First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
HOW DARE THEY!?
Posted 3/6/13
lol not in the mood to even know about this horrible dream ! T~T
27537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 3/6/13
I don't hate them... I just go with the flow and dislike them because everyone else does xD
Posted 3/6/13

JayVeeDees wrote:

I don't hate them... I just go with the flow and dislike them because everyone else does xD


oh really ? what if its justin bieber ? :3
432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13

MikiSayaka wrote:

Can't bring myself to watch it, but it bugs me that they throw in everything they can to try grab fans from said things.
"Hey, if we put in anime cosplayers, maybe people will think we like anime and like us more! :D"


They did it for Pokémon
Edit: Fixed quote
Posted 3/6/13
Who are those people? 1001
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

RawrAlex wrote:


Who would want to do your job. Seriously. Weirdo.


Obviously you. Seriously. Weirdo.
8695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

Ekaloid wrote:

Its not that I don't like them, I don't like their fans. This is actually my fist time listening to any of their songs and its honestly not bad. I still don't like them. When you promote something too much no matter how good it is, its f****ing annoying.
But really I'm sure they probably have no Idea who those girls are cosplaying

I am convinced however that Taylor is one of us....


even more of a reason to make her mine
Posted 3/6/13

PrincessLunza wrote:

So, I hate One Direction, like most teenage males do too, but what the hell am I supposed to think of this?



I don't even... I don't know whether to be angered or be glad, is that good or bad? And why am I rhyming?
Maybe it's bad. Why would they make a reference to good music in a music video containing such BAD music too! It's like if I was to put the Beatles in a Miley Cyrus video. Obviously that's only one thing wrong with this stillframe, but it annoys me dearly. Damn you One Direction!

What do you think?


One Direction sucks giant balls. I heard someone compare them to the 'next Beatles' and that's where I drew the line. They bring shame to the great British people.
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

chase6565 wrote:


One Direction sucks giant balls. I heard someone compare them to the 'next Beatles' and that's where I drew the line. They bring shame to the great British people.


Before One Direction got so famous worldwide, I was never insulted for being British. But now they're like "You're from England?" And I'm like "yeah, i'm English..." and in their minds, I know they're thinking "LOL WHAT A FAGGOT." Fucking One Direction.
Queen Moderator
32841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / X / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

CarboKill wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


One Direction sucks giant balls. I heard someone compare them to the 'next Beatles' and that's where I drew the line. They bring shame to the great British people.


Before One Direction got so famous worldwide, I was never insulted for being British. But now they're like "You're from England?" And I'm like "yeah, i'm English..." and in their minds, I know they're thinking "LOL WHAT A FAGGOT." Fucking One Direction.


I love English people. They were the funnest to game with in CoD4. Other Americans were so boring when they were getting killed with their insults, but the English? Man those guys could take any curse words, string them together, and make it sound like it worked. It was truly magical how angry they would get <3
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13

CarboKill wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


One Direction sucks giant balls. I heard someone compare them to the 'next Beatles' and that's where I drew the line. They bring shame to the great British people.


Before One Direction got so famous worldwide, I was never insulted for being British. But now they're like "You're from England?" And I'm like "yeah, i'm English..." and in their minds, I know they're thinking "LOL WHAT A FAGGOT." Fucking One Direction.


Don't worry bro the Beatles will forever have the British labeled as cool and badass. ....and Simon Cowell.


MikiSayaka wrote:


CarboKill wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


One Direction sucks giant balls. I heard someone compare them to the 'next Beatles' and that's where I drew the line. They bring shame to the great British people.


Before One Direction got so famous worldwide, I was never insulted for being British. But now they're like "You're from England?" And I'm like "yeah, i'm English..." and in their minds, I know they're thinking "LOL WHAT A FAGGOT." Fucking One Direction.


I love English people. They were the funnest to game with in CoD4. Other Americans were so boring when they were getting killed with their insults, but the English? Man those guys could take any curse words, string them together, and make it sound like it worked. It was truly magical how angry they would get <3


The British people on CoD4 can suck it. All I would get from them is insults about America and even on frickin Gears of War I had no peace from them. But besides those bad experiences they're cool....because of the Beatles.
15040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / St. Amant, Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/6/13
one direction cant be any worse than vocaloid shit

you weebs need to get over yourselves
Banned
33793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Stoke, England
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

MikiSayaka wrote:


I love English people. They were the funnest to game with in CoD4. Other Americans were so boring when they were getting killed with their insults, but the English? Man those guys could take any curse words, string them together, and make it sound like it worked. It was truly magical how angry they would get <3


We're a very angry nation. It's great, because the condescending, pretentious bastards who pretend to never be angry, normally end up losing a tooth.
19308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dublin, Ireland (...
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

dml252 wrote:

one direction cant be any worse than vocaloid shit

you weebs need to get over yourselves


How... How dare you... You obviously haven't heard Usotsuki no Parade if you think that...
I don't even consider your argument valid, it's so stupid, sorry.
I'm surprised you're still allowed come here, having said that.
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13

dml252 wrote:

one direction cant be any worse than vocaloid shit

you weebs need to get over yourselves


More like we need to get over electronically produced voices. I prefer music like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5-2-jD-42Q anyway.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.