First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
24915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Virginia
Online
Posted 3/5/13
yes, with a little a bit of cleavage
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Grand Rapids, MI
Offline
Posted 3/5/13 , edited 3/5/13
For as much hate as fat girls give on skinny girls, what about the flat chested/small breasted girls. I know in American society girls feel pressured to have large breasts. While they are also pressured to have good figures, does that not also have health benefits. Since breasts only serve a biological purpose in regards to feeding a child, aside from that they are nothing more than sacks of fat on a chest. If you're overweight, you should have a problem with it, since you're unhealthy. Take care of yourself and your body before trying to decide what you want a guy to want.
63155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bonne Lake, WA
Online
Posted 3/5/13



And those people present themselves differently if they are wonderful people. Looking 'Healthy' doesn't mean looking skinny.
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
I'm unsure of other guys' opinions, but I think most guys would like a balance. She can't be too skinny or too fat. That range I guess really depends on the guy and his personal opinion. In the end it's only a matter of personal likes and opinion.
112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / south wales, UK
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
funny thing is i had this discussion with a friend just yesterday.
i don't really get the whole physical attraction thing. at least not in that way (I'm asexual). but as an artist I'd say larger girls are better simply because they're more interesting (from an artistic viewpoint) curves, soft lines, as opposed to the hard straight edges of skinny girls.
then again as an artist I find most people interesting in diffrent ways.


as for beyonce I don't see what all the fuss is with her i think it's just all media hype.
8596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 3/5/13 , edited 3/5/13
Most Guys (What I've heard and seen from friends) - Not trying to be explicit or anything, but if you want the truth here it is. Most guys look for a slim figure (with a little meat on them), decent face, and depending on the guy either a thick butt or above average sized breasts. Even both if they're the picky type.

Me (My ideal girl, not that this matters, just an out look on a different guys perspective) - Slim figure (Don't like a lot of meat on her), 5'4-6ish, cute face, nice hair (blonde or brown preferred), and nice eyes.

Perfect example for most guys would be any main female character from Highschool DxD

Mio Isurugi - Perfect example of who I would date. (Shes a junior in high school)
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/5/13

Chronomana wrote:


PhyongHwa wrote:


metalsmith wrote:


HikariHaru wrote:

Honestly ii dont think it should matter..personality is more important ^__^


Appearance is a good indication of personality. Looking 'healthy' is a good sign that the person is somewhat driven to take care of themselves, is probably not horribly depressed.

This is important for many people. I would like to find a companion, not emotional baggage.


Tell that to people with metabolic disorders & chemical imbalances. There still aren't any cures for some of them. Don't judge a book by its cover.


Oh please put the load of crap somewhere else. For every legit 'blah blah imbalance' excuse, there are about 1000 people that are either lazy bastards, cant control their appetite out of their own mental weakness, that dont take care of themselves, or dont realise McDonald's is bad for you.



So how do you know which one is which, or are you going to err on the side of hating everyone? Sounds like some emotional baggage......
49152 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/5/13 , edited 3/5/13

Novasis wrote:

Most Guys (What I've heard and seen from friends) - Not trying to be explicit or anything, but if you want the truth here it is. Most guys look for a slim figure (with a little meat on them), decent face, and depending on the guy either a thick butt or above average sized breasts. Even both if they're the picky type.

Me (My ideal girl, not that this matters, just an out look on a different guys perspective) - Slim figure (Don't like a lot of meat on her), 5'4-6ish, cute face, nice hair (blonde or brown preferred), and nice eyes.

Perfect example for most guys would be any main female character from Highschool DxD

Mio Isurugi - Perfect example of who I would date. (Shes a junior in high school)


Sadistic Tsundere Lolis?
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
Cleanliness, ethics (like yours), nice smile, pleasant (to you) face. That's all that should matter. Looks fade & weight changes over time & situation. If you get hung up on the weight/looks thing your relationship or marriage will never last, because of superficiality.
6496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
Voluptuous is classy and sexy, while the mainstream version of fit is unhealthy & promotes an unrealistic portrayal of health. Beyonce is not Voluptuous and is a swine with no class compared to those of the past who have the class and the ass to shake so brass. I think women need to tune out the mainstream thinking and learn how to think for themselves, meanwhile to get some self esteem so they can get healthier and find the middle ground, instead of continuing the lazy divide between those who are skinny and unhealthy those who are over weight and unhappy..believing in public perception is just another tool of conditioning. The Queen here is Voluptuous. I prefer Voluptuous over Skinny girls, I don't like the style they represent or the attitude, the class has been rang out and replaced with insecurities and lack of rationality.
23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 3/5/13

Novasis wrote:

Most Guys (What I've heard and seen from friends) - Not trying to be explicit or anything, but if you want the truth here it is. Most guys look for a slim figure (with a little meat on them), decent face, and depending on the guy either a thick butt or above average sized breasts. Even both if they're the picky type.

