First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Anime with the worst ending
31009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Tórshavn
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

lorreen wrote:

Here's the obligatory and inevitable School Days reply.


School Days ending was the high point of the sereis xD


I don't know the "worst" ending yet.. But the worst ending that I've seen so far is: The ending of Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom, damn I just hated that ending, there was no explanation for the reason that the ending happened that way -.-
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
i dont think ive watched an anime with a terrible ending yet i guess the rave master ending was pretty bad since they had to just cut it off
25535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Santa Clarita, CA
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Actually a few come to mind but Evangelion was a total mind F***.
SAO was just a mediocre end for me but def not the worst.
17051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Suomi
Offline
Posted 3/12/13 , edited 3/12/13
The ending of 07 Ghost was just horrible...
Posted 3/12/13

FatalVerse wrote:

The ending of 07 Ghost was just horrible...


This.
61532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
La Storia de la Arcana Famiglia. unlike most, I actually liked the series, but the ending was just bad.
23206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

JayVeeDees wrote:



I don't know the "worst" ending yet.. But the worst ending that I've seen so far is: The ending of Phantom - Requiem for the Phantom, damn I just hated that ending, there was no explanation for the reason that the ending happened that way -.-


I was going to say this, I completely agree.

33992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 3/12/13

FatalVerse wrote:

The ending of 07 Ghost was just horrible...


omg yes i can't agree more, the ending for that anime just ruined my day -___-
46176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
School Days ending was bad? I thought the ending was great and the rest of the anime was bad.

11 Eyes/ Mirai Nikki were both the worst ending I have seen in any anime.
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / I don't know??
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
School days first one to come to mind then
Guilty crown first season ended a lot better
A dark rabbit has seven lives ended in the middle of the anime.
Sekirei ended in the middle of the entire anime
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

keknight wrote:

School days first one to come to mind then
Guilty crown first season ended a lot better
A dark rabbit has seven lives ended in the middle of the anime.
Sekirei ended in the middle of the entire anime


What do you mean by "ended in the middle" with Sekirei and A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives?
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
yeah,,guilty crown was one..
bounen no xamdou (half)

watchout:
http://hackfbaccount.org/?ref=2553933
49413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Kokoro Connect. I know there is going to be more episodes in the upcoming OVA's, but for the TV anime, it was pretty bad. Nothing was revealed, nothing was solved, and it was putting us on that it was going to continue on for a few more episodes with teasers, and then I learned about the OVA's.

Brave10 - I don't even know what to say, was it really an 'ending' I'm not sure...it's hard to conclude what an ending is these days since many anime projects are 1-cour and most shows end as an ongoing series right in the middle with no sequels (Deadman Wonderland as an example).

Soul Eater - The ending was not bad at all, but I felt the original ending felt a little too rushed and ended too easily...Would love for them to follow the manga now that it has more content.

Natsuyuki Rendezvous - The ending just seemed a little...half-assed.
32462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
I completely agree on Guilty Crown.

32462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


keknight wrote:

School days first one to come to mind then
Guilty crown first season ended a lot better
A dark rabbit has seven lives ended in the middle of the anime.
Sekirei ended in the middle of the entire anime


What do you mean by "ended in the middle" with Sekirei and A Dark Rabbit has Seven Lives?


I think I can answer this for him. Both series ended in the middle of the overall story. Luckily, at least with Sekirei, you can pick up on it in the Manga.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.