Remove this ad
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

DraiKofi wrote:

Girly girls and skinny girls = Eww.


Why do you say that?
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / @England
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

lordseth23 wrote:


DraiKofi wrote:

Girly girls and skinny girls = Eww.


Why do you say that?


Because I dont find them attractive. Thats why.
26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

DraiKofi wrote:

Girly girls and skinny girls = Eww.


So you prefer fat manly girls?
Banned
35665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13

thekevin4 wrote:


So you prefer fat manly girls?


He probably prefers tomboys and curvy girls.

As do I, actually.
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / @England
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

CarboKill wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


So you prefer fat manly girls?


He probably prefers tomboys and curvy girls.


Correct!
27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13

DraiKofi wrote:



Correct!


But skinny girls are curvy and can be tomboys, and girly girls are curvy as well.
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / @England
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

lordseth23 wrote:

But skinny girls are curvy and can be tomboys.


I think we have our definition of 'Skinny girls' differently. What I consider a 'skinny girl' is a girl that hardly eats, can see her bones etc etc. I dont find that attractive xS
27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

DraiKofi wrote:

I think we have our definition of 'Skinny girls' differently. What I consider a 'skinny girl' is a girl that hardly eats, can see her bones etc etc. I dont find that attractive xS


But they are still curvy and if one was a tomboy, why wouldn't you find her attractive?
4576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / @England
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

lordseth23 wrote:


DraiKofi wrote:

I think we have our definition of 'Skinny girls' differently. What I consider a 'skinny girl' is a girl that hardly eats, can see her bones etc etc. I dont find that attractive xS


But they are still curvy and if one was a tomboy, why wouldn't you find her attractive?


You keep asking the sme question xS I dont physically find 'skinny' girls attractive (its a preference thing), but if she had an awesome personality, how she looks would not matter in the slightest.

1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
obviously different boys l have different tastes, for me i dont mind if skinny or fat but i do know many guys who prefer skinny and others who prefer a little fatter but the truth is that some girls look better fatter and some girls look better if their skinnier and some look ugly/better either way.
27425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13

DraiKofi wrote:

You keep asking the sme question xS I dont physically find 'skinny' girls attractive (its a preference thing), but if she had an awesome personality, how she looks would not matter in the slightest.



So would you still use the term "Eww" to describe girly girl or a skinny girl who had an awesome personality?
13791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Otaru, Japan
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
Let's just say most guys don't like fatties.
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
I honestly don't care, so long as you aren't obese. No, I'm not a guy, but I felt like I had a right to answer anyhow, since I date girls too.
6564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 3/18/13



Oh, look. An anime picture of two stereotypes. I guess this conversation has been put in the bag. Thanks anonymous intellectual!
37056 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hyrule Castle Town
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13

leolachante wrote:




Oh, look. An anime picture of two stereotypes. I guess this conversation has been put in the bag. Thanks anonymous intellectual!


Yes, yes. Very smart indeed. Getting out of sarcastic mode, I would just like to say that the poster of the picture is wrong for the whole stereotype thing and saying 'most' because I'm pretty sure he hasn't counted every man in the world's preference.
Not a guy, but I would just like to say that I'll accept all figures, however I generally prefer not too skinny, not too fat.
( Had to edit this due to reading it wrong. Thought he said 'all' instead of 'most'.)
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.