First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply S2 E1-Arrival
Posted 3/12/13



Vivienne laughs. "That sounds quite interesting"
Posted 3/12/13

kewldinopuff wrote:




Vivienne laughs. "That sounds quite interesting"


"Yeah, thats right. Keep this in mind that after the WooHoo, you will be naousia and will have backpains. You will be in the state they call pregnancy. Let me know that the baby is coming. There is a hospital nearby."

Posted 3/12/13


She laughs more. "Are you trying to convince me or scare me?"
Posted 3/12/13

kewldinopuff wrote:



She laughs more. "Are you trying to convince me or scare me?"


Infernape is confused. "I'm not scaring you but im making a statement..."

Posted 3/12/13



Vivienne stops laughing "I see I see"
Posted 3/12/13

kewldinopuff wrote:




Vivienne stops laughing "I see I see"


"Great! Hop in the bed. Want to WooHoo?"
Posted 3/12/13


She sighs. "I suppose so."
Posted 3/12/13

kewldinopuff wrote:



She sighs. "I suppose so."


Infernape looks happy. "Great. I will lay on your stomach like last time and hump on your groin. It wont hurt a bit." Infernape consectivly humps on Viviennes groin. They first gi under the covers. They are doing the WooHoo togetther.

Creator
27590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Hiatus
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
''It seems they have arrived.'',Ikumo stood up slowly from her dinner table and sat down her teacup.
''They're so lucky they could roam around this world..I have to stay stuck in this palace!'',Ikumo spun around her castle with her stuffed bunny in her arms.

''It's okay that they don't have to see Amaya anymore! She's gone! Those brats would've been killed if she was still in this world!''Ikumo looked out her window,but instead she was too short.
''This is why people keep saying that I look like a doll!'',Ikumo eyes were sad looking.

Her older self appeared. ''So..Who should I start with,Ikumo?'',The older version of Ikumo grinned and laughed holding her dagger to her mouth. ''I would love to see how they would act..'',She laughed.
''I have no use for them..'',Gritting her teeth.
Posted 3/12/13
Infernaoe suspects someone and stops humping. He quickly gets off Vivienne. "So, how aemre you feeling now?"
Posted 3/12/13



"Fine..I suppose...?"
Posted 3/12/13

kewldinopuff wrote:




"Fine..I suppose...?"


"You okay? You seem dizzy..."

Posted 3/12/13



She holds her hand to her head "A little. But I am alright."
Posted 3/12/13

kewldinopuff wrote:




She holds her hand to her head "A little. But I am alright."


"Well, go get some rest, okay? Here is the doggy bag when you need it."
Posted 3/12/13


"Ah...Um okay..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.