First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Do guys like skinny girls?
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

-Vega- wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Im still waiting for someone to post a picture of what they consider better than "thick" I think we need a comparison... Here! I'll start it off:

What do we really want, men? Come on, do I have to really ask?!?!?!?!?!?



The one to the right.



Shall I continue???
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Im still waiting for someone to post a picture of what they consider better than "thick" I think we need a comparison... Here! I'll start it off:

What do we really want, men? Come on, do I have to really ask?!?!?!?!?!?



The one to the right.



Shall I continue???


If you want. LOL.

10824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Both of those are disgusting -_-
27465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
^ Neither of those.

I do prefer skinnier girls but nothing extreme in either direction. I wouldn't want a girl who can be mistaken as a walking skeleton or a girl who can't walk at all because it is too much effort. Just somewhere in the middle is perfect.
22463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

-Vega- wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Im still waiting for someone to post a picture of what they consider better than "thick" I think we need a comparison... Here! I'll start it off:

What do we really want, men? Come on, do I have to really ask?!?!?!?!?!?



The one to the right.



DAYUM!!! I SECOND THAT!!
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

tehstud wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Im still waiting for someone to post a picture of what they consider better than "thick" I think we need a comparison... Here! I'll start it off:

What do we really want, men? Come on, do I have to really ask?!?!?!?!?!?



The one to the right.



DAYUM!!! I SECOND THAT!!


I really think that the guys that dont like the girl on the right just dont understand that its not all fat back there. It takes hard work and commitment to have an ass that looks like that. Or just really REALLY good genes!
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
I had hit both of them...with a shovel. The one on the right is disproportionate as all hell. It's like those girls with freakishly large breasts, it's less sexy and more ohgodwtfisthat? My only issue with the one on the left is that her smile is weird and it unnerves me.

I don't mind curvier girls, i'd probably be considered one myself if not for the muscles, but I like it when they're curvy all over and don't have it all packed away in their ass.
17469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:


trinkit wrote:


CLarose wrote:

Everyone loves to talk that "beauty is only skin deep" and "personality is the only thing that should matter" crap but in reality, we all know most people judge the personality of a stranger based on their looks. Lets just be real for a second.

Also, one mans trash is another mans treasure so who REALLY cares what guys like Beyonce or not? I know she dont care!!!

Can we get back to the skinny vs fat poll and stop going off on tangents about Beyonce and how personality is more important (because we all know it really isnt that important to most)? PLEASE!!!!


You refer to women as "Trash or Treasure"???
It's difficult for me to believe that a person can be as deeply superficial as you appear to be.


If you want to take that proverb out of context, then be my guest. All the practical adults reading this thread should understand what I am saying.


Don't patronize me, I understand what you are saying. You honestly believe women are nothing more than sexual objects. How very medieval of you.
17028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Depends on the body type. But overall I like skinny. But skinny or thick is not all it comes down to. Girls just be who you are!
27465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

CLarose wrote:




I really think that the guys that dont like the girl on the right just dont understand that its not all fat back there. It takes hard work and commitment to have an ass that looks like that. Or just really REALLY good genes!





Pomff wrote:

I had hit both of them...with a shovel. The one on the right is disproportionate as all hell. It's like those girls with freakishly large breasts, it's less sexy and more ohgodwtfisthat? My only issue with the one on the left is that her smile is weird and it unnerves me.

I don't mind curvier girls, i'd probably be considered one myself if not for the muscles, but I like it when they're curvy all over and don't have it all packed away in their ass.


I couldn't have said it better at all.

The one on the right wouldn't be nearly so bad if her upper and lower body actually matched. With the one on the left it is also exactly the same reason. That smile is just awkward and unattractive so I suppose if I had to go with one of them it would be the left since maybe it was just a bad picture...but I have my doubts.

34086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Pennsylvania, USA
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
Ah nifty, the guy that was bitching about race being brought into the topic, accusing someone of being a racist, when in reality, not a single racist thing was made, just some black dude trying to make someone look bad....decides to post a photo-shopped asian chick with fat hips (typical)...and then a gif of people that aren't white.

Getting kind of sick of black people and women trampling all over the white man. I swear, the white man is probably the worst off nowadays than ANYONE. Women wanted equal rights, okay...they got them..and then it went way and far beyond that to now you can't even look at a woman without ending up in prison. And as for black people, you can't even post a picture of a white person, or eat watermelon, or go to kfc...or drink purple drink, or run a black man over with your caddy...without being called a racist...

I have 6 silent words for you..... ____ ___, ___ ______ _______ ______.
20028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Mid-Atlantic
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

metalsmith wrote:

To answer your question and get back on topic, swimmers are, by and far, the best looking girls out there, in general. Due to the sport, they have lean muscles, but they also get a healthy appearance because they are in the water so often. Your body retains a small layer of insulation to keep you warm, but a nice even layer across your muscles. You stay defined, but have a very smooth look about you, which is awesome.


Yes, but they also tend to have overly developed shoulders, arms, and necks.
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/13
No one can really define true beauty. It's all about the person.
25729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

ml316kas wrote:

Getting kind of sick of black people and women trampling all over the white man. I swear, the white man is probably the worst off nowadays than ANYONE. Women wanted equal rights, okay...they got them..and then it went way and far beyond that to now you can't even look at a woman without ending up in prison. And as for black people, you can't even post a picture of a white person, or eat watermelon, or go to kfc...or drink purple drink, or run a black man over with your caddy...without being called a racist...


At first I thought you were serious and was getting ready to tell you to shut up. Now I can't stop laughing.
27465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

clear-blood wrote:

No one can really define true beauty. It's all about the person.


There will always be exceptions to the rule but people will always tend to favor one over the other.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/2/13

ml316kas wrote:

Ah nifty, the guy that was bitching about race being brought into the topic, accusing someone of being a racist, when in reality, not a single racist thing was made, just some black dude trying to make someone look bad....decides to post a photo-shopped asian chick with fat hips (typical)...and then a gif of people that aren't white.

Getting kind of sick of black people and women trampling all over the white man. I swear, the white man is probably the worst off nowadays than ANYONE. Women wanted equal rights, okay...they got them..and then it went way and far beyond that to now you can't even look at a woman without ending up in prison. And as for black people, you can't even post a picture of a white person, or eat watermelon, or go to kfc...or drink purple drink, or run a black man over with your caddy...without being called a racist...

I have 6 silent words for you..... ____ ___, ___ ______ _______ ______.


Never called him racist. He just doesn't like black women.(Obviously if he says Beyonce is disgusting because she looks fake and the only fake looking thing on her is her hair but then he posts a picture of a white girl who also has fake looking hair) I dont have a problem with that. I dont date black women myself. Fall back Nathan Forrest. No one is trying to "trample over the white man" You assume im calling someone a racist just because im pointing out that he doesnt like black women??? I think you wanted me to call him a racist because then you could go on your rant about how everyone hates whitey... Take that white whine somewhere else...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.