got it easy (apart from rape scenarios) with guy attention and career prospects.


Aside from how incredibly sexist this is, it's just wrong.

Ladies, if your boyfriend ever says anything remotely this disrespectful you should probably break up with him.
Banned
10170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / Bristol, England, UK
Offline
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13

Luckadoo wrote:


thepeaguy wrote:

Generally females lose weight because they're dependent on men and their success. By looking at their best, they'll attract the most desirable male who's a lawyer, athlete or a wealthy politician.

Fugly, fat women have to work and study hard. Pretty women generally got it easy (apart from rape scenarios) with guy attention and career prospects.


Aside from how incredibly sexist this is, it's just wrong.

Ladies, if your boyfriend ever says anything remotely this disrespectful you should probably break up with him.


Yes, because by your definition, only men can be chauvinistic. Women never, ever objectify men on their money and whatnot. Continue to sprout your feminist dogma while I continue to espouse truths which most people cannot handle.

Men generally wank and desire the attractive model-type women. End of story.
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13
S O P H I A


M A R I L Y N



E L I Z A B E T H




J A Y N E

10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

thepeaguy wrote:


Luckadoo wrote:


thepeaguy wrote:

Generally females lose weight because they're dependent on men and their success. By looking at their best, they'll attract the most desirable male who's a lawyer, athlete or a wealthy politician.

Fugly, fat women have to work and study hard. Pretty women generally got it easy (apart from rape scenarios) with guy attention and career prospects.


Aside from how incredibly sexist this is, it's just wrong.

Ladies, if your boyfriend ever says anything remotely this disrespectful you should probably break up with him.


Yes, because by your definition, only men can be chauvinistic. Women never, ever objectify men on their money and whatnot. Continue to sprout your feminist dogma while I continue to espouse truths which most people cannot handle.

Men generally wank and desire the attractive model-type women. End of story.


21510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

maricarnieves wrote:


I think girls loose weight to look good on clothes.


*high five*

for e.g. summer is getting near!

First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.