First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
27125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Most of my friends are guys and from what I noticed, they like girls with curves. They like girls with hips, breasts, thighs and butt. They don't like bony girls and they don't like overweight girls.

The same with my husband, expect he doesn't like big breasts but he likes hips, thighs and butt. He is not attracted to overweight nor bone thin girls.
2075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
I like skinny girls.

But I also like girls who are not skinny.

One thing though, is that I'm not attracted to overly thin or overweight girls. Just somewhere in between with a cute face and I'll be happy
6199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Marshall, Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

tehstud wrote:

Contrasted to this... (a child's body)



Who is this?
22463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

jtjumper wrote:


tehstud wrote:

Contrasted to this... (a child's body)



Who is this?


kristen stewart... or more commonly known as, ''that girl from Twilight''.
15178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Ok, I'll provide visual references since people are busting out "skinny" and "fat" and no one has defined them.

This is skinny gross.


This is skinny hot.


This is too thick for my tastes


This makes me want to throw up dinner.


Hopes this clears things up.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

creightonja wrote:

Ok, I'll provide visual references since people are busting out "skinny" and "fat" and no one has defined them.

Hopes this clears things up.


Im surprised someone finally posted their definitions of skinny, fat, thick and just right (in their opinion) Bravo!
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

creightonja wrote:

This is too thick for my tastes



Dont worry. If shes too thick for your tastes id be more than happy to take her!

She can get the mushroom tip.
15178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

CLarose wrote:


creightonja wrote:

This is too thick for my tastes



Dont worry. If shes too thick for your tastes id be more than happy to take her!

She can get the mushroom tip.


Heck ya, people with different tastes than you make the best wingmen!
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

creightonja wrote:


CLarose wrote:


creightonja wrote:

This is too thick for my tastes



Dont worry. If shes too thick for your tastes id be more than happy to take her!

She can get the mushroom tip.


Heck ya, people with different tastes than you make the best wingmen!


Some people would say her body is disproportionate... I just call it SEXY!!!
15178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

CLarose wrote:


creightonja wrote:


CLarose wrote:


creightonja wrote:


Dont worry. If shes too thick for your tastes id be more than happy to take her!

She can get the mushroom tip.


Heck ya, people with different tastes than you make the best wingmen!


Some people would say her body is disproportionate... I just call it SEXY!!!


Ya, her midsection and arms are nice, she just has the hips of a linebacker. She isn't really fat for her frame, but I just prefer small, top of the cheerleader pyramid type women. Although, the persuasive ability of alcohol has been known to alter my opinions some.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/22/13

creightonja wrote:


CLarose wrote:


creightonja wrote:


CLarose wrote:


creightonja wrote:


Dont worry. If shes too thick for your tastes id be more than happy to take her!

She can get the mushroom tip.


Heck ya, people with different tastes than you make the best wingmen!


Some people would say her body is disproportionate... I just call it SEXY!!!


Ya, her midsection and arms are nice, she just has the hips of a linebacker. She isn't really fat for her frame, but I just prefer small, top of the cheerleader pyramid type women. Although, the persuasive ability of alcohol has been known to alter my opinions some.





Aww man... She does NOT have the hips of a linebacker. She has the hips of a WOMAN. Them there are some child bearing hips. Like nature intended!
15 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
both
31717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Pretty much just not unhealthily overweight.
85087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
I like mine in the middle, not too skinny, not too fat. Just in the middle. With nice tits, ass, and a cute face. That's my kind of girl.
16522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
Personally i'd say i like skinny girls. But if i found a girl i really got on with and wasn't stick thin id probably like her either way.
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.