First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How Do You Deal?
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United State Of A...
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
I know everyone has different ways they deal with their feelings, so how do you deal with your feelings?

I will go first, I listen to music by myself so I do not worry about ignoring people. I usually close my eyes and lay down, the beat and lyrics, for the most part, clear my mind.
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/16/13
Let your anger motivate you ,people will bullshit you with their pc bullshit , but your allowed to get angry. And you can use that energy for either good or bad. Emos would just use it for their self destructive behavior and pretend to act all dark and brooding all the time , they convince themselves that are ''Deep'' but are typically full of shit . Anyways anger... yeah Let it motivate you to do good for yourself , you can always change the situation if your unhappy and make a decision , never feel stuck

114138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / in a world where...
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
depends on what feelings you speak of
Posted 3/16/13
I usually charge double price for weed. It's legal in Holland.
13657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/13 , edited 3/16/13
It does depend... But sometimes I'm emotionally exhausted, so I sleep. And when I wake up, I feel so much better. But I don't use that to suppress whatever is bothering me. Whatever is bothering me I have to confront it. My feelings don't ever go away. If I'm sad, I talk to a very close friend or relative. If I'm angry, I meditate on how to fix. If I have a crush, and it turns into something more than a crush, I'll ask the boy out, so it won't bother me so much that I like him, rejected or not. It sounds easy for me, but it's really not. If I can't confront it, I get it all out on paper. c:
And mannn. It doesn't feel as good as telling someone about it, BUT it's better than nothing.
Posted 3/16/13

Hachikobubble wrote:

It does depend... But sometimes I'm emotionally exhausted, so I sleep. And when I wake up, I feel so much better. But I don't use that to suppress whatever is bothering me. Whatever is bothering me I have to confront it. My feelings don't ever go away. If I'm sad, I talk to a very close friend or relative. If I'm angry, I meditate on how to fix. If I have a crush, and it turns into something more than a crush, I'll ask the boy out, so it won't bother me so much that I like him, rejected or not. It sounds easy for me, but it's really not. If I can't confront it, I get it all out on paper. c:
And mannn. It doesn't feel as good as telling someone about it, BUT it's better than nothing.



You haven't mentioned what you do when you're horny.
13657 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

ursae wrote:


Hachikobubble wrote:

It does depend... But sometimes I'm emotionally exhausted, so I sleep. And when I wake up, I feel so much better. But I don't use that to suppress whatever is bothering me. Whatever is bothering me I have to confront it. My feelings don't ever go away. If I'm sad, I talk to a very close friend or relative. If I'm angry, I meditate on how to fix. If I have a crush, and it turns into something more than a crush, I'll ask the boy out, so it won't bother me so much that I like him, rejected or not. It sounds easy for me, but it's really not. If I can't confront it, I get it all out on paper. c:
And mannn. It doesn't feel as good as telling someone about it, BUT it's better than nothing.



You haven't mentioned what you do when you're horny.


I'd do what any other human being would do when they're horny and don't have a sexual partner.
Of course you knew that. Unless you thought I would suppress my urges differently.
Posted 3/16/13
If I never spoke about things I knew I'd be as good as a mute.
18220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / antioch california
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

AnastasiaTaryn wrote:

I know everyone has different ways they deal with their feelings, so how do you deal with your feelings?

I will go first, I listen to music by myself so I do not worry about ignoring people. I usually close my eyes and lay down, the beat and lyrics, for the most part, clear my mind.


when things get bad, i know its hard to deal with. all the emotions are rushing down like a hurricane sweeping up your life. What i usually do is i call a close friend or go online and tell someone random about all those crap that ruined my life. While youre at it. make fun of it. be creative. beside, you dont want the listener to be bored. joking about things is a great defensive technique to keep yourself sane.

IF you ever listen or watch stand up comedies or watch funny movies, you know that whatever story theyre telling is fake. But the truth is, there are some truth to it. They just make jokes about their terrible days and that terrible day becomes just another story.
13797 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / That place
Offline
Posted 3/16/13 , edited 3/16/13
I guess I brood. I have a general dislike about sharing as soon as my troubles cross the line from trivial to deep shit. Which is more to my detriment I guess. I think I've given my parents more gray hairs by clamming up than my siblings have opening the flood gates. It's healthy to crack and spill your guts every once in a while but I just can't bring myself to do that.

It probably has something to do with control. I feel like I have a handle on the world as long as I'm in control of my misery. That, and I don't want that shit existing in the world my family lives in.

I don't really feel like I deal with the world much. The world deals with me and I observe the little things around me that brings comfort and a sense of calm or a smile to my face. Or I ruminate over the possibilities regarding my missing admission letter from Hogwarts...

They probably sent Errol... Yeah, that's it...
34602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
I deal with it through denial.
Posted 3/16/13
i deal through sleeping.

i also have a pretty bad memory so i forget sad things easily.
2589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
I don't have feelings. Except for when I feel like committing suicide because of people on LoL.
Posted 3/16/13
I cut myself.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
Suppress them so that they can slowly fester, eventually resurfacing in the form of a mental illness.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.