First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Show us what you really look like..
15834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio, U.S.
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


heyitsthatguy wrote:



Here is me in a tropical paradise.


I am so glad my dad hasn't realized that shower curtains like that exist.


Haha they are better than my old ones. Those had something growing on them that no cleaner could remove

15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

EricFailsyou wrote:

i also do not have enough self esteem for this.





EricFailsyou wrote:

You know what, Forget it.


This made me laugh way too hard, like you were about to post it in the second one but said nah fuck it.
26335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13

heyitsthatguy wrote:




Haha they are better than my old ones. Those had something growing on them that no cleaner could remove



I have no real issue with them specifically. My dad is just kind of crazy about anything that can add to his delusion of being in Florida or Hawaii.
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13
All I have to say is..."WHEN'S MAHVEL?"

Seriously though...I have nothing else to say

<------------- Me/And this is my real name, so I guess I should prepare to be stalked, maybe...
2743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
You'll have to beg me to post my picture
26335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

JoryWelch wrote:

All I have to say is..."WHEN'S MAHVEL?"

Seriously though...I have nothing else to say

<------------- Me/And this is my real name, so I guess I should prepare to be stalked, maybe...


I have always said you aren't cool until you have your very own stalker. So good luck!
5091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 3/3/13 , edited 3/3/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


JoryWelch wrote:

All I have to say is..."WHEN'S MAHVEL?"

Seriously though...I have nothing else to say

<------------- Me/And this is my real name, so I guess I should prepare to be stalked, maybe...


I have always said you aren't cool until you have your very own stalker. So good luck!




21459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
me thinkin' bout you ;o
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
What is the funnest thing you've ever done? uhmmmm not sure. Run into a door while trying to open it.. not the funniest but it was pretty funny lol
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life? Most people dont matter, & dont take unnecessary things too seriously
What is the most risky thing you've ever done? Sneak out of my house on a daily base, well at night!
What was your first kiss like? Honestly it was great! Haha
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 20? My own house, married, kids, and as a cop!

Theres photos of me on my profile!
19952 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 3/3/13


Me when I had bangs and brown hair D: now it reverted back to my old usual curly blonde hair. *sigh*
26335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

KiittyCat wrote:

What is the funnest thing you've ever done? uhmmmm not sure. Run into a door while trying to open it.. not the funniest but it was pretty funny lol
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life? Most people dont matter, & dont take unnecessary things too seriously
What is the most risky thing you've ever done? Sneak out of my house on a daily base, well at night!
What was your first kiss like? Honestly it was great! Haha
Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 20? My own house, married, kids, and as a cop!

Theres photos of me on my profile!


Do you still sneak out of your house? You look old enough to where that shouldn't be necessary. (Just curious since the whole sneaking out concept is odd to me as I was allowed to freely leave the house, even in the middle of the night, since I was 10.)
39659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Southern Oregon
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
This is the most resent picture taken a few months ago, the only change is that my hair is a little shorter now.



What is the funniest thing you've ever done?

Ummm... I don't really do funny things I mostly set back and make sarcastic comments while other people are making fools of themselves doing the "funny" things.

What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?

That as long as you like who you are, it doesn't matter what other people think of you.

What is the most risky thing you've ever done?

I don't really take risks, I prefer to play it safe.

What was your first kiss like?

I'm still pure and innocent.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 20?

I don't set goals that far ahead.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

tehstud wrote:

me thinkin' bout you ;o


Smart way to make use of the thread, I tip my hat to you sir.
10135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
What I look like ATM...



Funniest thing ive ever done: Hop out of my car and do the House Party dance with my brother at a traffic light.
Most important thing learned in life: "No decent man is any one thing..."
Most risky thing ive ever done: umm... define "risky"
What was my first kiss like: I cant even remember a first kiss...
Where do I see myself in 10 years: Rich and self-employed
17296 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/3/13

magicite852 wrote:

Here's my ugly mug... you have been warned



Lol you don't have an ugly mug, as long as you can drink from it, it looks pretty good to me Whatever that means..


Nyuboom wrote:

I don't have enough self esteem for this


This made me go "awww" and I'm a guy. That means this is really sad. Post a pic already


krisirl wrote:

New here so I guess this is a good way to get to know people. The photos I have on here were taken a few months ago, but I still look the same, I think.



I'm not very funny, but in 10 years I see myself doing the same thing I'm doing now. Except in a nicer basement hopefully.


I do some programming myself...getting into Javascript now, done some work in XML and others.


elementg12 wrote:

In 20 years i see myself having a boring job and a family.


Try not to overdo it lol I mean, goals are nice but sometime you have to pick and choose

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.