First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Episode 2-Welcome to Caldera!
Posted 3/2/13


Scarlet smirks and smacks the demon's hand away. "Don't dare touch me with your impure hands, fiend."
Posted 3/2/13


Vivienne laughs, mocking the angel. "Oooh I'm sowwy...did the wittle demon scawe you?" Vivenne laughs and gets up close, she lightly scratches the angel's cheek, causing a deep cut to emerge.
Posted 3/2/13



Scarlet raises her eyebrow and raises her hand to her cheek. She runs a finger down the scratch, and when she moves her finger away, it's completely healed. "Scared? Of you? Ha! Don't make me laugh!"
Posted 3/2/13


Vivienne's tone becomes sharp. "Then why are you trying to shoot me? Obviously angels hate demons, but they aren't supposed to kill them!"
Posted 3/2/13


S-so what she's saying is that she almost likes angels? _-_ So she's not the demon I was looking for... Tch... I just gave angels a bad name... Scarlet is at a loss for words.
Posted 3/2/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:



S-so what she's saying is that she almost likes angels? _-_ So she's not the demon I was looking for... Tch... I just gave angels a bad name... Scarlet is at a loss for words.


"Wait! Scarlet!?" Infernape jumps in battle! "Who are you to attack us like that!?"
Posted 3/2/13


"Well?! Answer me!"
Posted 3/2/13



Scarlet coughs into her hand and looks at the demon. "I was looking for a certain demon... but it seems like you're not the one I was looking for. Sorry..."
Posted 3/2/13


Vivienne sighs. "Be more careful, angel." The succubus looks down."Apparently, Infernape here," gestures to the monkey, "Is also looking for a demon."
Posted 3/2/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:




Scarlet coughs into her hand and looks at the demon. "I was looking for a certain demon... but it seems like you're not the one I was looking for. Sorry..."


"We'll see about that, Scarlet!" Infernape used Flamethrower on Scarlet but, it missed!

Posted 3/2/13



Scarlet blocks the flamethrower with her bow and turns back to the demon. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." She dodges another flamethrower and blocks focus punch with her bow.
Posted 3/2/13

FluffyNeko2000 wrote:




Scarlet blocks the flamethrower with her bow and turns back to the demon. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." She dodges another flamethrower and blocks focus punch with her bow.


"You..." Infernape pauses to investigate Scarlet, "Your stronger than I ever imagined... But I won't back down yet!" Infernape's Blaze activates!

Posted 3/2/13


Vivienne, who sat down while this was happening, yawns and says; "Why are you guys even fighting?" She turns to Infernape and whispers "We could use to to kill that demon you spoke of."
Posted 3/2/13



She continues to dodge hotter flamethrowers and she talks to the demon. "My name... Is Scarlet..." She jumps up and lands on top of a tree branch.
Posted 3/2/13

kewldinopuff wrote:



Vivienne, who sat down while this was happening, yawns and says; "Why are you guys even fighting?" She turns to Infernape and whispers "We could use to to kill that demon you spoke of."


!? Infernape calms down. As a result, His Blaze deactivates. "What do you mean?" He says. He turns to Vivienne, confused.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.