First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Filler
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

kittygirl316 wrote:

she nodded happily

*he grins at her* this will be fun
Posted 3/17/13
"Oh, this'll be nice alright." Rei uncapped the marker, and started to completely cover his Face with black ink, never missing a single spot, then started color his hair.
Moderator
84401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
Sota was right behind the driver chatting with him asking about his day.'Uh-huh...interesting.'He nods seeing hwo depressed the guy was.'Hey how about a song to cheer you up? you and me? Wheels on the bus go round?'The driver nods and the two start singing together.'The wheels on the bus go round and round..round and round...all day long!'Happily bouncing as he sings along with the bus driver.
Posted 3/17/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


kittygirl316 wrote:

she nodded happily

*he grins at her* this will be fun


she nodded in agreement "but i cant help feeling that something bad is gonna happen" she laughs nervously
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

kittygirl316 wrote:

she nodded in agreement "but i cant help feeling that something bad is gonna happen" she laughs nervously

*he laughs a little* with these guys it isn't a surprise.
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

Fallen-Wish wrote:

"Oh, this'll be nice alright." Rei uncapped the marker, and started to completely cover his Face with black ink, never missing a single spot, then started color his hair.


*he laughs loudly* nice rei!
Posted 3/17/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


kittygirl316 wrote:

she nodded in agreement "but i cant help feeling that something bad is gonna happen" she laughs nervously

*he laughs a little* with these guys it isn't a surprise.


she nods "i guess your right"
Posted 3/17/13 , edited 3/17/13
She was nodding with a honest-to-goodness smile on face, "I'm enjoying trip already," Rei sat back beside him.

148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

kittygirl316 wrote:

she nods "i guess your right"

Well we just need to focus on having fun.
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

Fallen-Wish wrote:

She nodded with a honest-to-goodness smile on face, "I'm enjoying trip already," Rei sat back beside him.


*he smiles at her and sits down next to her again* I'm glad.
Posted 3/17/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


kittygirl316 wrote:

she nods "i guess your right"

Well we just need to focus on having fun.


she smiled "your right~"
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

kittygirl316 wrote:

she smiled "your right~"


*he smiles at her and soon looks out the window*we're almost there.
Posted 3/17/13

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


kittygirl316 wrote:

she smiled "your right~"


*he smiles at her and soon looks out the window*we're almost there.


she looked out as well
Posted 3/17/13
"Are you? Enjoying this trip, I meant," She glanced at him.
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
*the bus arrives at the beach and a grand hotel* we're here!!!!*Iori yells*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.