First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite anime available on crunchyroll?
6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 3/10/13


It's cute and funny, I'd recommend it if you haven't seen it yet ^^



Yea, I always love having new ideas for anime to watch. It shall now be second on my list after problem child! I love that style of anime so i think it will be worth the watch!

17324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dublin, Ireland (...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
Amnesia
Sword Art Online
Inu X Boku SS
The Knight in the Area
Blast of Tempest

Fuuuuuuu I can't decide.
6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 3/10/13

PrincessLunza wrote:

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
Amnesia
Sword Art Online
Inu X Boku SS
The Knight in the Area
Blast of Tempest

Fuuuuuuu I can't decide.


I can never decide either, so many more I want to add to my list but I tried to stick with my core favorites! Glad to see another big SAO fan here, such a great show!

17324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Dublin, Ireland (...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13

Mandalore25 wrote:


PrincessLunza wrote:

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
Amnesia
Sword Art Online
Inu X Boku SS
The Knight in the Area
Blast of Tempest

Fuuuuuuu I can't decide.


I can never decide either, so many more I want to add to my list but I tried to stick with my core favorites! Glad to see another big SAO fan here, such a great show!



Yeah I love it! I don't get why so many people dislike it. Sure it's fine to dislike it, but don't be an asshole! (I'm talking to you, 4chan.org/a/).

I wish they'd bring Haruhi to Crunchyroll, eh? That would be great.
17084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Shin Sekai Yori

Blast of Tempest

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke
14042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Blast of tempest at the moment. I truly believe that it's one of the greatest anime's that I have seen in a long while.
6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 3/10/13


Yeah I love it! I don't get why so many people dislike it. Sure it's fine to dislike it, but don't be an asshole! (I'm talking to you, 4chan.org/a/).

I wish they'd bring Haruhi to Crunchyroll, eh? That would be great.

I don't see how they could hate it :O, it's such a great show I also like Accel World by the same company it gets more hate. They are both such great shows how could you not love them. They have The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya which is like one of the best animes ever, I am a big Haruhi fanboy!
http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya
46301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13
If I had to pick a favorite one, it'd be Fate/Zero.


PrincessLunza wrote:


Mandalore25 wrote:


PrincessLunza wrote:

Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
Amnesia
Sword Art Online
Inu X Boku SS
The Knight in the Area
Blast of Tempest

Fuuuuuuu I can't decide.


I can never decide either, so many more I want to add to my list but I tried to stick with my core favorites! Glad to see another big SAO fan here, such a great show!



Yeah I love it! I don't get why so many people dislike it. Sure it's fine to dislike it, but don't be an asshole! (I'm talking to you, 4chan.org/a/).

I wish they'd bring Haruhi to Crunchyroll, eh? That would be great.


The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is on Crunchyroll - if you simply did a search you'd find that out. All the seasons plus the Haruhi Suzumiya-chan and Churuya-san shorts.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/the-melancholy-of-haruhi-suzumiya
6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13

720pony wrote:

Blast of tempest at the moment. I truly believe that it's one of the greatest anime's that I have seen in a long while.


It really is a great show, I am on episode 18 and I love the show plan on catching up to 21 before they release the 22 episode 3 days from now.
46301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Online
Posted 3/10/13

Mandalore25 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

If I had to pick a favorite one, it'd be Fate/Zero.


Wow the ability to just pick one show, you are my hero! I just can't do it no matter how hard I try great show by the way.



I don't choose favorites when it comes to anime, or anything really - I believe everything is equally great (this, of course, only extends so far). It's just if I had to choose, it would be Fate/Zero.
20137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

720pony wrote:

Blast of tempest at the moment. I truly believe that it's one of the greatest anime's that I have seen in a long while.


Sounds great. I added it to my queue. Thanks for the recommendation.
29357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / In the corner of...
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Toradora

Chihayafuru and Chihayafuru 2

Blast of tempest

SAO



6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 3/10/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Mandalore25 wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

If I had to pick a favorite one, it'd be Fate/Zero.


Wow the ability to just pick one show, you are my hero! I just can't do it no matter how hard I try great show by the way.



I don't choose favorites when it comes to anime, or anything really - I believe everything is equally great (this, of course, only extends so far). It's just if I had to choose, it would be Fate/Zero.


Yea, I agree their are a lot of great quality anime's out there so it's not right to pick favorites as everyone's thoughts will be biased based on what genre they like and son. Yet, sadly not all anime's are created equal some have much better stories and animation and music blended together then others.

6111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Florida
Online
Posted 3/10/13

Hairbelly wrote:


720pony wrote:

Blast of tempest at the moment. I truly believe that it's one of the greatest anime's that I have seen in a long while.


Sounds great. I added it to my queue. Thanks for the recommendation.


It's a great show I recommend watching it also!

20137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

Mandalore25 wrote:



It's a great show I recommend watching it also!



Excellent. I'll check out a couple episodes later tonight. Cheers.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.