First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
14036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
'thick' is gross. A girl that diets correctly and has a good workout routine is going to be attractive. Thick = lazy = unattractive.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:



Who can argue with that???


Ha ha ha ha! I can't. That's girl is delicious.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

G1lgam3sh wrote:

'thick' is gross. A girl that diets correctly and has a good workout routine is going to be attractive. Thick = lazy = unattractive.


Thick in the "Right" places. Have you heard of that concept? I guess not.

10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
This chick don't look lazy...



She suuure is THICK though!!!!
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Personally, I am at the point in my life where id like to meet a nice female and settle down and such. So I prefer a female that takes care of herself and cares about what is going into their body. Sure, I know what I like or think of ideally when it comes to a female but some females cant help if they are "thick" or "flat" and honestly that's okay--its just a preference. Like many things, flavors are a preference of one persons likes which holds true for what males or females like in a person/partner/gf/bf/etc.

Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13 , edited 3/2/13
^ ^ Is that girl Asian?
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

-Vega- wrote:

^ ^ Is that girl Asian?


Why yes, yes she is...
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

^ ^ Is that girl Asian?


Why yes, yes she is...


LOL. Nice!

27813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
I think the girl above has butt implants. That or she's been photoshopped. I've seen a lot of asses, and there's something really unnatural about that one. She's a little creepy. Gym girl certainly is a treat, though. I wouldn't waste time if I ran into her in a club (or anywhere else).

The thing is, about 90% of guys like girls, and everyone has their own taste. Since there are about 3.5 billion guys in this world, and 90% of them like girls, then that leaves about 3,150,000,000 guys, each wanting girl X, girl Y, girl Z, or whatever. Some like us skinny, some like us not. Some like blondes, and some like dark-haired beauties. My best friend has a thing for redheads, which is good because I don't and it means that we never fight over women.

1mirg 
57082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
CLarose, No offence or anything here, I even found most of those girls attractive too. But, are you obsessed with big butts or something?
53447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
They can be too skinny for sure. If you hug them and it feels like you might break their ribs, they are too skinny...
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

1mirg wrote:

CLarose, No offence or anything here, I even found most of those girls attractive too. But, are you obsessed with big butts or something?


I am.

10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

mhibicke wrote:

I think the girl above has butt implants. That or she's been photoshopped. I've seen a lot of asses, and there's something really unnatural about that one. She's a little creepy. Gym girl certainly is a treat, though. I wouldn't waste time if I ran into her in a club (or anywhere else).

The thing is, about 90% of guys like girls, and everyone has their own taste. Since there are about 3.5 billion guys in this world, and 90% of them like girls, then that leaves about 3,150,000,000 guys, each wanting girl X, girl Y, girl Z, or whatever. Some like us skinny, some like us not. Some like blondes, and some like dark-haired beauties. My best friend has a thing for redheads, which is good because I don't and it means that we never fight over women.



I dunno. I've felt a ton of asses that look just like that. They felt pretty jiggly and not rigid like chicks with ass implants...
10131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

1mirg wrote:

CLarose, No offence or anything here, I even found most of those girls attractive too. But, are you obsessed with big butts or something?


Not obsessed. I just like round and shapely butts on women. I'm not a boob man, I'm an ass man.
27813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:

I dunno. I've felt a ton of asses that look just like that. They felt pretty jiggly and not rigid like chicks with ass implants...


I think we should prove it with an ass contest. Empirical data only, and all tushes must pass the touch test.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.