First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
Post Reply Worst Anime Ever Watched?
15012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
Ikkitousen was awful. I still wondering where my 30 mins went. Excel Saga was bad too.
33883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
The first two episodes of Durarara made me drop the series.
Posted 5/28/13

CaFe-Nii wrote:

The first two episodes of Durarara made me drop the series.


You monster.
24653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

CaFe-Nii wrote:

The first two episodes of Durarara made me drop the series.


why?
21993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Lichfield, UK
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13
Mars of Destruction.






This is the highlight of the entire OVA, I just saved you 19 minutes.

Later there is a ridiculous scene where a doctor looks at the beheaded girl and says something along the lines of ''this ones not gonna make it''.
33883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13




I don't know. I just found them boring. I just remember the chatroom messaging and a suicidal chick or something like that, and some characters looked kinda similar.. Granted, I have had people tell me that it gets better after those first two episodes, but I just don't feel like picking it up and re-watching it.

I don't know, it's probably not the worst anime I've watched, but it's the one I've dropped the soonest. I've seen far worse (Nakaimo), but that was just amusingly bad and I started watching it with pretty low expectations.
20759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
I hate Axis Powers Hetalia with every fiber of my being.
33883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

Balzack wrote:

I hate Axis Powers Hetalia with every fiber of my being.



The whole "cute __ doing cute things cutely" works better with bishoujo rather than bishounen for you?
36967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13

CaFe-Nii wrote:

I don't know. I just found them boring. I just remember the chatroom messaging and a suicidal chick or something like that, and some characters looked kinda similar.. Granted, I have had people tell me that it gets better after those first two episodes, but I just don't feel like picking it up and re-watching it.

I don't know, it's probably not the worst anime I've watched, but it's the one I've dropped the soonest. I've seen far worse (Nakaimo), but that was just amusingly bad and I started watching it with pretty low expectations.

Durarara!! sets its own pace, and I can understand people not liking it. But I will say that I remember each episode being better than the last right to the end. Even if it was a little slow at times, I didn't think it was slow in a bad way.

And if you don't mind a little spoiler, here's a bit of a tease:
20759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

CaFe-Nii wrote:


Balzack wrote:

I hate Axis Powers Hetalia with every fiber of my being.



The whole "cute __ doing cute things cutely" works better with bishoujo rather than bishounen for you?


I mostly find it appallingly racist, offensive, historically insensitive, and stupid. And much of the fandom seem to be squeeing yaoi loving fangirls who like to pretend to be armchair historians based purely on watching that sorry excuse of an anime.
13274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/28/13 , edited 5/28/13
The Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives
Moeblobs
Moeblobs everywhere
Posted 5/28/13

CaFe-Nii wrote:





I don't know. I just found them boring. I just remember the chatroom messaging and a suicidal chick or something like that, and some characters looked kinda similar.. Granted, I have had people tell me that it gets better after those first two episodes, but I just don't feel like picking it up and re-watching it.

I don't know, it's probably not the worst anime I've watched, but it's the one I've dropped the soonest. I've seen far worse (Nakaimo), but that was just amusingly bad and I started watching it with pretty low expectations.


The show is paced like a novel, it has to set itself up first before it becomes interesting.
76942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/28/13

hickey1992 wrote:

Mars of Destruction.






This is the highlight of the entire OVA, I just saved you 19 minutes.

Later there is a ridiculous scene where a doctor looks at the beheaded girl and says something along the lines of ''this ones not gonna make it''.


lol no you didn't XD

that is one too many jpgs, lol

ladies and gentleman that is how bad that anime was
20608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
Yuruyuri, but I still watched it.
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/28/13
school days
First  Prev  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.