Me (My ideal girl, not that this matters, just an out look on a different guys perspective) - Slim figure (Don't like a lot of meat on her), 5'4-6ish, cute face, nice hair (blonde or brown preferred), and nice eyes.

Perfect example for most guys would be any main female character from Highschool DxD

Mio Isurugi - Perfect example of who I would date. (Shes a junior in high school)


That looks like a child to me.
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
You can only have so much booty before your dick stops making contact.

I know, I'm a chubby chaser.
18430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/5/13
At the end of the day, the body doesn't matter. It only helps to get the attention of guys, that's true.. but no guy is going to want a girl just for their body. After they get to know the girl that physically attracted them most of the time they'll be disappointed by their personality or something else. In contrast, when guys get to know a girl with whom they connect, they won't care about their body at all.
But I admit, even though I only value the personality, the first thing I look is the body. I seem to want to have my cake and eat it too. lol
Posted 3/5/13

javiikyuu wrote:

At the end of the day, the body doesn't matter. It only helps to get the attention of guys, that's true.. but no guy is going to want a girl just for their body. After they get to know the girl that physically attracted them most of the time they'll be disappointed by their personality or something else. In contrast, when guys get to know a girl with whom they connect, they won't care about their body at all.
But I admit, even though I only value the personality, the first thing I look is the body. I seem to want to have my cake and eat it too. lol


Haha call me shallow, but i have to be physically and mentally attracted to the person I date. Like, if they have a little fat on them or a sexy 'thick' then that's fine. But if they just plainly don't give a crap about trying to stay healthy (whether it be eating healthy or exercising) then I just can't commit. No offense to anyone who is overweight. I'm actually quite looking forward to letting myself go when I get in my 50s. I get sick of exercising but it does clear your head and make you feel good. Looks aren't everything but at least give a piss about your body is all I'm saying.
18430 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 3/5/13

chase6565 wrote:


javiikyuu wrote:

At the end of the day, the body doesn't matter. It only helps to get the attention of guys, that's true.. but no guy is going to want a girl just for their body. After they get to know the girl that physically attracted them most of the time they'll be disappointed by their personality or something else. In contrast, when guys get to know a girl with whom they connect, they won't care about their body at all.
But I admit, even though I only value the personality, the first thing I look is the body. I seem to want to have my cake and eat it too. lol


Haha call me shallow, but i have to be physically and mentally attracted to the person I date. Like, if they have a little fat on them or a sexy 'thick' then that's fine. But if they just plainly don't give a crap about trying to stay healthy (whether it be eating healthy or exercising) then I just can't commit. No offense to anyone who is overweight. I'm actually quite looking forward to letting myself go when I get in my 50s. I get sick of exercising but it does clear your head and make you feel good. Looks aren't everything but at least give a piss about your body is all I'm saying.


Maybe the reason it is important for you that girls take care of their health is because you follow that life style of exercising. Still, I wouldn't call you shallow. I think it's normal for guys to fall in love with their eyes first.

It is different for everybody, so I'm going describe how it for me.
I know I must be shallow because for me when a girl reaches a point where she can be defined as fat or overweight, obese, or more, then I can guarantee I won't feel physically attracted. Even if I happen to think they are cute in personality. So even if I said first that personality trumps body, being honest that's not going to be the case in all cases.
I have had crushes on chubby girls before though. xD
The same case is for the chest. Too big and stops being sexy.
I wouldn't want a bombshell as a girlfriend either. Bodies like that I will only look at with a lusty eye.
Personally I don't like skinny girls either. Like, models or the girls from SNSD for example. They look like I could blow them away with a sneeze or like I could lift them up with one finger.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.