First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
HOW DARE THEY!?
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

Ekaloid wrote:

Its not that I don't like them, I don't like their fans. This is actually my fist time listening to any of their songs and its honestly not bad. I still don't like them. When you promote something too much no matter how good it is, its f****ing annoying.
But really I'm sure they probably have no Idea who those girls are cosplaying

I am convinced however that Taylor is one of us....


what happens if she gets 3 cow licks?
32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

trinkit wrote:

Why wouldn't you?


Because there is no legitimate reason to do so.
20469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

lordseth23 wrote:


trinkit wrote:

Why wouldn't you?


Because there is no legitimate reason to do so.


What qualifies you to define legitimate?

Posted 3/6/13

trinkit wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


trinkit wrote:

Why wouldn't you?


Because there is no legitimate reason to do so.


What qualifies you to define legitimate?



Everyone is qualified.

20947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

PrincessLunza wrote:

So, I hate One Direction, like most teenage males do too, but what the hell am I supposed to think of this?



What do you think?


I love that blue hair. What a cute smile. I like it. Works for me.

32425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

trinkit wrote:


What qualifies you to define legitimate?



My emotional intelligence.
13649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
Mother of God.
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
first time i have ever heard of One Direction. are we hating them?
26 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/13 , edited 3/7/13


her eyes. she looks like she is being forced to wear that. maybe he is holding her family hostage.
4407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 3/7/13
OH NO. WHAT HAS THIS WORLD COME TO -
One Direction doing whatever the fuck they want regardless of what others think?!
HOW DARE THEY!
13137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂╰⋃╯
Offline
Posted 3/8/13
they make music you don't like. Just don't fucking listen to it, turn off the dam radio and be a shut in for the rest of your life. You're blaming them because you were stupid enough to continue watching after 20 seconds of what you claim was hell. Congratulations, you're fucking retarded.
Posted 3/8/13
How dare you exist to post this. Exterminate.
28103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/8/13

FlyinDumpling wrote:

they make music you don't like. Just don't fucking listen to it, turn off the dam radio and be a shut in for the rest of your life. You're blaming them because you were stupid enough to continue watching after 20 seconds of what you claim was hell. Congratulations, you're fucking retarded.


Thank you for that.
9523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Washington
Offline
Posted 3/8/13
Yeah my sister is a Directioner and she showed this to me. I don;t hate them and I like that miku is in the video but I still don't like them. Also the Fandom is completely retarded. I'm sorry but in my opinion you don't ship real people. You can ship characters that are played by real people but don't ship them. I hate that fandom with a burning passion. All it is is a bunch of little preteen-teenage girls under the age of 15 who are obsessed with 20+ year old men who look like they're 14. They are not that great....


Sorry about my rant.... I just hate that fandom with a passion.
294 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
98 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/13
I'd say: stop whining.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.