First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime characters that look alike
20369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/20/13

Sociopa wrote:

Which ones don't look alike?


Exactly.
13122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / West Point (USMA)
Offline
Posted 3/20/13 , edited 3/20/13
Deckard banned again lol.. sigh. What did he do this time?

and this was premade but it's pretty cool~

20369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 3/20/13 , edited 3/20/13

Gyava wrote:

Deckard banned again lol.. sigh. What did he do this time?


I'm sure starting 5-10 new threads every night about the most mundane thoughts did him in this time. The guy needs to learn not to start a new thread for every thought that pops in his head. Plus he talks a lot about pirated anime, BT sites, constipation, and older women.

The kid needs to chill a bit.
Posted 3/20/13

Hairbelly wrote:


Gyava wrote:

Deckard banned again lol.. sigh. What did he do this time?


I'm sure starting 5-10 new threads every night about the most mundane thoughts did him in this time. The guy needs to learn not to start a new thread for every thought that pops in his head. Plus he talks a lot about pirated anime, BT sites, constipation, and older women.

The kid needs to chill a bit.

LOL kindly direct him to this
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-782115/hmm-whats-in-your-mind-right-now
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
Rikka (Chuunibyou) and Mei (Another)
17389 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/20/13


Oh! Don't forget:

1260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/20/13
just finished Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi and literally everyone in that anime looks the same, even minor characters.
Posted 3/20/13
Every Hayao Miyazaki and Leiji Matsumoto's female characters. Also, Hisashi Hirai's character designs, since the only difference (both male and female) between them are the hair and eye colour...
25362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
9746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 昼寝の王国
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Looks like the old thread got locked, but if you're interested you can still look at it

I couldn't help but notice you got one of your posts edited by a moderator, animegirl2222. I see you now use spoiler tags.


Moderator edit:

Since this poster showed a complete disregard of the rule of "no more than 2 images", all the images in the post were removed.
~AHTL


I've never seen a mod do that. there must have been a shitload in that post.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 3/21/13

aidenraine wrote:

every character created by Akira Toriyama look identical. one of the main reasons I DETEST his art style.


No that's not true. I don't see how majin buu can look identical to vegeta. although i would have t agree with you on akira toriyama's art style by saying it isn't the greatest.

29201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 3/21/13

toko-kun wrote:


aidenraine wrote:

every character created by Akira Toriyama look identical. one of the main reasons I DETEST his art style.


No that's not true. I don't see how majin buu can look identical to vegeta. although i would have t agree with you on akira toriyama's art style by saying it isn't the greatest.



that's only because majin buu was fat. super buu/kid buu looked like a pink version of every other DBZ character.
19945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Saber from Fate/Stay Night and Sylvia from Princess Lover!




Also, both of them even wield swords and wear blue for their attire. That's a lot of resemblance right there.
5683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / in a room, in a...
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
i think these two look alike

From: Fairy tail (left) One piece (right)
25362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
Oh, had no idea about the 2 image thing, I thought it'd be okay if I used spoilers? Eh, it happens. Derp.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.