First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Scarlet Blade- First Thoughts
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
When I first saw the game all I noticed was the oppai jiggle factors.



I myself haven't played the game as of yet, but I've seen a couple gameplay videos on youtube and I have mixed feelings.
The graphics look really meh compared to some of the newer MMORPG's I've played of recently (I'm talking about you, TERA!)


What are your thoughts on this game?
10340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Near a calm ocean...
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
I played it...Way to much boobage...Way Way Way too much. Basically most of all the players in the MMO will be MEN......Some parts of the nipples are shown.....WHAT!?!?! For me they should at least not show the nips... im alittle conserned of the kids who will play this game for just the boobs...it's kinda blah in my opinion, Plus will the female gamers be un easy playing the game...?

The game was alright...got really bored after a few hours...probally because i had a major headache
1376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/18/13

Plazabroski wrote:

I played it...Way to much boobage...Way Way Way too much. Basically most of all the players in the MMO will be MEN......Some parts of the nipples are shown.....WHAT!?!?! For me they should at least not show the nips... im alittle conserned of the kids who will play this game for just the boobs...it's kinda blah in my opinion, Plus will the female gamers be un easy playing the game...?

The game was alright...got really bored after a few hours...probally because i had a major headache


I can't speak for other females but I'm fine with it but then again I'm used to this stuff. I found the game really boring, maybe because it was just the first couple levels but it felt like a GRINDFEST. It didnt help that the sceneries are pretty repetitive.
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
Maybe it's just how I was raised, but I always say to at least try a video game before passing judgement on it. Since I have such an old computer though, I can't really play any games newer than like the original Roller Coaster Tycoon...not that the original Roller Coaster Tycoon is a bad game though. Lol.

That being said, the game is still in it's beta phase, is it not? Although probably not as likely with a computer or online game, it's possible that the beta may be different from the final release of the game.

If I ever have access to a better computer, I'd be more than happy to post my thoughts and impressions on the game here.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13
Downloading now...

I'm a mmo gamer for awhile now. Been playing mmo since the days "Tibia" was made. The first impression I have of this one is that this game seems like an improved version of a recently released mmo called "Seven Core", seven core wasn't a very big hit. Folks don't really like the "Sci-Fi" mmos, and apparently this one is a sci-fi one..

I will play anyway, just for the boobs.


Edit: I see that currently the game takes about 6gb space but hey it's only in CBT so that's ok.. But you know even a very bad graphic game like POE(Path of Exile) takes about the same amount of space, for a decent mmo with graphic like scarlet blade it should take 15-20 gb of space.

Also I like to point out that they are already using too much money advertising the game while it is in CBT, it even says that there will be a character wipe. I think it's going to go downhill from here ... or they will have a very bad launch.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13
Uninstalled it already, sorry


It's completely repetitive, the only thing interesting is the combat animation.
6151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
heh, that was fast.

I showed this game to a friend and laughed at how there was so much nudity. He said that wasn't what he was going after and he liked the gameplay. I know what he is really after...
10340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Near a calm ocean...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
after playing the game i completely uninstalled it off my computer....so much repetitive grinding...... and WAY to much nudity... after the beta goes full, All you see will be LOTS of men playing the game
11618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/18/13

Plazabroski wrote:

after playing the game i completely uninstalled it off my computer....so much repetitive grinding...... and WAY to much nudity... after the beta goes full, All you see will be LOTS of men playing the game


Of course there will be loads of men playing the game, that's the targeted demographic Anyways, I downloaded it last night and played for a bit as the Punisher class.... really big... gun class, its pretty fun but the funniest thing I got out of the game so far is the starting missions only gave you your weapon and a pair of gloves then sent you out into the world lol.

I will continue playing for awhile i guess see how it goes, but it wont be my main mmo I play.
53022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Utah
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
I just played for about an hour. Standard kill monster X quests. Never got to pay much attention to the scenery or the monsters I was killing. Which is sad. You can't choose to be male and there are no males in the game universe that I can tell. Not a bad thing, I doubt girls would play this for long anyway.

Also, apparently for a fee of $20 you can even remove their clothing completely.

I'll give it a pass.
10340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Near a calm ocean...
Offline
Posted 3/18/13
There is men in the universe but they are all NPC's....
45674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/18/13 , edited 3/19/13
The Scarlet Blade game ads are annoying especially for a premium subscriber.
4420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a place somewh...
Offline
Posted 3/19/13
Downloaded it and played as punisher, shadow walker and medic. I personally don't mind the boobs i've got some and if you've seen one pair of breasts you've seen them all. Only thing I don't really like is only way to level up is thru quests. And for my medic maybe I did something wrong but I don't have anymore quests -level 15 only. ??weird! I've just played by myself so far maybe be better if I had a guild but watevs. I only know one other female that plays the game she likes it because 90% of entire game is female. Whoo! Go Boobs!!
11618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/19/13

ash_is_2_dust wrote:

Downloaded it and played as punisher, shadow walker and medic. I personally don't mind the boobs i've got some and if you've seen one pair of breasts you've seen them all. Only thing I don't really like is only way to level up is thru quests. And for my medic maybe I did something wrong but I don't have anymore quests -level 15 only. ??weird! I've just played by myself so far maybe be better if I had a guild but watevs. I only know one other female that plays the game she likes it because 90% of entire game is female. Whoo! Go Boobs!!


what server are you playing on? im on Venus
4420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In a place somewh...
Offline
Posted 3/19/13

Same Venus
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.