First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Giant Killing SEASON 2 - Any interest?
32405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Any interest from the CR universe for GIANT KILLING Season 2 scheduled for Summer 2013 by Studio Deen or am I the only one?
71936 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
sports anime do not tickle my fancy
13186 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
i would love it first season was great
2122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
Sweet! I didn't think they were making a second season. I don't even like soccer, but I enjoyed Giant Killing a lot.
16920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Tallahassee, Florida
Offline
Posted 3/12/13
I seriously just googled "Giant Killing Season 2" and saw this post as one of the results.

CR BETTER pick it up. I LOVED this anime, and can't wait to see more ETU action.
15300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / shangri-la
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
I love giant killing! I didn't even know it was getting a second season! Thank you for the information.
<3
Posted 3/13/13
This needs picking up!
One Punch Mod
44484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Well, if there really is a second season coming, I'd watch it.
The Wise Wizard
73084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

anime-fan007 wrote:

Any interest from the CR universe for GIANT KILLING Season 2 scheduled for Summer 2013 by Studio Deen or am I the only one?

Is there actual news of this being scheduled, or is this just a rumor?

65095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Online
Posted 3/13/13

TheAncientOne wrote: Is there actual news of this being scheduled, or is this just a rumor?

I can't find any news of this ~ googling for "Summer 2013 anime Giant Killing" only leads me to the main Giant Killing sites, without any indication of this, and this forum entry.
15003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
all i have to say is FAK YEAH!!!
32405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


anime-fan007 wrote:

Any interest from the CR universe for GIANT KILLING Season 2 scheduled for Summer 2013 by Studio Deen or am I the only one?

Is there actual news of this being scheduled, or is this just a rumor?



AHHH, I got punked. Apologies. Was a fake summer 2013 preview list, though a few of the "fakes" have been confirmed but may not be summer 2013. Arrgh. Just proves I shouldn't stay up late while sleep deprived catching up on anime news. Sincerest apologies everyone. And it was my first forum post. Ha!
The Wise Wizard
73084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/13/13

anime-fan007 wrote:
AHHH, I got punked. Apologies. Was a fake summer 2013 preview list, though a few of the "fakes" have been confirmed but may not be summer 2013. Arrgh. Just proves I shouldn't stay up late while sleep deprived catching up on anime news. Sincerest apologies everyone. And it was my first forum post. Ha!

I assume the fake chart you came across was this one:
http://thecartdriver.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Summer-2013-Anime-Chart.jpg

Even when they add in series that actually exist (if not yet scheduled for the season), they usually have at least one tell. For this one, it is the fact that Yotsuba&! is listed. The creator of the manga doesn't wish for it to be an anime, so that isn't going to happen.

Of course, an even bigger tell for this one is under the "Chart courtesy of" heading at the lower right.

38999 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / all over the USA
Offline
Posted 3/14/13
This is the best news for the most giant killing season two awesome
61249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
That would be awesome but I doubt it's going to happen
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.