First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Hated Anime
4188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

xxJing wrote:

I don't really like the anime version of Rosario and Vampire either, and I am male, but more importantly I am a male who enjoys fanservice. Before reading the manga I was like, well I suppose this is a somewhat entertaining fan service show, afterward I was like, wtf is this atrocity!? Maybe it is just because she was voiced badly (I like Mizuki nana but not this role) but I find the anime version of Outter Moka to be the most annoying thing ever.


Nana Mizuki also did great songs for the show. Even though I don't like the anime it doesn't mean I dislike the music. I like listening to Dance in the Velvet Moon
745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/16/13

Jeremykooper wrote:

Since I have no Anime I hate...
I'll just tell you the character I dislike the most.

I finished school days a week ago and wow.. the Main character really is a ......
I REALLY don't like Makoto Itou



Yeah, well that's kind of the point of his character...
20488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 6/16/13

FantasiaSoul wrote:


GoldTStar wrote:


FantasiaSoul wrote:

Rosario + Vampire - I like the manga but the anime is a piece of crap. I know I've said how much I hate the anime on other forums.


Well... your female so i dont expect you to like it, even though it hilarious and an anime you just have fun watching. Thats like saying i hate shuga chara since its so overly shoujo.


Didn't I say I like the manga? In fact, there are a number of harem anime I like. Zero no Tsukaima has plenty of fanservice but its still one of my favorite comedies. I like more female harems than male harems probably because of the diversity of the girls and I usually don't see them as just stereotypes most of the time. What made Rosario + Vampire a real letdown was not b/c there was even more fanservice than in the manga, but the characters were exaggerated (Kurumu in particular) and the drama was toned down in favor of making it more comedic. In the manga, there are some pretty intense arcs and Season Two got really dark and interesting.


I never said you didn't like the series, were talking about the adaptation right now. I actually haven't seen zero no tsukaima so i cant speak on that rite now. You say that the reason you didnt like the anime was that you found the characters to be exaggerated, especially kurumu? I can understand people not liking the anime for its great amount of fanservice and being a bit silly in times that are dramatic(which isnt that uncommon in harems) but how they are portrayed and how they interact with one another was definitely one of its strong points. They ALL act like how they act in the manga, especially kurumu who is the flirty and energetic girl of the group. I can agree that season two was completely filler but by that time the manga did not have enough volumes to get an identical adaptation, but if your to tell me season 1 wasnt like the manga i have to disagree. Don't mean to rant but im very defensive when it comes to this particular anime because people say this was silly but turn around and think High School DxD and Heaven's Lost Property are amazing...i mean i love the latter as well but its completely random.
75348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
otome dore...

*looks to the right, looks to the left*
87 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / In relative locat...
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
High School of the Dead, off the top of my head. I couldn't tell if the show wanted to focus on zombies or panty shots and unrealisticaly jiggly breasts. I'm very skeptical of shows that use high amounts of fanservice to grow their audience. Couldn't bring myself to watch it.
2029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/16/13 , edited 9 days ago
LOL. The amount of times School Days showed up in this thread.. Its actually one of my favourite anime, and the way it 'angers' people makes it even better lmao

As for my most hated anime (so far, I don't seek out anime to hate though) it would be Haganai - I don't have many friends, pretty much every bad harem cliche is in that anime, and the title is stupid
14579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Lavender town
Offline
Posted 6/16/13
of course school days and boku no pico
ispy12 
32561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Canada
Online
Posted 6/16/13
of the ones I finished I think elfen lied. I just finished it because people said it was good. I just don't understand how people liked it? I was so tired of the girl crying I was muting the sound.
15087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ???
Offline
Posted 6/17/13

alvaro_r wrote:

of course school days and boku no pico


100% agree, School Days is terrible and Boku No Pico is the most scariest anime ever (Yes, even scarier than Higurashi)
4188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/17/13

GoldTStar wrote:

I never said you didn't like the series, were talking about the adaptation right now. I actually haven't seen zero no tsukaima so i cant speak on that rite now. You say that the reason you didnt like the anime was that you found the characters to be exaggerated, especially kurumu? I can understand people not liking the anime for its great amount of fanservice and being a bit silly in times that are dramatic(which isnt that uncommon in harems) but how they are portrayed and how they interact with one another was definitely one of its strong points. They ALL act like how they act in the manga, especially kurumu who is the flirty and energetic girl of the group. I can agree that season two was completely filler but by that time the manga did not have enough volumes to get an identical adaptation, but if your to tell me season 1 wasnt like the manga i have to disagree. Don't mean to rant but im very defensive when it comes to this particular anime because people say this was silly but turn around and think High School DxD and Heaven's Lost Property are amazing...i mean i love the latter as well but its completely random.


