First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst Anime Ever Watched?
16019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Bobobobo... however many bo's.
1132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Maken-Ki! and Medaka Box both of those series bores me to tears. xD
9665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
thats hard

i would have to say spiral because the poranimation can get way too distracting. (o-o me and my mate could not stop laughing)

"it's the amazing teleporting tree" XD

"now you see the rails, now you don't"

12434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


mmadbzfan wrote:

Devil Survivor 2



really is a weird show. personally saikano is probley the worst out of what ive seen shit made no sense


Saikano made a lot of sense compared to a lot of crap shows.
It's actually a really good show
17808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

m4xwellmurd3r wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


mmadbzfan wrote:

Devil Survivor 2



really is a weird show. personally saikano is probley the worst out of what ive seen shit made no sense


Saikano made a lot of sense compared to a lot of crap shows.
It's actually a really good show



it was totally mind buggling .... i didnt understand the end atall
8229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Probably the worst anime I've ever watched was Guilty Crown. I would also say Amnesia but only because I watched the first episode and found it SUPER BORING.
12434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/11/13 , edited 5/11/13

maffayoo wrote:


m4xwellmurd3r wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


mmadbzfan wrote:

Devil Survivor 2



really is a weird show. personally saikano is probley the worst out of what ive seen shit made no sense


Saikano made a lot of sense compared to a lot of crap shows.
It's actually a really good show



it was totally mind buggling .... i didnt understand the end atall




The anime ending differs from the Manga ending, I know that much. I haven't quite finished the manga, but imo, the Manga is definitely much better, and overall makes more sense (and is also more fucked up because of that)
17808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

m4xwellmurd3r wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


m4xwellmurd3r wrote:


maffayoo wrote:


mmadbzfan wrote:

Devil Survivor 2



really is a weird show. personally saikano is probley the worst out of what ive seen shit made no sense


Saikano made a lot of sense compared to a lot of crap shows.
It's actually a really good show



it was totally mind buggling .... i didnt understand the end atall




The anime ending differs from the Manga ending, I know that much. I haven't quite finished the manga, but imo, the Manga is definitely much better, and overall makes more sense (and is also more fucked up because of that)




12434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

maffayoo wrote:







17808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/11/13

m4xwellmurd3r wrote:


maffayoo wrote:









that pretty much sums up the ova not worth watching may aswell just read it


140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13 / F / NYC,NY
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
Boku no Pico and School Days
Posted 5/11/13
This year is Amnesia... that Heroine character just kept hitting my nerves.
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
SAO is the worst? so you love sailor moon and the other gay thingy anime? epic lolz

damn so many bashers in this site... we know that everyone have different tastes.. but bashing the one that u hate was such a mess for the other fans..,,, so just stop that.. please
7026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas, United States
Offline
Posted 5/11/13
My vote goes to School Days. That was horrible, just plain horrible.
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

Xalims wrote:

My vote goes to School Days. That was horrible, just plain horrible.


Was it truly horrible?

Or did it just go against what you expected of a harem anime?

What in your opinion makes it horrible? (versus just unexpected and different)
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.