First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply (RFID) Chip mark of the beast or not
15405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ロンドン、カナダ
Offline
Posted 3/8/13
I'm stopped paying attention to what you wrote once I realized you actually take things said in the bible seriously.
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/9/13 , edited 3/9/13

Mono-no-Aware wrote:

I'm stopped paying attention to what you wrote once I realized you actually take things said in the bible seriously.


I stopped paying attention to you when you condemn without investigation.

Yes, that is the Mark of the Beast.

Posted 3/9/13
Nice way to set yourself up OP
44361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M & F / New Ameri...
Online
Posted 3/9/13
This idea of a "Mark of the Beast" is preposterous fairy tale stuff. Who or what is this "beast" you speak of? OP I think you need to quit chugging the kool-aid your pastor is giving you and start thinking for yourself. Your argument only gains relevance and validity once you brush off these childish superstitions and start engaging in some real world, critical thinking processes.
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13

-Vega-
Yes, that is the Mark of the Beast.


How? In what way?
What do you mean by that?
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

BlueOni wrote:



One must always ask, I'm sure you understand. I'll look into the health matter more thoroughly, but I'm guessing from your thread title that it is not the intended focus of the thread. Instead, you seem more interested in the philosophical perspective of RFID chip insertion. Is that right?

Edit: The paranoia is getting too thick, and you're saying things which make me both angry and uncomfortable. For my part, the conversation is now over.


No paranoid, Just fact's simple. To be paranoid I would have to be scared, worried and 100% care. it was put together fast and short, a long time since I typed anything. I could put more fact's why it is an insane idea to get a chip in your body. Be a fool It's your choice. Yes I have religious beliefs, But for the non religious I put health and Look it up man. Watch news clips online. When your chiped and in hell Think back to your smart cocky attitude. of your intellectual comment with out much research
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

brykanst wrote:

why are we even posting about something that is like 6 year old news now please don't read random things on the internets if you can't handle reading random things on the internets


Why are we randomly popping up talking about whats random on the internet witch is the most random place of them all witch makes you ever more slightly more random than your post warning agents reading random things on the internet. Adding to the vary action you wanted to warn agents as your comment was making all read your random post... . Huh, The question is why are you reading a random post that you tell others not to do. lol old news a new news if never herd about it before. New members, New to the internet, was blind and now can see. You never know with chance. Plus there always updates. The world changes. people just tuned in to the channels called life. Just a warning take it or leave it your choice MR random
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

a619ko wrote:




Doubt people will ever let that happen...
Or it's already happening, from an article I read sometime ago, of the chips being used to tag criminals.

Personally, I'd never let someone force something on me.
I would think the majority of people would react the same way.
No one wants their daily/personal lives tracked by a police state.

Eventually, if it does come to happen, it will only lead to civil unrest.


Yes vary true indeed
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

-Vega- wrote:


Mono-no-Aware wrote:

I'm stopped paying attention to what you wrote once I realized you actually take things said in the bible seriously.


I stopped paying attention to you when you condemn without investigation.

Yes, that is the Mark of the Beast.






JustineKo2 wrote:

This idea of a "Mark of the Beast" is preposterous fairy tale stuff. Who or what is this "beast" you speak of? OP I think you need to quit chugging the kool-aid your pastor is giving you and start thinking for yourself. Your argument only gains relevance and validity once you brush off these childish superstitions and start engaging in some real world, critical thinking processes.


Not every thing, and I care less only warn, your choice if your young now you will see. I don't know if its the mark but better safe than well in hell. I did research Years on many fields known others to If you know what others did seen with your two eyes being a non believer in a room of non believers and 85% of what the bible said was gonna happen did you know how rare it is. So Why is the rest bad. Oh well just need to help 1 just one peron from a fate you will come to know even if no mark you don't believe in god or sin but you will see what the dead saw before they were broght back
Posted 3/13/13
I already have an RFID chip in my hand, it's pretty neat. I bought a kit online and did the install myself. I can control a bunch of NFC stuff with it, and whatnot.

There is no evidence that the bible is anything but fiction, so "Mark of the beast" it is not.
44361 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M & F / New Ameri...
Online
Posted 3/15/13

Not every thing, and I care less only warn, your choice if your young now you will see. I don't know if its the mark but better safe than well in hell. I did research Years on many fields known others to If you know what others did seen with your two eyes being a non believer in a room of non believers and 85% of what the bible said was gonna happen did you know how rare it is. So Why is the rest bad. Oh well just need to help 1 just one peron from a fate you will come to know even if no mark you don't believe in god or sin but you will see what the dead saw before they were broght back


You object to something because you don't think it's a good idea, or that it has no benefit to you. Why do you need a reason based on someone else's made-up idea that this RFID thing comes from some vague evil force that may not even exist. This is what I mean by thinking for yourself. Maybe there is a beast, maybe not so what? I do not believe there is anything like that, but I still say the RFID chip is a violation of my rights and privacy. It's stupid, and that's the reason why it should not be used. I don't need to buy into any fear mongering claims, when my own personal reasons are enough and really the only things that matter in this case.

As for the Bible, the percentage of people who believe it (could be 50% could be 90%) has NO impact on whether it's true or not. It could just as likely be fiction, just so happens 85% think it's not.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
I believe that the RFID Chips are a direct violation of our privacy rights! I don't believe our government has the right to know where we are, what we're doing, or what we're buying at all times.
I also think that there is probably going to be some big incidents blowing up soon about "identity theft" or "missing children" that's going to become top news even though both of those things, although tragic, have always been going on. I think it's going to be a scare tactic for more control.
Thoughts?
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/17/13
I agree with you. I think many of those predictions are mere coincidences and so broad that anyone could have predicted those things.
I guess in time, you could predict anything plausible that could happen and eventually, some day it probably will as long as it's not something silly.
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Fullerton, Califo...
Offline
Posted 12/3/13
I just got my US Passport Card and Passport book.
I KNOW THERE IS RFID CHIP IN THOSE
There is also some in some credit card from what I looked up.
Also that implanting them in humans as well in new born babies is in Obamacare.
Best way to disable them is to stick the cards/ chips in the microwave and turn it on high.
for the true off gridder.
Posted 12/3/13 , edited 12/3/13
It's beating MRSA apparently ooh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.