First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Hated Anime
Posted 3/22/13
I should add Gintama to the list, that was fucking terrible.
2836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 3/22/13

AllTsunNoDere wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:


AllTsunNoDere wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

that over-rated garbage SAO


Okay, who the hell actually likes Sword Art?


http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=13858
ratings


>ANN
>Valid opinions

Pick one


majority rules?


Have you seem how many twitter followers Justin bieber has?




BOOM!

You win some internetz for that comeback!
13034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Tacoma, WA
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Simple.

My most hated anime is Crystal Triangle, which also happened to be the second work of subtitled anime I had ever seen. It almost put me off anime for the rest of my life. Luckily for me, I stuck with it and saw a lot of real gems in the days after that garbage.
4359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / somewhere on mars
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Hmm...in terms of what people hate the most I'd have to say School days. The anime I hate the most has to be SD Gundam Force. I usually love anything with giant robots in it, but this is just horrible. It's the worst Gundam series I've ever seen.
19484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/22/13 , edited 3/22/13

TheAncientOne wrote:

Sturgeon wasn't that pessimistic. The percentage was 90.

That doesn't mean the remaining 10% is great, terrific, or perfect, just that it is something other than crap (i.e., decent, good, or better).



That moment when you say something smart but your wrong......tis' awkward. Yes I agree
14146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Elfen Lied, the main character pissed me off when he just let the murderer of his family of the hook and not only that but pleaded her to stay with him. Up until that point i was on teh edge about the show anyway but that pushed it to the point of no return.
rita44 
15354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / titan
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Man how can some people not like mainstream animes?? I know that the fillers r annoying but aside from that I totally love a bit of shounen with awesome battles... Bromance can always replace romance like in hunter x hunter dude I love that anime hisoka xxxx
49941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/22/13
Neon Genesis Evangelion.
1041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
Naruto, Bleach, and One Peice!
5689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / in a room, in a...
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

im not a fan of SAO..

(my personal opinion though!)
26733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my motherland'...
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
Vampire knight!!!

Only zero was worth it!!
2768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The IshVille
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
Yes. That's why I hated Haibane Renmei. Honestly, that's the main reason why I hate any anime. Anime is purely for entertainment, so if it fails to entertain, it's horrible to me. But, I think the reason Haibane sticks out the most over other boring animes I've seen is that I had nothing else to watch at that time. I had gotten the entire series through Netflix all at once, and this predated the streaming anime culture we have now. I literally had nothing else to do, so I sat through it, where as under any other circumstances, I would've quit it. So, I hate it more.

And trust me, you do NOT want to see Ninja Resurrection. If being boring is the MAIN reason, I hate an anime, Ninja Res had every OTHER reason. Non-sensical, crappy voice acting, offensive for no reason, bad animation, incomplete, weak plot, just pure trash.

I've heard of Gasaraki, it's something like a cross between robots and Japanese history, no? I intend to watch it at some point in my life. Is it boring?
28021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
F&*%ING FRUITS BASKET!!!
16412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/13
Naruto
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/13

School Days.

The characters were all stupid; they deserved to what they got. Horrible waste of time.

Rosario to Vampire
Too ecchi for me. Not funny, and very dull.

Shugo Chara
I have a love-hate relationship with this series. The manga was great, but the anime was terrible. Tadamu is one of my least favorite pairings of all time.
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.