First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Favorite Anime Couples
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

Dempseyrolled wrote:

Isaac and Miria from Baccano!. That's the only decent couple fresh on my mind anyway.


I second that



72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
The way I'm getting slapped for spoilers lately I will spoiler even this. I love the couple from Kokoro Connect but if you haven't seen episodes 14-17 then it may not be what you're expecting:
17403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Aincrad Floor 61
Offline
Posted 5/22/13 , edited 5/22/13
Sword Art Online: Kirito x Asuna
Couple willing to die for each other and/or unwilling to go on without the other.
The fact that they depend on each other so much is what hits me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B--VY1Z5wSw


104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

hpulley wrote:

The way I'm getting slapped for spoilers lately I will spoiler even this. I love the couple from Kokoro Connect but if you haven't seen episodes 14-17 then it may not be what you're expecting:


at least you didn't get reported for spoiling school days 6 years after it aired...
72528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/22/13

AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:

The way I'm getting slapped for spoilers lately I will spoiler even this. I love the couple from Kokoro Connect but if you haven't seen episodes 14-17 then it may not be what you're expecting:


at least you didn't get reported for spoiling school days 6 years after it aired...

Yeah, that's rough.

Perhaps I should spoiler my original wish for an anime couple that didn't happen. In Macross, which came out in the '80s, I was really hoping that Hikaru (Rick Hunter in RoboHarmonyGold) would pick...


I was bummed when he ended up with...
25375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 5/22/13


you are correct this is what i was thinking of that would be a cute couple xD

104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13 , edited 5/22/13

hpulley wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


hpulley wrote:

The way I'm getting slapped for spoilers lately I will spoiler even this. I love the couple from Kokoro Connect but if you haven't seen episodes 14-17 then it may not be what you're expecting:


at least you didn't get reported for spoiling school days 6 years after it aired...

Yeah, that's rough.

Perhaps I should spoiler my original wish for an anime couple that didn't happen. In Macross, which came out in the '80s, I was really hoping that Hikaru (Rick Hunter in RoboHarmonyGold) would pick...


I was bummed when he ended up with...


you spend a month with another girl and you dump your galactic princess... that is worse than makoto, ladies and gentleman.

That is not how it works. it is saying which is the better couple alto wtih sheryl or ranka >.> obviously it isn't the later (personal taste)

spoiler alert uif no one knows sailor moon and Tuxedo Mask get together >.>
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
Don't have 1 single favorite.

KurisuxOkabe~ Steins;Gate
TaigaxRyuuji~ Toradora!
MisakixUsui ~ Kaichou wa maid sama
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sereitei
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
Hmm.. well, canon wise..
Kirito/Asuna - SAO
Kajika/Lee Leng - Hanasakeru Seishounen
Gin/Rangiku - Bleach
Byakuya/Hisana - Bleach


Non-canon.. O_O
Masato/Ren - Uta no Prince-sama
Otoya/Tokiya - Uta no Prince-sama
Rumaty/Quinza - Hanasakeru Seishounen
Ahhh.. guilty.

26015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
Rin and Asa from Shuffle!

Honestly quite surprised i'm the only one who has mentioned shuffle!.
16267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 5/22/13 , edited 5/22/13
Yokodera and Barbara, his beloved dutch wife(Henneko).
104017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 5/22/13
^^ if you want more dutch wife material read yuria 100 shiki

alto and sheryl nome


29898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Online
Posted 5/23/13
Jin and Misaki (Sakurasou)
Satoshi and Shion (Higurashi)
Ryuuji and Taiga (Toradora)
Mustang and Hawkeye (FMA Brotherhood)
Nishijima and Ninth (Mirai Nikki)

Not necessarily in that order. That about sums it up for me.
27292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/13
A lot of them!




















































First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.