• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
Show us what you really look like..
Posted 3/6/13

Nefunrest wrote:



That awkward moment when you had to demonstrate Xbox Kinect to twenty thousand people.


Oh god f that Id pee myself
18533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/6/13
I know nobody here but here it is;

24220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / North Pole
Offline
Posted 3/6/13



mornin~
Daz me~! o.o/
28708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

Mathiazdotorg wrote:

I know nobody here but here it is;



You remind me of Neil Patrick Harris XD
18533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

JoAnime3853 wrote:


Mathiazdotorg wrote:

I know nobody here but here it is;



You remind me of Neil Patrick Harris XD


Hahaha, really?

That's actually the second time I've heard that.

I don't see it tho. :c
2953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Rotterdam
Offline
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13


:happy:

Edit: Oh and the funniest thing I've done..
Dancing on the Wii in an entertainment store with an audiance of random people. No regrets :3 I got fans.
Posted 3/6/13

Mathiazdotorg wrote:

Hahaha, really?

That's actually the second time I've heard that.

I don't see it tho. :c


You actually do kinda look like him.
18533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

RawrAlex wrote:


Mathiazdotorg wrote:

Hahaha, really?

That's actually the second time I've heard that.

I don't see it tho. :c


You actually do kinda look like him.


Brb, gonna find my suit.
28708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 3/6/13


Dude, totally. Your eyes are bigger but I even pulled up a picture to compare. If you suited up it would be even more uncanny
18533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

JoAnime3853 wrote:



Dude, totally. Your eyes are bigger but I even pulled up a picture to compare. If you suited up it would be even more uncanny :P


Haha, I might actually do that. ;D
8717 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

VanillePink wrote:




mornin~
Daz me~! o.o/


your hair looks really awesome
28708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 3/6/13
^ I agree. I wish I could have awesomely colored hair and still have my jobs
4685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / the closet :/
Offline
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13
My profile pic is me, and here is my personal yearbook page for this year. It has a lot of pics of me with my best friend :)
Posted 3/6/13

Mathiazdotorg wrote:

I know nobody here but here it is;





15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

chase6565 wrote:


Mathiazdotorg wrote:

I know nobody here but here it is;







SUIT UP
First  Prev  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.