First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
If you owned a school would you make the uniform like those in anime?
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Posted 5/31/08

charunetra wrote:



this pic is very unrelated
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

padjoy wrote:


charunetra wrote:



this pic is very unrelated


It is related. The user is saying that she wants that kind of uniform if she is to establish a school. o_O
115748 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
yes thats right
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


padjoy wrote:


charunetra wrote:



this pic is very unrelated


It is related. The user is saying that she wants that kind of uniform if she is to establish a school. o_O


then it is related
but next time put text before or after the pic
its like a random pic coming out of nothingness
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
why would i spend money for anime uniform fetishes..
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

LOLKI41 wrote:

why would i spend money for anime uniform fetishes..


cause you want more from your fetish
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08 , edited 5/31/08

padjoy wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

why would i spend money for anime uniform fetishes..


cause you want more from your fetish


maybe so.. but not all can be interesting subjects..
some could even be an eyesore..
16128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EEeehhh?! Why do...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
I would take the Uniform of the Cross Academy or The uniforms in "strawberry panic".
or the Uniform in the manga "rockin' heaven"( but i have no pic for that- read the manga and you'll know) .


Posted 5/31/08

LOLKI41 wrote:


padjoy wrote:


LOLKI41 wrote:

why would i spend money for anime uniform fetishes..


cause you want more from your fetish


maybe so.. but not all can be interesting subjects..
some could even be an eyesore..


yes i agree
depends on what the person thinks
420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Ouran High Scool Host Club uniforms.... uniforms thats perverted .... uniform in fruit basket Well i have more but im not saying
Posted 5/31/08
Are you guys somewhat insane?

Just because Anime girls look good in Anime uniforms, doesn't mean REAL LIFE girls will carry out the same exhibition.
9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / ~~paradise~~
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
for girls....


for boys...

7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

Eudd wrote:

Are you guys somewhat insane?

Just because Anime girls look good in Anime uniforms, doesn't mean REAL LIFE girls will carry out the same exhibition.


indeed.. the truth will burn your eyes..
2162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / far away :\
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
am i retarded for wanting students to wear a maid uni? OWO
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.