First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply What is the one thing that you wish everyone would learn?
49949 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/26/13
I don't know.
13244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Online
Posted 3/30/13
dont mess with science we can destroy the whole damn race
Posted 4/1/13
Empathy. Hurting people often hurt people as a result of their own pain.
20473 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

purebloodedgriffin wrote:
dont mess with science we can destroy the whole damn race

I have trouble understanding your comment. Are you afraid of science in general or something specific?

2323 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
me.

... First, I'm not a narcissist. What? You don't believe me? Oh, you wanted something serious. Fine. Jellybeans! *gets looks* Fine. The truth about everything. That's not cheating on the answer, right?
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
To be Happy.

To Enjoy your only life.

To Love.
13244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M
Online
Posted 4/1/13

trinkit wrote:


purebloodedgriffin wrote:
dont mess with science we can destroy the whole damn race

I have trouble understanding your comment. Are you afraid of science in general or something specific?



im not afraid of science im pissed with thew gov
49104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
If everyone knew how to do something, that something would lose it's value.

But I guess I'd have everyone learn how to shut up, listen and strive to understand.
27741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Nozferi wrote:
If everyone knew how to do something, that something would lose it's value.

Not necessarily. Everyone should know how to pee into the toilet, rather than on or near it. Also, flushing when finished is a valuable skill. Apparently bathroom hygiene is not beholden to the law of diminishing returns.
49104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

mhibicke wrote:


Nozferi wrote:
If everyone knew how to do something, that something would lose it's value.

Not necessarily. Everyone should know how to pee into the toilet, rather than on or near it. Also, flushing when finished is a valuable skill. Apparently bathroom hygiene is not beholden to the law of diminishing returns.



If everyone had good aim, it wouldn't be a "plus" to have it. It'd also render my years of effort a waste.. Though I could probably find a way to live with it.. To be honest, urinal aim wasn't exactly my foremost thought when I wrote that.

But I do agree with you, peeing is one of the things where the sayings 'Good intentions' and 'It's the thought that counts' doesn't/shouldn't apply. I guess you can call it one of lifes less intriguing mysteries..
2637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Wherever the wind...
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
To learn how to stand up for themselves in a non-trashy way.
4543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
to learnthat anime isnt cartoons
16563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Magnanimity.
60 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
To be loving and kind to everyone! :'D
Hatred is the number one cause of problems in the world, I think.
15322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Alberta, Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Common sense.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.