First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply The Current List of Greenlit-anime
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 7/29/13
Something to note: No Game No Life has a website for the anime up:
http://ngnl.jp/
148614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/29/13
22513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Massachusetts, Un...
Offline
Posted 7/30/13

pistolsaf wrote:

Something to note: No Game No Life has a website for the anime up:
http://ngnl.jp/


Sweet! This has to be the one I'm looking forward to the most of the ones announced recently.
148614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/31/13 , edited 7/31/13
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13
Already added the Junichi Satou one.

Looks like Kyoukai no Kanata has a teaser site for the anime:
http://megane.anime-kyokai.com/
148614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/1/13
Btw regarding the Muv-Luv anime announcement, when or where was this?

36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13

stark700 wrote:

Btw regarding the Muv-Luv anime announcement, when or where was this?



I could look into it further, but it just got a listing on Moon Phase just above the listing for a new planned Astro Boy series(around 2015). Using Google Translate, it just said "new Muv-Luv anime planning". Since the Muv-luv franchise has multiple VNs and Light Novels, I have no idea which part of the franchise will get an anime next.

EDIT: Found a Yaraon link: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17708.html
148614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/1/13 , edited 8/1/13

pistolsaf wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Btw regarding the Muv-Luv anime announcement, when or where was this?



I could look into it further, but it just got a listing on Moon Phase just above the listing for a new planned Astro Boy series(around 2015). Using Google Translate, it just said "new Muv-Luv anime planning". Since the Muv-luv franchise has multiple VNs and Light Novels, I have no idea which part of the franchise will get an anime next.

EDIT: Found a Yaraon link: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17708.html


Ah okay thanks. Somehow, I missed seeing this at the time.

Edit: if they do decide to adapt it, I predict it might be based this:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/17365/Muv-Luv_Alternative
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13

stark700 wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Btw regarding the Muv-Luv anime announcement, when or where was this?



I could look into it further, but it just got a listing on Moon Phase just above the listing for a new planned Astro Boy series(around 2015). Using Google Translate, it just said "new Muv-Luv anime planning". Since the Muv-luv franchise has multiple VNs and Light Novels, I have no idea which part of the franchise will get an anime next.

EDIT: Found a Yaraon link: http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-17708.html


Ah okay thanks. Somehow, I missed seeing this at the time.

Edit: if they do decide to adapt it, I predict it might be based this:
http://myanimelist.net/manga/17365/Muv-Luv_Alternative


They could also go with
http://myanimelist.net/manga/37335/Muv-Luv_Alternative:_Schwarzesmarken

But I could see Muv-Luv Extra getting an anime. (Fun fact: The main character is also in a few spin-off anime of Rumbling Hearts [Kimi ga Nozomu Eien]. See http://myanimelist.net/character/31932/Takeru_Shirogane).
148614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/1/13
Nobunagun airing next year (2014) during January.
http://animeanime.jp/article/2013/08/02/15027.html
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/1/13

stark700 wrote:

Nobunagun airing next year (2014) during January.
http://animeanime.jp/article/2013/08/02/15027.html


That would make it 8 for Winter 2014 then. I'll move it eventually.
53207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

pistolsaf wrote:
That would make it 8 for Winter 2014 then. I'll move it eventually.

Make it 9, Sailor Moon confirmed for winter 2014.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=460393&show=340#post342
148614 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/4/13
36561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 8/4/13

hpulley wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:
That would make it 8 for Winter 2014 then. I'll move it eventually.

Make it 9, Sailor Moon confirmed for winter 2014.
http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=460393&show=340#post342


I think the "worldwide" streaming will be Major English Speaking Countries by Daisuki. If Toei knew what they were doing, they'd do true worldwide streaming with Crunchyroll. We'll have to wait and see but I think Funi will get home video rights(probably DVD only).

53207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/4/13 , edited 8/4/13

pistolsaf wrote:

I think the "worldwide" streaming will be Major English Speaking Countries by Daisuki. If Toei knew what they were doing, they'd do true worldwide streaming with Crunchyroll. We'll have to wait and see but I think Funi will get home video rights(probably DVD only).



The announcement sounds a lot like the one for Oreimo2 OVAs which Crunchyroll is getting so I hope for both, same time not a horrible month delaycast like Monogatari Second Season which finally shows up here on Tuesday.
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.