This has become quite a fun discussion Its okay to rant. That's what this particular forum is for. I'm very well aware that the manga's second series had barely started at the time the anime was released. Of course it had to use its own story if it wanted the plot to be in year two. But given the obvious I think it should have covered the rest of the first series. Season one only covered about the first half of the first manga since that was all it could do with only 13 episodes. What it does cover is overall faithful, except for the Witch Knoll arc. I didn't like the changes done to it. However there is one thing, ONE thing I think the anime did right. Due to the intensity of the Student Police arc, having it happen after Mizore and Ruby were introduced was a better placement for it. I liked that those two could get involved in the incident and make more action occur.


15032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Mammoth Lakes
Online
Posted 6/17/13
I also hate school Days and I'm not a fan of the Big 3
20488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Free World Jail
Online
Posted 6/17/13

FantasiaSoul wrote


This has become quite a fun discussion Its okay to rant. That's what this particular forum is for. I'm very well aware that the manga's second series had barely started at the time the anime was released. Of course it had to use its own story if it wanted the plot to be in year two. But given the obvious I think it should have covered the rest of the first series. Season one only covered about the first half of the first manga since that was all it could do with only 13 episodes. What it does cover is overall faithful, except for the Witch Knoll arc. I didn't like the changes done to it. However there is one thing, ONE thing I think the anime did right. Due to the intensity of the Student Police arc, having it happen after Mizore and Ruby were introduced was a better placement for it. I liked that those two could get involved in the incident and make more action occur.




Yea it only covered the first i think 10 volumes of the manga for the 13 episodes of the first season. However, they made it in a way that would be a more understanding and conclusive end to the first season. There are other arcs after the student police arc but with the given 12-13 episodes standard animes are given, it did a great job ending it to fit that. Then they decided to make a second season in the same year, covering the introduction of the mangas second season and making the rest basically filler. That may seem like a big disappointment for the series (it is a little) but they continued with the first season humor and random fanservice moment that i ABSOLUTELY love in replacement for the more serious tone that the manga presents. But you cant tell me the manga doesn't have moments that are hilarious and silly along side the anime that has quite a few serious episodes such as the final episode. Maybe they should have gotten OVAs or something to cover extra things from the first season but this did not happen and unfortunately for me i don't see another season or OVAs happening. With the faults that the series does have i think it makes up for in another direction and as a HAREM i feel it is one of the better ones but people like to nitpick at it too much. Wow, this really is a fun discussion though...i think some needs to make a topic where they start off by picking one anime and everyone state its pros, cons and why they like or hate it.
brego1 
35464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Northern Europe
Offline
Posted 6/17/13
Clannad and Ano Hana bla bla bla. I dislike manipulative bawlfests.
2441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M / Rochester, NY
Offline
Posted 6/18/13

norlins wrote:


Techieharae wrote:

I'm going to put on my flame retardant suit and go ahead and say Attack On Titan. Why you ask? I feel the series has a lot of potential, but I don't like how they make an entire episode about an event we've already seen just from a different perspective. We've seen the same fight 5 times from 5 angles, move on please, I really dislike shows that just burn 25 * x minuets with events frozen in time.


I love this show and will probably continue to watch it, but the last 3 episodes have been so irritating!!! Nothing happens, just annoying speeches and extremely slow progression in the story..


Thank you both!

I really don't like overused filler (a little bit is ok, like wasabi).

So now I know not to waste my time on AoT!
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/18/13
Really hated Lucky Star and Azu Manga Daioh... Most pointless animes ever and both were a waste of my time
I also didn't like Myself Yourself.. I really wonder why it's as popular as it is. I hoped it would get better by the episode because of its popularity, so I kept watching it, but sadly, it never did..
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.