use your imagination!! what does shinji (yes from CR) look like?
2442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
i think he's in his 20s, has otakuish fashion, and still single!
he's a lanky guy with eyeglasses and a comedian!
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
There's already such a thread..........i think

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=12387
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
Yes this is a duplicate thread

What do you think Shinji looks like in person?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=12387

~Reported
1412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Angeles City a ci...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
haha
606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / vaughan
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
he is definely above 18, since he is in university. i think he is Canadian..
Posted 1/24/08
i thought he was from philippines.. O_O
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

chocuqueen wrote:

i thought he was from philippines.. O_O


lol...why?
Posted 1/24/08

emm0548 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i thought he was from philippines.. O_O


lol...why?


i dont know.. XD just thought he was.. O_O'' like there was a thread about how he looks like.. so i was thinking about it last time.. XD
4046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105 / F / Indianapolis, Ind...
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
Shinji is a female, seven feet tall and weighing 200 lbs; with very curly red hair and brown eyes; slightly crooked teeth and a mustache.
8059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / floating....away....
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

chocuqueen wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i thought he was from philippines.. O_O


lol...why?


i dont know.. XD just thought he was.. O_O'' like there was a thread about how he looks like.. so i was thinking about it last time.. XD


never thot about it...i was thinking he was japanese...
Posted 1/24/08

emm0548 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:


emm0548 wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

i thought he was from philippines.. O_O


lol...why?


i dont know.. XD just thought he was.. O_O'' like there was a thread about how he looks like.. so i was thinking about it last time.. XD


never thot about it...i was thinking he was japanese... :)


haha yea o well.. we don't know.. T^T
8632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 1/24/08
I pictured him as a tall, professional looking guy...
66185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/24/08

sakuramiyazaki wrote:

i think he's in his 20s, has otakuish fashion, and still single!
he's a lanky guy with eyeglasses and a comedian!


Please use the thread posted by dusterbayala ^-^- and remember to use the forum search bar next time!

Oh, and does anyone agree that Shinji obviously is a sushi with legs?

~ Locked

You must be logged in to post.