Remove this ad
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Show us what you really look like..
Posted 3/4/13
24704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 3/4/13

Urboistar wrote:

Its definitely vega ^






DivineMoonBlossoms wrote:

lol it is him seen the pics before


Mystery solved! *high fives*
Posted 3/4/13

JoAnime3853 wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Its definitely vega ^






DivineMoonBlossoms wrote:

lol it is him seen the pics before


Mystery solved! *high fives*


high 5
40486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 3/4/13

DivineMoonBlossoms wrote:


JoAnime3853 wrote:


Urboistar wrote:

Its definitely vega ^






DivineMoonBlossoms wrote:

lol it is him seen the pics before


Mystery solved! *high fives*


high 5


His Vega account is still banned, so he's forced to post under a different username. Been a few days at least.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
Cao Cao is lookin pretty beastly
28126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Massachusetts
Offline
Posted 3/4/13
This topic took off fast. Nice to see what the CR community looks like and being able to put a face behind the poster.
8911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13
I guess I'm a bit aprehensive about this, but here you all go! Excuse the weird faces xD I'm not photogenic.

Sorry if I've damaged anyones eye sight! ^_^ so these are just pictures I took like 2 minutes ago ... they're ... interesting xD this is after I cut my hair off to raise money for charity, it was like 20 inchs!?!?!?! So now I look like a guy. A 12 year old boy infact, which is killer when your trying to buy 15 rated movies and you have no ID! :P
Whats the funniest thing you've ever done?
Me and my freinds did a Justin Bieber flash mob when we went into town, we had so many people staring at us! It was so scary. (I hate beiber by the way, thats why its amusing! :P)
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
That I'm incredibly priviledged to have an education and people I care for an rely on!
What is the most risky thing you've ever done?
Climbed a mountain!! The tallest in the UK, its only risky because im insanely clumsy. Me and my freind also got lost on a hike and accidently 'trespassed' into a farmers field .. and we had to sprint away from a really angry farmer. I'm going to a sky dive for charity soon (once I'm 16 .. so that will be pretty risky!)
What was your first kiss like?
Like kissing a dog, neither of us had a clue what we were doing... how embarrasing.
Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Graduated/still on a vetinary science/zoology course at university. The real dream would that I'd have directed a movie. I'd also like to learn to be able to shred using my rollar blades .. that would be awesome.
Not to mention ruling the world and being able to stuff my face with ramen all day
20193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Washington State
Offline
Posted 3/4/13

Zeffypop wrote:
In 10 years I hope to be settled down and have started a family.
If not that, then world domination is always good.


From settling down to world domination one hell of a jump but I hear you haha.
4580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/4/13


I wish.
Posted 3/4/13
Oh, man. There are so many hackers in this site.
26981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/4/13

Punk29 wrote:

I guess I'm a bit aprehensive about this, but here you all go! Excuse the weird faces xD I'm not photogenic.



It looks like you are laying on a polar bear lol

<<<<This be my face, I would post another picture, but I honestly doubt I have one. Not a big fan of being photographed

What is the funnest thing you've ever done?
-I do funny things on a constant basis, so the answer to this is always changing

What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
-Debt sucks

What is the most risky thing you've ever done?
-Live in Newark

What was your first kiss like?
-I can't remember that far back, knowing me though... I'm pretty sure it was awesome

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 20?
-In 10 years, embarking on a path for universal conquest... In 20 years, probably dead
Posted 3/4/13
That is a guinea pig and yes you give it baths lol
13016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13
Although I have a picture of me..

<---- over here somewhere

..I am actually pretty self conscious, the main reason I have a picture of me as my avatar is that I like to be honest and I thought why not. But yeah I'm not great at going off script so without further ado:

What is the funnest thing you've ever done?
I have a problem with my memory so I can't remember a lot of things but as for my funnest thing probably road tripping with a few friends before some of them moved away. We don't talk a lot anymore but the memories mean a lot :)

What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
This might sound a bit...antisocial but I've learn't that I can't trust many of the people I know and also that its okay to be alone as long as you're happy. Also don't eat yelllow snow....no really, don't do it :(

What is the most risky thing you've ever done?
Another thing where my memory lets me down, but to be honest I'm not much of a risk taker. Call me boring but I like to stay safe and avoid unnecessary risks

What was your first kiss like?
I was about...4 I think so I can't really remember, I started young...I don't know if that's bad things.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 20?
Honestly I'm not sure but hopefully I'll be in the career I'm working hard (3D Artist) and living a stableand fun life. I'd honestly love to be engaged or married but you cant exactly plan that :P

Sorry for the wall of text, don't hate me D:
8911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/4/13 , edited 3/4/13

thekevin4 wrote:


Punk29 wrote:

I guess I'm a bit aprehensive about this, but here you all go! Excuse the weird faces xD I'm not photogenic.



It looks like you are laying on a polar bear lol

<<<<This be my face, I would post another picture, but I honestly doubt I have one. Not a big fan of being photographed

What is the funnest thing you've ever done?
-I do funny things on a constant basis, so the answer to this is always changing

What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
-Debt sucks

What is the most risky thing you've ever done?
-Live in Newark

What was your first kiss like?
-I can't remember that far back, knowing me though... I'm pretty sure it was awesome

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 20?
-In 10 years, embarking on a path for universal conquest... In 20 years, probably



:O That's so cute! Now I really wish I was lying on a polar bear, xD
*high five for camera shy people!*

Posted 3/4/13

Nyuboom wrote:

That is a guinea pig and yes you give it baths lol


Sooo do they have like special shampoos for guinea pigs like they have for dogs? Just curious. After seeing your pics I kind of want one. And are they hard to take care of? If I have to clean a cage every week I can't commit.
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.