First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Would you feel comfortable sharing the bathroom with the oppoiste sex?
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Yes yes the whole not all trangendered people are transexual thing. So I said it incorrectly. Big deal. My point was, which you seemed to miss by focusing too much on incorrect wording being used, was that if, for example, a guy wanted to use the female bathroom then he should be a female via surgery and hormone therapy first. It is just my opinion obviously, which you are free to disagree with, but that is how it is.

Actually forgot that they would still be free to use the other bathroom without surgery but I would find it more odd and sketchy. I just don't trust people anyway though.


This is why I hate public bathrooms... It's just another way to drive people insane. You have a penis? Ok, you go there.. You have a vagina? This way, please.. Something created so we can have a better place to take a piss or shit in is now also another tool to tag and label every motherfucker who ate a bad burrito or had too much coffee. Just saying.. Lol... I don't know how fucked up people can be to think perverse thoughts when going into a nasty ass public bathroom... If a guy wants to sneak into the ladies' bathroom, let him.. Maybe he'll learn that girls are actually pretty disgusting.


And yet some guys still get off on it. There are plenty of stories of guys going so far as to hide down inside portable toilets getting themselves covered in crap just to watch girls. The world isn't perfect and never will be. The best people can do is try and make the most amount of people comfortable to minimize how many complaints they have to hear. The way they do that is with those labels. Eventually some will no longer be necessary but more will always pop up. If a person doesn't like them then all they can really do is try their best to ignore them and not care. Going on about how bad they are doesn't really get anyone anywhere.
Posted 3/17/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

And yet some guys still get off on it. There are plenty of stories of guys going so far as to hide down inside portable toilets getting themselves covered in crap just to watch girls. The world isn't perfect and never will be. The best people can do is try and make the most amount of people comfortable to minimize how many complaints they have to hear. The way they do that is with those labels. Eventually some will no longer be necessary but more will always pop up. If a person doesn't like them then all they can really do is try their best to ignore them and not care. Going on about how bad they are doesn't really get anyone anywhere.


As long as there are people putting up walls, there will always be those whose goal is to keep breaking them down.
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

demongurrl13 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

And yet some guys still get off on it. There are plenty of stories of guys going so far as to hide down inside portable toilets getting themselves covered in crap just to watch girls. The world isn't perfect and never will be. The best people can do is try and make the most amount of people comfortable to minimize how many complaints they have to hear. The way they do that is with those labels. Eventually some will no longer be necessary but more will always pop up. If a person doesn't like them then all they can really do is try their best to ignore them and not care. Going on about how bad they are doesn't really get anyone anywhere.


As long as there are people putting up walls, there will always be those whose goal is to keep breaking them down.


I find it far easier to just use such things to my own advantage. I have no need to spend the time and energy messing with crap that doesn't involve me most of the time anyway.
18469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
All labeling aside, bathrooms in train stations, bars and any place open 24 hours will be extremely dangerous for girls if this were to happen.
Posted 3/17/13

trinkit wrote:

All labeling aside, bathrooms in train stations, bars and any place open 24 hours will be extremely dangerous for girls if this were to happen.


Because guys can't get raped, right? Your intentions and ideas are good but you could really benefit from opening your mind to what's outside of your own opinions. You're still young so you still have time to learn...
Banned
31571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
Sure, I wouldn't mind.
2390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Hong Kong/ Shangh...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
Let's think about the fact that in Europe and much of China there are Unisex bathrooms.


Ok.


They are doing fine?
4582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
I don't understand what transgeneder actually is tbh, how can someone jus 'feel' they are the wrong gender while not even knowing what it is to be the other? How is that even possible?

It may just be because Ireland is a very gender-segregated society to this day but no, I don't like sharing bathrooms with men or men who feel they are women.
20131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
I don't even feel comfortable using the bathroom with another guy in the next stall
10176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Clayton
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
What's wrong with that? A family shares a bathroom with every sex.

Unless you're staring at the boy/girl, it won't even seem awkward. Also, they're six years old. They probably won't even notice or care, until somebody blows the entire thing up that it's national news, creating stress for the entire family.

:L God damnit America, nothing's private anymore.
18469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

demongurrl13 wrote:
Because guys can't get raped, right? Your intentions and ideas are good but you could really benefit from opening your mind to what's outside of your own opinions. You're still young so you still have time to learn...

Already today I’ve learned that some opinions are more equal than others.

Nefunrest wrote:
Let's think about the fact that in Europe and much of China there are Unisex bathrooms.
Ok.
They are doing fine?

The bathrooms I saw in Europe were much better than the US in that they did not use the same style of stalls with metal doors and big cracks that you can see through on the sides and the top and bottom exposed. I didn’t see this in Europe. Instead, their stalls were always completely private with walls to the floor and ceiling and a full door that you close, this privacy alone is a great improvement over our US bathrooms.
27559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 3/17/13

trinkit wrote:

Nefunrest wrote:
Let's think about the fact that in Europe and much of China there are Unisex bathrooms.
Ok.
They are doing fine?

The bathrooms I saw in Europe were much better than the US in that they did not use the same style of stalls with metal doors and big cracks that you can see through on the sides and the top and bottom exposed. I didn’t see this in Europe. Instead, their stalls were always completely private with walls to the floor and ceiling and a full door that you close, this privacy alone is a great improvement over our US bathrooms.


Not to mention the stalls that don't even have doors. I see that more and more these days. That might be more common in the male restrooms though but I wouldn't know.
31425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
Yes.
22133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

Beastlyblu wrote:

What's wrong with that? A family shares a bathroom with every sex.

Unless you're staring at the boy/girl, it won't even seem awkward. Also, they're six years old. They probably won't even notice or care, until somebody blows the entire thing up that it's national news, creating stress for the entire family.

:L God damnit America, nothing's private anymore.


Because one kid might notice one had something 'different' and then all sort of problems start...that's what could and can happen. Kids are innocent and curious and they don't really know what to do and not to do at certain times.
2756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
Why would I feel uncomfortable sharing the bathroom with the opposite sex?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.